Norwegian here

Norwegian here.

going to Kiyv in February with a group of friends.

Any Ukranians in the tubes that can give me some tips on what to actually do while we're there? Staying for a week.

also, I know february is a little off-season when it comes to tourism, so some tourist-y stuff probably wont be there...

Also, Tips on what not to do in Chernobyl, because we're going there too.

Other urls found in this thread:

varlamov.ru/1627527.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T. Norwegian who is thinking about bringing a qt gf back to Norway

What do you have against spoiled, lazy, non feminine norwegian girls user?

Ukraine is a shithole dont go there
go to Poland its a lot better

no

But Poland is actually even worse when it comes to tourism

lol no, just go to danzig

Never been there, judging by the Krakov and Warsaw currently

well warsaw is pretty shit and people living there can tell you this

watch out the snorks

fuck off cuck

But it isn't.

t. Ivan

t. Increasingly desperate Polish Tourism Industry

>Danzig
That's because that's rightful German clay

>Increasingly desperate Polish Tourism Industry
Not really.

We have the biggest wave of tourism in years. All because of rapefugees attacking people in western Europe LOL

Keep up the butthurt anglo trash.

Wow,

lel

Wew lad your insecurities are showing

I'm not roleplaying as my country, you stupid fuck.

You did that, autistic anglo pig.

You responded with a wave of butthurt to a bit of light hearted banter. That sounds pretty autistic to me.

I had a stopover at Kiev's airport last spring.
Looked nice, didn't even get shot

Because you said something that is pure bullshit, which made you look butthurt.

Why would I be butthurt lmao. I just made a funny comment in regards to the one that you or another Pole made. Do all Poles have this lack of a sense of humour?

Why are you SO upset? It was just banter bro

It wasn't. Nothing towards Poland and Poles is on this board.

t. Polish Tourism Department

Mate this is Sup Forums, most of the shit on here is memes and banter. Australia get on the receiving end of it all the time. It's not a big deal haha

Careful lad, he might be about to blow a fuse

Why the fuck would Australia even hate Poland? I can see reasons why European countries would, but we have literally nothing against you historically or presently. It is just bantz.

i think he meant that when Aussie makes some funny remark other jump on the train and just throw pure insults, especially: swedes, germans, ruskies, slovenians and dutch.

and it starts a real shitfest

good thing you guys are wends not slavas you would really give us a bad name if you were

Probably.

I can guarantee you though, no Australian posters have anything against the countries they insult, except maybe for diaspora fags.

>Any Ukranians in the tubes that can give me some tips on what to actually do while we're there? Staying for a week.

yes, visit the Donbass! nice place

>also, I know february is a little off-season when it comes to tourism, so some tourist-y stuff probably wont be there...

implying Ucraine have on-season

>Also, Tips on what not to do in Chernobyl, because we're going there too.

visit the pic related

Entry in hospital basement has been concreted.

I'm coming soon, wanna take a beer and bantz watching me exploring polish qts?

Stay the fuck where you are homeboy. Haven't you played STALKER or watched 3guys1hammer? We got ongoing war here, our country is for tough guys only not sissy norway boys like you. Just keep sucking big black dick.

You trying to run Green Card game, Karl-Ove?

Because that shit will backfire.

Poland is pretty much a flat plain of Churches, the girls are Slutty and fairly good looking thought, also watch out for the Baggage.

Ukraine is generally a shithole, a dirt poor broken country and Kiev and especially western Ukraine is mostly unpleasant.

Moving to the next Ukrainian City, Odessa, a port City much better off economically speaking but staying more then 2 weeks even there is a Burden, regardless You would be VERY wise to rent an apartment in the City limits a month before traveling to Ukraine and if You do chose Odessa (way better then Kiev) Make sure You find a place to stay close to the "Privoz" its close to all the good places.

Another option is Krimea, Castles, fishing and Midevil fighting, as in People swinging real swards at each other kind of attraction, further, a little further east and right around now there is pretty much a Major party with drugs booze and the works kind of on par with Ibiza.

Moscow and St.Peters are to costly, You would be better off visiting NYC in America, millions of Russians and Polish living there.

Krimea>Poland>... Don't go to Ukraine, especially western Ukraine right now but if You must see the Last of Ukrainian Civilization its recommended You go to Odessa.

How do you know all this? Were you on one of those mail order bride bus tours? Are you Roosh V?

Bro you didnt even mention chernobyl propably the only reason to go.

I think you are confusing them with Sweden.

>Another option is Krimea, Castles, fishing and Midevil fighting, as in People swinging real swards at each other kind of attraction, further, a little further east and right around now there is pretty much a Major party with drugs booze and the works kind of on par with Ibiza.
t. Crimean Touristic Department
varlamov.ru/1627527.html

Don't exchange your money with any random people. Do it only in licensed offices - they have signs like "oбмeн вaлют"/"oбмiн вaлют".

your gonna get fucked in ukraine cunt them bois are hard as fuck