Why do westerners hate black people? They are pretty decent persons actually...

Why do westerners hate black people? They are pretty decent persons actually, way better than Arabs and other MENA Muslims. Better integrated, more progressive. Add here cool music and qt girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY
youtube.com/watch?v=ayWQGYHG2GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg
youtu.be/PVfx8OLCZuU
youtu.be/hFOFCi1uVYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amerifat influence

>he doesn't know

Even your black people who were unironically oppressed for ages produce more and more decent people nowadays. I am not even talking about european blacks.

>produce more and more decent people nowadays
Nowdays better blacks than in late 80's early 90's? doubtfull

Might want to take a quick look at crime statistics my friend.

Blacks are the only people who never in their history built a thriving civilisation.

If an Arab or a Turk becomes an atheist, you can expect him to contribute to your society, but with a black, even if he has good intentions, he will not.

>Mali
>Songhai
>Ethiopia
Figured you'd need a hand when talking about Africa you fucking non-country.

>thriving

>literally the places directly into contact with the Middle-East where able to produce semi-civilised societies

Really makes you think

Speaking of thriving how's the Pound doing?
Sit your dollar ass down you limey faggot and see if the exchange rate will let you make change.

I gotta hand it to you Belgium, you sure do enjoy pointing out some pretty fucking obvious things. But they're still blacks and those were still thriving civilizations.

And what about Kongo kingom, Poirot ?

Wait,bro.He hasn't give an explanation about Kongo kingdom,maybe you'll win

Keep in mind even native Americans were able to form impressive civilisations in total isolation
Completely and utterly irrelevant

also Belgian clay

You're right, I shouldn't let this get out of hand. Maybe they'll talk about how the Kongo is such a great state after they handed over control to the handy-dandy natives.

>Keep in mind even Native Americans were able to form impressive civilizations in total isolation
Anything north of Mexico that could be deemed a "civilization" collapsed by the 13th century when the environment became more arid. Everything south was either an upstart when they got conquered or had long faded into obscurity a la Mayans and Incas.

Ethiopia has been around as a civilization since the days of King Solomon. Cahokia is a bunch of hills.

Have you never been to Worldstarhiphop?
youtube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY

Oh jesus why

>Completely and utterly irrelevant
Isn't an argument,dude
And what about Kingdom of Zimbabwe ?
There's also Kingdom of Zimbabwe

youtube.com/watch?v=ayWQGYHG2GQ

Actually Black Amerifats are pretty cool, they are a proud community, quite free of feminism and male weakness.

They have a seriously problem with violence and crime though. Also musical decadence after a golden age of Black American music.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg

>male weakness
>They have a seriously problem with violence and crime

Could these two be connected?

Hmmmm

They are insecure as shit, likely the result of having dogshit father figures, shut the fuck up you debtridden shit

>bydlo with jungle fever never spoke to more than 1 black person or a group of them

t. Russian who's never met a nigger in his life
youtu.be/PVfx8OLCZuU
youtu.be/hFOFCi1uVYk

>a bunch of spear chuckers
>kingdom
biggest meme since the HRE

nice meme

i puked a little after reading this.

I almost believed for 2 seconds

Black people are literally the most insecure race on the planet.

Pretty sure its from the word " nychte".

WE

Old English cniht ‘boy, youth, servant’, of West Germanic origin; related to Dutch knecht and German Knecht . Sense 2 of the noun dates from the mid 16th century; the uses relating to Greek and Roman history derive from comparison with medieval knights.

What's great about Great Zimbabwe?
"Great" (for Niggers) Zimbabwe?

Why do europeans hate gypsies? They are pretty decent persons actually, way better than Arabs and other MENA Muslims. Better integrated, more progressive. Add here cool music and qt girls.

WE

The are not white and are way too much here.

>Why do westerners hate black people?
frankly i never met anyone who did. sandnigs on the other hand...

let me make this very clear black people in europe are so different than black people here

>westerners hate black people
This ain't true, some westerners are black people. Don't confuse Sup Forums with the mainstream.

>Why do westerners hate black people?
Americans have created their own breed of armed&retarded niggers, and while issue is largely "you reap what you sow" hating those violent animals is completely understandable.
Christian black people outside of america would be decent enough people, if Murrica wasn't also exporting that retard thug culture across the globe, causing problems and social issues, which also obviously breed hate.

And then there is muslim niggers who originate from such shitholes that have not heard that raping and mutilating is not an acceptable behaviour, bringing a whole new box of issues. And these shitheads are not immune to murrican thug culture either so now we have raping thug muslim niggers who mutilate and explode occasionally.

Gee, wonder why those black people are not liked.

American gyppos maybe, our gyppos are literally the lowest of the low.

This

Death to America

Why is it only idiot Eastern Europeans who like blacks on Sup Forums?

american influence, their niggers are literally retarded. native afro-europeans are decent people, christian africans are cool people as well.

anyway, thanks to the globalization of american "culture", more and more blacks are starting to act gangsta, because it's "cool" according to hollywood

why are people falling for this bait
he's got witcher gear on

>Could these two be connected?

No.

We dont have any problem with christian blacks here, we have a problem with muslim blacks. So its not about their race, its about their religion.