>Nonaka Ai
>Mizuki Nana
They're alright

microsoft's hardware was always the only thing the company ever did right

>sidewinder force feedback 2
>keyboards
>mice

They should've spun off their hardware side instead of killing it

I'll definitely get this if my G400 ever dies.

>irrelevant aging company brings back discontinued product with cult following
>it's 5x more expensive than the original
>"Redesigned" for a (((WIDER))) audience
>its build quality is worse than the original

Every single time, they miss the point as to why people liked their products to begin with.

Didn't the surfacebook laptops get steamrolled by poor consumer reports?

Hey this things still got plenty of chances to be bad.

>They should've spun off their hardware side instead of killing it

What makes you think they killed it? Those are probably the people working on the Surface stuff.

Just like thinkpads

>irrelevant aging company brings back discontinued product with cult following
I'm afraid you're shitposting on Sup Forums too long
>5x more expensive than the original
$40
>"Redesigned" for a (((WIDER))) audience
It's the same fucking design
>its build quality is worse than the original
It's not even released yet

Is this going to be limited release type thing and only be sold for a set window?

Thinkpad anniversary edition
Linksys wrt54g throwback model
Crystal Pepsi

more like thiccpads

call me when they make this, fuck sidebuttons

What has Mizuki Nana got to do with Microsoft?

>fuck sidebuttons
dumb woman

why did you type this out and think it was funny? you know youre supposed to be 18 right?

dunno what to tell you buddy, I'm a fat balding man

Honestly, hopefully this turns out well. It'd be nice to see the intellimouse back out again on the market

this

bring back the 1.1a

I hope not, my Surface Book 1 was the most poorly constructed and functionally confused piece of hardware I've ever owned and I say this as someone indifferent to MS.

This is great news and all, but what about the fucking WMO?

she voices minami-tan (i think that's her name)

She voiced Windows 7 mascot and did a theme song too
youtube.com/watch?v=2FBwSX4hquQ

I'm not downgrading to windows 10 just to use a meme mouse.

nah man this is gonna work even without an OS

Literally no reason for side buttons. You have three available fingers when moving a mouse. This means you can operate three buttons without compromising movement.

inb4 I don't use my fingers to move a mouse. Yes you do. Stop trolling, kid.

They will just push a win7 update to categorically deny new MS hardware (if they haven't done this already of course).

>he has to move the mouse with his fingers
>not using superior being third eye
back to Sup Forums with you

At least you are joking. Whole tribes of retards tried to explain to me earlier how they didn't need their fingers because they use their wrists and/or arms to move the mouse.

you're literally supposed to use your arm to move the mouse according to ergonomic guidelines.

I use my fingers for slight movements but that won't push in a button, have you never even tried a mouse with side buttons?

Will it still have a godlike raw-input sensor tho? Will they fix the decelerarion issue on that sensor and kill the market?

WATCH IT'S GOING TO FUCKING ONLY WORK WITH WINDOWS 10 AND THE DRIVERS ARE ONLY ACCESSIBLE THROUGH WINDOWS STORE

AND DENUVO

AND UPLAY

AND ALWAYS ONLINE

tfw microsoft getting wrecked by linux will force them back into the hardware peripheral game again

everyone wins!!!!

-headsets
-keyboards
-mice
-gamepads
-steering wheels
-joysticks
-desktop microphones

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

TUX NEEDS MORE QUALITY I/O PRODUCTS

GO TUX GO

>youre supposed to be 18 right?
You're pretty pathetic, roleplaying as an adult on Sup Forums.
Maybe you should learn to type so more people would give a shit about what you have to say.

> Microsoft never makes anything go
They made go their Windows RT OS.

Inb4 they ruin it.

>implying they won't fuck it up

inb4 it has surfacebook pricing

>that'll be $399 + tip

>IntelliMouse
>Intelli

IT WILL HAVE CORTANA INTEGRATED!

>100$ for a meme mouse that will force you to downgrade to W10
Yeah I'm not that dumb, I'll take my 10$ chink mouse over that.

dumb Sup Forums children

>tfw fell for they gaymur g502 mouse meme

me too.
I'm going to trash it if this thing actually has a good sensor.

it's shit you fags, the sensor is the BlueTrack shit

microsoft doesn't have the supply chain anymore to make the MLT04 successor (aka just increase malfunction speed and it will be the best)

Now holding a mouse with fingers isn't the same as moving it with fingers. Side buttons are good because you're not gonna press them while moving a mouse anyway.

The quality seems to be good but I just don't like the form factor, the scroll wheel is utter shit and the sniper button annoys me because I can feel it all the time touching my thumb.

Right index finger on left button, middle finger on right button, ring finger and pinky hold mouse from the right side.
Left hand either on left side on keyboard or in pants.
Side buttons help wonderfully with browsing the web, or when bound to undo redo improve productivity in some programs.
I wish I had mouse with programmable key under ring finger so I can use it and left side buttons as ctrl+tab / ctrl+shift+tab or something like that.

Aaah, 2003, brings back the memories. Spoiled for choice...

Intellimouse Optical 2.0
IntellimouseExplorer 3.0
MX510

2017 – Nice to see an old friend back, but where does it fit in my life?

G300
Naga
G502

mx518

what did they mean by this?

Master race only senpai

muh exclusive (must use Windoze)
or
Can't be bothered to make drivers
or
No profit from non Windoze OS

this is....what why?
I mean really, if they wanted to be exclusive dicks shouldn't it be W10 exclusive?
Why support W7 when they don't sell Surface products that come with W7?

This has to be some "feature" that isn't available on other platforms like a companion app or something.

>not emulating windows to use a mouse

Is that the one with the melting mouse wheel?

>mx518

One of the best mice ever. Been using mine for almost 10 years and it's still going strong. It has such a great build too for my big hands.

>trusting microsoft to source microswitches
I bet the buttons stop working in 9 months.

Isn't it the button remapping nonsense that no-one wants that's windows only?

Still the best. Scroll wheel not as good as when new, but still using it after 16 years

what exactly did you expect? it's the first of its kind

What makes this mouse so good?

I've never used it and I need a new mouse soon.

Maybe if you have sausages for fingers

Yes.

comfy
reliable
cheap

They should release this one.

>le nokia 3310 face

Compared to competitors (apart from MX mice) at the time, they were ergonomic, responsive and cheap.

Time have moved on since then (more buttons, better ergonomics, sensors and choice)

Still a good mouse (I still have a 2003 model 'in a drawer'), but prefer my G502 these days

They should've designed a new intellimouse explorer 4.0

botnet.

it's funny how a software company produces the "best" hardware

upvoted.

i hope it has rgb xD

Intellimouse almost made me a Quake pro, but i got sent to a tard home where i wasn't allowed a computer.
If you buy that mouse, you'll be the next cooller, also the usb connector will melt so buy a bunch of them.

how far are you overclocking your usb ports that it fucking melts the connector

Microsoft wasn't responsible for the mouse and keyboard design of years past, that was done by Kensington under contract. The original Intellimouse - and I do mean the original one from the 1990s with the ball in it, long before the first "laser" optical mouse was ever invented - was Kensington design, the original Intellitype keyboard with the split layout was Kensington design, and many many other devices including the Intellimouse Explorer (all 3 generations of it), the trackball Explorer and a whole bunch of other hardware too.

it's a mouse, woop de doo!

You were born, woop de doo!

Good job, user. Still have one myself going on 12+ years, got 5 more IMO 1.1a in boxes brand new just in case. Found them at Fry's one time with a massive pricing booboo - they were supposed to sell for $49.95 and they had them priced at $6.95 for some fucked up reason so I snatched all of 'em.

Best. Mouse. Ever.

>it's the first of its kind
that means it's supposed to be great, not a massive steaming pile of shit.
l2economics.
great, good, bad, good, bad, and if it's big enough you can release nothing but bad bad bad to milk it.

it was a known issue for the series, ms 3.0 in particular.

>he doesn't use three fingers, one for each button
>he doesn't keep his thumb at the ready for the side buttons
>he doesn't use the grip on his fingers to move the mouse with his weak scrawny arms
top kek

Let me know when they start making this one again.

The new logo truly is shit.

>he fell for the intellimeme

>he fell for the animeme

neo-Sup Forums memes are shit

Call me when they start making a Temple of Nod mouse again.

anyone got an updated mice guide? My mouse died today need a new one.

I still use one of these too, even have opened it up taking it apart to clean the different parts .

what's so terrible about the bluetrack stuff
they seem decent if you're not willing to overspend on a gaymur christmas-lights meme

im honestly more concerned about what mouse feet theyll be using. the older ones were that great and always felt scratchy when moving it around on a mouse pad. it was a given that the mouse wheel was shit but everything else was great

it is a companion app which means not only do they have to create drivers but also software for other platforms

As much as I want it to be good it's going to have a shitty bluetrack laser sensor. Maybe they will release a "gaming" focused one with a 3310 or 3360 in the future.

I'm not sure if there's a newer one but this is sorta recent

>bluetrack

-od