Would you work of the NSA?

Would you work of the NSA?
(or your country equivalent)

I would, if the price is right

Nah, to unethical. I'm not a traitor of my own people.

Yes. But not having a degree keeps me out. What a shame

I applied for my govs upcoming cyber crime devision but I would have to enter the army and do basic military training while they pay half of what the industry pays me. maybe they should outsource to russia, india or china cause with their current offer they wont get anyone.

Ask a guy who does anything.

>not having done basic training already
Why are you still in your country? Military service should be mandatory for every man who wishes to live in a country.

There is no mandatory military service in my country cause everyone loves us.

Of course not.
Would you work as a whore if the price was right?
Disgusting.

Only underlings like your kind die out there in the mud.
We noble men are the chess players, you are (literally) the peasants.

Who wouldn't want to work here?

You do anything?

Not in a country where being part of the millitary impleis serving foreign interests and businessmen instead of the people.

I notice countries with conscription (swiss, israelis) only fight for themselves. No way would it fly if you were fighting so ching chong chang could have a flawed/rigged representative democracy instead of a regular oligarchy.

>Would you work as a whore if the price was right?
if the bitch is hot, why not?

no. i was almost desperate enough to apply for the bnd but i'd earn less than half of what i get in the private sector. then there's restriction of whom you can have contact to, there's also the issue of visiting flagged countries and you will be watched until the end of your days.

>You do anything?

I can't disclose that.

Not sure if I'm wanna do this.

let me guess, austria? just do it, grundwehrdienst is fun.

t. gardesoldat

And they still wonder why they can't find good people. They get all the chads they deserve. This isn't the 60s anymore

>Would you work of the NSA?
>(or your country equivalent)
It's the same thing, thanks to five eyes. And would, because money. I probably wouldn't get in, because mental health record, unlike I use my affirmative action Pokemon points.

fuck yeah

Yes, it's my dream job actually. I often solve their application puzzles for fun. My country's equivalent isn't as evil as the NSA though.

Thats why most of the people in those organizations are nut cases.

All the smart people will not waste their time with the restictions and will get a real job. And be paid big money.

Yes.

yes but my countries "nsa" doesn't know how to use computers
i live in croatia

dodan si na listu

lista ti u gačama

hell yeah!

I would but I don't want to go through the process of getting a clearance.

Don't worry user you wouldn't get cleared anyways

I would.

If they paid more than pittance that is.
I mean I earn more now in a comfy job than I would there after years of service.

I'm actively trying.
I managed to pass the headhunters but my knowledge were not good enough for the team leaders. I'm not giving up tho', I just need to work M O R E.

Working more is what people do. You're dead weight if you don't work.

NB: worker != wageslave

I've wondered how hard it is to get a clearance. And like what kind of things would disqualify you.

I am a teacher, so I already have some background checks but obviously not to the level of National Security.

I can be a bitch sometimes but... If they pay me well I'll suck Trump's dick.

Nah screw wearing suits.

Of courshe, if the work was halfway interesting, or at least the environment.

I don't even care if it's legal or not.

Pay me enough and I'll go from maternity ward to maternity ward smoothering welfare nigger babies.

But, despite the fact that I can comfortably sit in front of a desk 22hr a day reading nothing but retard babble or meticulously analyzing/sorting data I have no real useful/relevant skills beyond typing and a fondness for sweeping/mopping.

When the Snowden papers leaked, all I could think was "damn, that sounds like a cool place to work"

this
its all about the $$$

not everyone can be a fat, toe jam eating freeloader like Stallman

there are multiple types of people that go to these agencies:
the curious - those who have been blinded by hollywood romantics of spy bullshit
the patriot - the people who think they are helping their country
the desperate - those who see no other option
the ignorant - the kind that doesn't really give a fuck what the job is, as long as it pays the rent
the naive - kids that think they can destroy the system from within

Absolutely. You can't be spied on if you're the one spying.

I talked to a local NSA worker and it seems I just need a bachelors in comp sci and top secret clearance to get the job. I would have to relocate to Virginia for training, then I could come back to the local branch in a few years.

On a side note, NSAfags are regular Sup Forums users, but that shouldn't surprise anyone.

>or your country equivalent
haha

I would if I was murrican and they weren't serving occultists

meanwhile CIA are unironically actual literal bronies

>Would you work for the NSA?
Never, and I most certainly wouldn't post on Sup Forums while doing so. :^)

I can say hanging around a NSAfag meant I got to listen to The Ghost Show more often.

Sure, if I don't need to get a clearance. I don't want my employer dictating what I do in my off hours or after I move to the next job, you dig?

>work of the NSA?
Botnet.
>Would you
Do a kill spree there? Of course.

Being a traitor to your people just means that the government don't like you. It has nothing to do with how you treat the people. Especially America... It's a democracy, people have taken time to vote so that they can be spied on. If people dont want to be spied on they would have voted for Sanders or something, which they did not.

People do a lot of effort to be spied on and you work AGAINST the wishes of the people. Sounds like you are a traitor after all.

Nice try, NSA

its funny reading what you guys think the NSA is

Snowden got accepted with no degree - he dropped out of highschool.

Although, he was in the military.

I don't want to but they are probably the best place to get tech job in my state. My uncle works for them.

If snowden story is true then he had pretty comfy life desu.

>gov job
>hawaii
>300k+

Literally know a turk who works for our agency. Absolutely kiked

"Secret" isn't bad.
Drug test, background check, examination of any foreign travel, financial background check, and occasionally an interview with the FBI for any questions about the above.

"Top Secret" is all of the above, plus they'll talk to known acquaintances, relatives, neighbors, coworkers, people you went to school with, etc., plus the potential of a polygraph.

For secret they also talk to relatives and associates.

T. Knower