Finnish birth rate drops to historic low

>Finland's birth rate has dropped to around the lowest level since independence, almost a century ago.

>This declined in the birth rate has continued for several years now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQBlDySxQ0k
yle.fi/uutiset/finnish_birth_rate_drops_to_historic_low/9052970
stat.fi/
stat.fi/til/vaerak/2015/vaerak_2015_2016-04-01_kuv_002_sv.html
stat.fi/til/vaerak/2015/vaerak_2015_2016-04-01_fi.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry Sweden will gift you some fine new Swedes with rabbit like breeding rates.

Better start fucking then.

Ahmed will take care of it. First align your commie progressive cum dumpsters.

You can always apply our solutions to demographic problems. There are still millions waiting in Africa, you know.

Muslims are 0.1% of our population and 70% of asylum seekers who arrived last year have been deported

Hey do you need some southern euros to fulfill your quotas?

There's a way to solve this you know

I'll move to Finland for you senpai I think I'll integrate well.
Things I like:
>energy drinks
>drinking alcohol
>fishing knifes
>pineapple on pizza

Things I don't like:
>swedes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Who will make dank memes like benisman and the autistic memes we all love?

Is there any way we can help Pekka?

Send more people

PERKELE XDXDDD

>2016
>believing sourceless claims

>0.1% of the population
>responsible for 75% of all Finnish births

tbfh i blame american idol culture for this ever since MTV started shitting out music videos every girl started thinking they want to be the star and ingore 99% of males and just give attention to literal tumblrs incarnate or niggers. So in 20 years half the nation will be just nigger babies and immigrants coz they dont want the nice educated guys they want the guy that they have NO CHANCES to get and they all want the no chances guys.

Like fuck all women do is manchild around with finding more and more exotic bf´s, it´s a meme to go to america to find a guy and bring him back to finland but most dont have the money for that shit and are too lazy to ever talk to the local guys.
White people should go extinct they´re passive as fuck and retarded cucks who bend over asap if he´s ethnically coloured

die asiatic trash

I'm seriously considering moving to Finland in a few years.
Unfortunately, I don't have mongol facial features.
Will I be welcome as white male?

Soundtrack for this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=oQBlDySxQ0k
You're welcome.

It's the welfare state.
They have no reason so find a good man when they have the ones they voted in to take care of their immediate needs if things go badly.
Things don't change until other people's money dries up.

We've closed the border from Denmark, so I don't think so.

I really don't see a problem here.

btw I'm also educated in finnish culture

>government here tries to reverse dropping birthrates by giving everyone who has a babby $10k
>only bogans and polynesians take advantage of it

>Muslims are 0.1% of our population

Why are you talking like it's 2005? Muslims are at least 1-2% of Finland's population now.

That's a load of bull innit

>sourceless claims

yle.fi/uutiset/finnish_birth_rate_drops_to_historic_low/9052970

chill out hitler (((^:

so long finns, and good riddance

No, we're not Sweden

noice, crusaders will die in your lifetime

>Finns
>Crusaders

jesus christ, if i were finnish i would fuck all night long, and the nights are pretty long in Funland

I the summer only an hour or two :(

Who wants women anyway

only boypussy use the summer to fuck

Yeah, your country is freaky.

I arrived two weeks ago, no real night, and no real curtain.
It's starting to drive me crazy.

Yeah B*gans were going to have those babies anyway because they're too idiotic to use birth control.

kek

>No, we're not Sweden

You are. But that's beside the point.

Even in 2012, there were >1% of your population who spoke a muslim language as their mother tongue. And that was way BEFORE the migrant crisis.

see

are australians are just too retarded to use their penis/vagina?
2 way street bruce

just invite some mexibros and watch how the birthrate rise rise again

Main foreign languages English (70%)
German (18%)
French (3%)
Russian (1.27%)
Somali (0.31%)
Arabic (0.27%)
stat.fi/

Try harder

we are sending the niggers and mudshits away, most of our immigrants speaking a foreign language are estonian and russian

Somali population is in decline here. As soon as they get education, they leave for Canada, USA or UK.

Are you retarded? Just look at this rudimentary graph, and you'll find that the number of muslim languages easily exceeds 60,000 people. And these are just the ones who speak muslim languages as their mother tongue. Not necessarily all the niglets and such. You easily have >100,000 muslims in your country by now.

stat.fi/til/vaerak/2015/vaerak_2015_2016-04-01_kuv_002_sv.html

THIS is how you source reference something, by the way. Moron.

There were 17000 somali, 16000 arab, 9000 kurdish, 5000 turk and 5000 persian speakers in funland in 2015. That's 0.9% of the entire population.

stat.fi/til/vaerak/2015/vaerak_2015_2016-04-01_fi.pdf

How does it feel like being BTFO?

lel they barely make up 52000 so you have to pull another 50k of imaginary shitskins out of your ass to make up for the fact that shitskins are a nonissue in finland

also hivemind, but in an entirely wrong way

enjoy your country being turned into a literal 3rd world shithole sven

well that's good.Life actually sucks. Having children should count as child abuse.

Keep talking shit, maybe you won't feel so bad that you are pathetic cucks :^^)

This is just a small part of them, for the sake of rough estimates, since it's so fucking hard to find actual statistics from your country.

I think you're gonna have to deal with the fact that you having a muslim population in the order of a hundred thousand is perfectly reasonable.

Shrinking birthrates is great, less people to share the wealth with, the individuals live better, its the big companies that have to cut back and adapt and the politicians have to reform the pensions accordingly.

Demography shift. Stay chill, you will restore birthrate in a decade or two. Also the last big demography source of planet is Africa, but their birthrate would drop too soon, so low birthrate would be norm all over the planet.

I guess they need to... get fucked.

The future will belong to the ultra-religious factions that breed like mad. For example ultra-Orthodox Jews with an average birthrate of 7.2, Amish with one over 6, Mormons with one at 4, Evangelicals with one at 3.

Sweden really is desperate for other countries to be cucked along with them.

This, birthrates are never steady, its just fearmongering from the government to have another excuse to import all the shitskins.

Entire countries are never going to just "die out"

Girls always preferred alpha males, especially in conservative societies. You have to be more liberal so girls would look at personality more.

Thats how it should be

Go ahead. Stick your head in the sand while Jamal fucks you. I tried to warn you.

Yeah, it's getting pretty desperate :-D

And you can keep projecting.

It's not projection when it's the truth. You really do refuse to see what's happening.

Alright lads enough with the shit flinging

We've had declining birth rates for a decade. Everything has gone to shit this decade.

I'll come over there and fuck a whole hockey team in to existence, just give me a place to sleep.

Because your government pursuits politics similar to Greece.

If Finland is so bad why do we have a bunch of fins spamming how great it is with their coulage's?

>less people to share the wealth with, the individuals live better, its the big companies that have to cut back and adapt

This is some American libertarian dumbass bullshit. There's less money to go around if less people are paying taxes. We've seen huge cuts in everything from welfare to education to elderly care and hospitals etc.

>If Finland is so bad
It really isn't, we just have some resident NEETs here on Sup Forums who blame their own personal problems on others.

well-developed country has destiny to have less children. having children in such a country sucks.

They have nothing better to do since they're NEETs claiming credit for working people's achievements.

>t. grenade attacks and violence in sotckholm kebab suburbs
Even one explosion or no-go zones would be huge scandal here and talked about months onward.

This is why we need immigrants.

Lol, if it was true, world would be 100% religious by now. People from religious family often become radical fedoras (as me), because they see that bullshit from the inside.
t. Very religious family
Demography shift ends with keeping the population stable and before the end of the shift everyone has serious decline. Importing people may be the key to sustain economy during the lack of workforce but it's connected to problems we all know about and it doesn't help with demography anyway because any immigrants drop their birthrate to the level of locals in second generation.

And how does that refute the fact that you likely have 100 000+ muslims in Finland?

You've not provided any source stating numbers even approaching that. Get over it, you're on your own with your jamal problem.

Hey fin.. We got some refugees want some ?

These are the latest statistics Statistics in Finland don't lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

Sounds like a plan to me.
>Move to Finland
>Open a business enjoying the 0% corruption and sheer honesty
>Get a Finnish blond qtpassby
>Get free 800$ per month because welfare
>Breed like rabbits

See We're sending them all back to you

It's all highly exaggerated by pol. Sweden is very safe and most of crimes revolves around drug traffic, not affecting average person.

Fuck Iraqis we got some... syrians.. They always fuck

and every married couple makes 6 kids.

Call the mongols in again Pekka :DDDDD

Yes, I have actually. I've also made an estimate based up on those figures, because they were incomplete. So that's why I'm talking about likelyhood.

>country of citizenship

Are you retarded? That's not what we're talking about here.

>Move to Finland
That's where we all second worlders fail. We are not shitty enough to get asylum easily in Europe, we can only move there by finding an employer.
What's the point in it? You're an easy country to emigrate to so you get many people every year, mostly educated and ready to work. Why do you need blow your birthrate?

but immigrants kill a country in another way.

Those grenade explosions and dangerous suburbs aren't some pol fantasy. Even one of these would cause a massive public outcry here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Why are you so racist? Time to embrace diversity!

Yeah, right

CIA stats state that Syria have birthrate of 3-4 children per women, not 6.
Suburbs are not dangerous if you're not linked to drug sale.

We're not racist. Many Africans do very well here from countries like Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia etc. Refugees are bad news though.

don't think people have optimism while you have.

>Suburbs are not dangerous if you're not linked to drug sale.
The point was that it isn't something what should be happening in a western developed country in the first place

Well it looks like our only option now is to import hundreds of thousands of illiterate third worlders to make up for our own inability to make 10 babies per one family.

Not even in the wildest fantasies of the most refugee loving regressive do we have 100 000. Just Swedish fantasies. You have a lot of dicks to suck in your own country, be satisfied with that.

Sweden has always had drug crime and killings before refugees arrived. They even had political killings.

Watch some old Swedish films and documentaries.

None of this is new.

Ok then. See