Is there anything more infuriating than software that doesn't work the way it's supposed to?

Is there anything more infuriating than software that doesn't work the way it's supposed to?

rape

The callous disregard of life excercised by certain regions and states on this planet

He said infuriating, not hilarious.

Hardware that doesn't work like it's supposed to

Careful you dont cut yourself on those edges you fucking child..

cry me a river faggot

shitty and bloated GUIs and propriatery botnets

software that works the way it's supposed to, but work idiotically.

Like now I am doing a huge SQL query on postgresql and it saves hundreds of gigabytes worth of temporary files. So I have worked now since yesterday trying to get it to fill up on an alternative disk dealing with all sorts of permissions and so on. Everything work as intended, but the developers had shit intentions.

Yeah, Americans are the worst. At least when America had slavery they considered human life to have some sort of worth.

>open Photoshop let it load
>tab back to browser
>photoshop steals focus 4-5 times while loading

Fucking Adobe is trash

You need to go back

Time to go the fuck back to tumblr you numale cuck.

Can you children keep yourself to Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Nobody thinks it's funny to have some teenage edgelords shitting up the place.

>oh noes! muh slaayyyyyyvery! i cry evrytiem!
And nobody wants redditors here, go back to /twoxchromosomes/ or something

The attempted cultural Marxist takeover of the West by Jews.

Bonus points for all three at the same time.

Having to repeat youself, seriously it geels like spitting in my face. I'm not talking a long instructions but just basic info was confied as recieved.

jews, women and niggers

software that only works the way it's supposed to if you keep sending them money. hello, Avast.

It keeps me employed, so no

software that doesn't work the way it's supposed to but only sometimes