Western media stuck in it's own ass

Why are you faggots spend more time discussing the whiteness of various ethnicities and less time focusing on how much happenings are happening in western countries featuring muslims in each and every happening.

leparisien.fr/saint-denis-93200/saint-denis-un-bus-attaque-et-incendie-en-pleine-nuit-au-franc-moisin-28-07-2016-6001479.php

A bus was firebombed last night by mussie teens in the middle of paris, only the local paper reported it. Why does garbage like tranny kids gets media exposure but not people getting injured?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD4UuMwHyEI
keeptalkinggreece.com/2015/06/14/greeks-are-not-real-greeks-claims-german-welt-favoring-a-dna-based-eu-membership/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/19/woman-daughters-stabbed-wearing-shorts-tshirts-alps-resort-france
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for some reason white euros hate eastern and southern euros while they love muslim immigration

Le Parisien is hardly a local paper

Haha, nice 1 you sneaky kike

That's how the media works, focus on popular social issues that have no relevance on the world stage while pushing narratives that support public dialogue. It's misleading, misdirecting, dishonest and deplorable but it works just as it has worked on all the people here. The people of Sup Forums are just another goup of mislead individuals. We're all puppets in the play.

> Saint Denis
> Middle of Paris

It's our third world, we concentrated there most of the unwanted. This city, and this department (county) is the worst place in France, fortunately we don't have that many places like this. outside Paris area.

Local in the sense that it's not exposed on a foreign platform like the BBC or CNN.

>poland

It's like saying that NYT or WaPo are local papers in America.

No one died there, so I don't see a reason why it should've been reported outside of France. There are more important events to cover.

wtf nobody hates souther euros

While that's true that no one died or got seriously injured, isn't this sort of attack deserves a wider media exposure than let's say a gay kid wearing a dress with his parents approval? What about the happening in germany 2 weeks ago? while I agree that the iranian one could've been just an autist the suicide bomber should at least be discussed a bit at least on this board, and even that didn't happen. Is running 17 generals outweights 1 short thread about an attack on a westerns nation soil?

There's a board for that kind of stuff and it's not Sup Forums.

Terrorist attacks get much more exposure than they deserve and I'm afraid that's the main reason why they occur so much.

It's a relatively easy way to get their face and name shown all over the world for a few worthless losers.

Dutch media is generally not very interested in things that happen abroad, except if it's a world changing event.

Belgian news is a lot better than ours.

Yes you do, even your mainstream media is plain racist, like that article where some german guy claimed that greeks weren't genetically greeks and therefore they basically should be left to die, and the numerous attacks against spaniards in UK. And btw, I have many friends that suffered racism in Germany and ironically two of them have light hair so don't dare to use the card "that's because they looked like muslims".

Well, that's true, french burn thousands of vehicles every year. It's only in our media when theyburn hundreds of them during the same night.

Same here. For a small irrelevant country we're very much inward-looking.

I guess that's why there's so few Slovaks on foreign websites like Sup Forums.

>Make Paris Great Again

tranny children don't cause racism and islamophobia.

Muslims killing around and behaving like animals causes racism and Islamophobia.

Jews teached us that racism, antisemetism, islamobphobia etc is very bad and we are all evil nazis.
Now after 70 years nobody is left to believe something different than what the jew told us.

To get free we have to expell the jew and then we also can find proper solutions for all our problems.

I did notice that in Spain you get to see more gruesome images on the news. Our media doesn't show dead bodies and such. And cut away people getting shot.

Also, our English proficiency is pretty atrocious

Why would you need English when you already speak Slovenian?

i thought burning cars/busses was an angry french teenagers pastime?

>like that article where some german guy claimed that greeks weren't genetically greeks and therefore they basically should be left to die
I find it very hard to believe. Could you provide a source?

>and ironically two of them have light hair so don't dare to use the card "that's because they looked like muslims".
I am sorry about what happend to your friends, but if they look white, how was it racism?

>in the middle of paris
That's in the north suburbs of Paris. This department is litteraly the worst french department. Commie stronghold full of islamic sandniggers and niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4UuMwHyEI

>Could you provide a source?

keeptalkinggreece.com/2015/06/14/greeks-are-not-real-greeks-claims-german-welt-favoring-a-dna-based-eu-membership/

>but if they look white, how was it racism?

It's racism because we belong to different races even if they have light hair. Chinese and blacks both have black hair.

>spaniards suffered from racism in germany
>German guy makes racist statemends on television

You know that this isn't true. So your media makes up stories to make us look bad?

GERMANY YES

>Why does garbage like tranny kids gets media exposure but not people getting injured?
Racism. The mass media in our backwards countries still doesn't like to talk about the oppression Muslims and other PoC suffer in Europe.

they propably just got shit because of a bad behaviour.
Spaniards are very obnoxious here.

>keeptalkinggreece.com/2015/06/14/greeks-are-not-real-greeks-claims-german-welt-favoring-a-dna-based-eu-membership/
wow, that is real cherrypicking. The article was about Metternich and how after Napoleon, the European powers broke their agreement to supress every revolution pretty quickly.
Only in the last sentance it mentions that modern day Greeks are different from ancient Greeks and are ā€¯Turkish-molded mixture of Slavs, Byzantines and Albanians.", which is certanly true.
Anyhow, i no point the autor claims the Greeks should be left to die

>It's racism because we belong to different races even if they have light hair. Chinese and blacks both have black hair.
Spaniards are a mixture of Celts, Germanics, Greeks and Moors. There is no such thing as a Spanish race

It's true, you nazi shit.

>bad behaviour

Typical nazi supremacist aka germans are the perfect race so we don't commit any single crime. In one case they were just walking around the city speaking in spanish and a german shouted to them that hey should go back to Spain and speak their shitty language over there (ironically he used english). The other one was a friend that went to the hospital and everybody treated her like shit until they were told she was a tourist. And don't forget all the spaniards that suffer agressions in UK or Ireland.

>There is no such thing as a Spanish race

Everybody is a mix of something just like germans are mix of celts, germanics, slavs, romans and hunns. And in any case I was talking about the mediterranean race.

Kek, sounds like some entitled brats got what they asked for.

Didn't know this country still has some balls. Your story made me feel better, thanks lad.

shame they're not telling the shitskin migrants the same thing

We aren't mixed with huns at all this is just a meme from England.

I am.

>shame they're not telling the shitskin migrants the same thing

It's a question of lacking balls. They know we are peaceful people.

Yeah, insulting a spanish couple and treating a sick woman like shit is having balls. Germans are so brave...

I really find it hard to believe that such a thing could happen to them in Germany
In which city were they?

turk pls.

>treating a sick woman like shit
You mean treating an entitled brat that thinks when no everything turns around it instantly it is racism? Yes treating this like shit is the correct form of rteating shit.

there is something for you my entitled cry baby

The memes are real.

>1972 Munich Olympics
>12 civilians get murdered by 5 terrorists
>people still remember 40 years later
>gets movies made of it

>201X
>hundreds of people get BTFO by terrirosts in Western Europe every 3 months
>people use a flag filter over their facebook picture
>forgotten days later
How did we end up like this?

kek, keep being openly racist against non white euros while muslims rape your women, brave thug

The media isn't reality, a dozen people on the t.v do not represent millions.

>south euro
You mean you're a gypsy/moor who calls himself tanned Spaniard?

can't remember, one of them were in northwestern Gerany, the girl was in southern Germany, I think it was Baden

Whatever you want to call us. The point is that at least southern euros don't go in packs raping whie women, become terrorists tha truck people or stab 8 years old girls because they dress like "sluts".

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/19/woman-daughters-stabbed-wearing-shorts-tshirts-alps-resort-france

>southern euro
Spaniards are not "southern euro" you're a moor/gypsy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q
Not a single Spaniard here is "southern "euro") Sephardic/moor/gypsy spawn are not Europeans at all.

>A Jew complaining about media manipulation
Kek.
But on the reals the white race is systemmatically destroying itself through its media (Jewish owned lel) to think its ok to want to "identify" as things you arent and the whole PC arguments that come if you disagree. If it wasnt a mass killing of whites your papers and news stations wont air it so they can milk you for sympathy and ratings. I feel your pain though Kikemus Maximus.
Sincerely
A Black Man

>and the numerous attacks against spaniards in UK
any sauce at all please, we have nothing against spain/spaniards, why would we flock there then?

Isn't Saint Denis literally the patron saint of France and the burial/coronation place of French royalty?

Again, whatever you want to call us. White euros still prefer muslims over us. I guess they are addicted to happenings or have a cuck fetish.

Your working class are violent savages.

Frogs lost any prouf. They let muslims execrate their holy sites.

Stop killing innocent palestinians and maybe muslims will stop chimping and killing europeans

What are they doing?

Showing how far they reached with their hands in each others bumholes

A "quenelle", that's an antisemitic gesture (reverse nazi salute) very popular among antisemitic far right, and muslims who invok that's a anti system gesture, but it's only an anti french and antisemitic gesture.

Thank you isnotreal for destabilising the region and making the shitskin hordes come to europe you kike motherfuckers.

no u

>1972 Munich Olympics
>11 jews, 1 cop and 5 terrorists dead
>the scum of the earth died, everybody was happy
>people still celebrate it