Rate your country

I like these threads

>post your nationality / country
>say whether you hate it or not

1 --- Turkey

2 --- Well what the fuck do you think, I'm struggling to find anything likeable nowadays

Gif unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turkey
No, i only hate cucks who hate their country

It was somewhat shitty with all the albos running around before Bulgaria and Romania joined the EU, now it's a hellhole with inordinate amounts of illegals and vile shit that you wouldn't even imagine.
people eating from the garbage, people and dogs shitting on the street.
It's pretty shitty.
I don't even hear Greek anymore when I go outside, albanian, bulgarian, russian, gypsy, paki, jihadi, that's the languages I hear.
7 out of 10 I hear someone speak and it's some immigrant. And they are multiplying like rabbits.

Something must be done, quick.

1. I am a Greek
2. I love Greece

>usa
>no ive traveled enough to get out of my phase of hating it

turkey
i love it, hate the ones that hate it.

i can't say bad things about russia or i might be arrested

Spanish/Spain
It's a corrupted shithole full of people with slave mentallity but hey, at least we have a laid back culture and we enjoy the sun.

>flag
>3/10

turkey

6/10, could be worse but frankly kill me famalam

stop living in the ghetto then you poor cunt

romania
5/10

Finland is the best cunt in yurop
Prove me wrong

I'm too young to have seen the good times of this country.

1 --- Germany
2 --- It's actually much worse than you think, I'm in slave labour already since 2009 with no outlook of ever getting a save or well payed job even I'm skilled and "needed" person.

Bulgaria
6/10 desu

1. Australia

2. 8/10 needs work done.

New Zealand

I like it since life is good here, but aside from the Maori's we have no real national identity. We used to be British and now we're just Brit...ish Americanized and Australianized people without our own culture.

>Tunisian/Tunisia
>5/10, corrupt shithole with barely any hope of success; i still like it

uk
yea its alright

1. Russia
2. A lot of crazy patriots

Russia
Shithole with retarded conservative government pushing country in the asshole. Economy is in great decline, average salary is 300$, prices are high, government fucks everyone brains with traditionalism, religion and retarded propaganda, corruption is enormous, industry is in shit. We are in dead end and no one knows what to do.There are serious reasons 80% of young Russians want to move abroad.

1.German
2.Muslims must be deported, then ok!

Germans must be deported.
Is muslim clay now.

Do you mean arab refugees, or Turks too?

I mean muslims, no mather the country.

flag
9/10 bretty good
Needs a good race war to get it to 10

1. Croatia
2. Love the country, hate the people

Off course it would be nice if all sand people went away, but if we just could get rid of all the muslims, that would be really nice.

Brazil.

I love my country, but we need to genocide a few groups of people.

Flag

7/10...its super comfy here, nothing really happens here... biggest topic here last 6 months is about new electronic registers in shops

Germany

Pretty good aside from eastern Germany, whole place should be burned down, especially Saxony.

We have even demonstration about registers

Edgy
What's with Eastern Germany? When I was in Berlin last year it looked fuckin great.

What's this about?

Do you care about tons of Russians and Ukrainians you have? We are moving to your country in a big amount.

Berlin and Dresden is ok but the other cities are basicly ghost towns with old people and losers on welfare

sup gipsy

Elctronic registers connected via internet to the finacial office 24/7

Something about hurr durr big brother

pic related
>average salary is 300$
are you serious?

1- turey
2- America bring democracy and kill us all now

Actually we need them, our industry is collapsing bcs there is no more workforce...just today our goverment passed some faster visa process for ukranians...we need something like 50k new workers just this year

Russians are ok, they are mostly well educated and have their own business

I reported you to the police

arab and turkish guys are so hot and handsome in fact, no wonder slavic girls love them so much. if i was a girl i'd fuck only turkish boys and when one of them impregnated me i would marry a russian loser and make him raise my kid

t-thanks i guess

>are you serious?
Yes. In Moscow it would be 400-500$, 300 in province and 100-150 in villages.

no, the problem are your small brains, you erdogan ass sniffing fucker.
look at the fucking turkish idiots protesting for erdogan in colonge, what kind of fucking people did your country bring here?

i'm sorry you got the worst turks
please don't let them vote for turkish politicians

you are just mad coz you don't have as based leader as erdogan.

this graphic must be accurate :(
we only have this kind of turkish people
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

RTE is the new caliph

1. See flag
2. I love my country, despite its flaws. I will probably live here my whole life