If it wasn't for NATO and UN you would have lost the war!!! damn vatican reptilians saved you!!!

>if it wasn't for NATO and UN you would have lost the war!!! damn vatican reptilians saved you!!!

>took 3 months to capture a 30k town with europe's 4th most powerful army defended by a thousand croats armed with homemade weapons and hunting rifles
>had to raze the entire city to the ground for the garrison to finally surrender
>pissed off about their own incompetence they end up shooting a few hundred civilians captured from the hospital

Serbs are pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vance_plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vance_plan#Aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMiwSekzXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian–Serbian_wars_(medieval)
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Csif5l_6c[/spoiler]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>le remove kebab meme

>spent 80% of its existence under the ottoman empire
>fought on the same side as ottomans against the holy league
>the medieval core of the serbian state is now called Sandžak (formerly Raška) and is majority muslim
>has a population of around half a million roma
>300.000 muslims live in serbia
>lose kosovo, a cultural centre for serbia, to a bunch of muslim albanian goatherders
>chimp out in croatia and bosnia and raze over 300 catholic religious objects including churches and monasteries that survived the ottoman invasions

Serbs are animals

kek, they were one of the best vassals ottomans had
there were a lot of serbian ottoman government officials and their army fought alongside the ottomans in many wars including the siege of constantinople

I heard there's even a forest in Istanbul called after serbs, is that true?

t. buttblasted diaspora

Sorry you're guilty about running away from the war so all you can do now is shitpost

really makes me...sad

Why would I be buttblasted? It wasn't Croatia who lost the war lol. I'm just pointing out how incompetent and retarded serbs are

>proud Croat
>under a German flag

Dreams do come true, I guess.

Serbia is a powerless and poor country.

>this entire post

wasn't this just croatian memes?

yes, the belgrad forest
there is also a small community of poles living in the countryside of istanbul

>can't deny the facts
>m-muh d-diaspora!!

Yallah bre

This

youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ

Croat posting under german flag

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS UP

DANKE DEUTSCHLAND

>write half the posts in this thread
>none of them are anything close to being reasoned discourse and read like an edgy 13yos GROSSGERMANIUMS wank, only about Croatia
>not even posting in your own country

I'm not going to bother discussing facts with diaspora, because they are significantly more butthurt than the motherland's population and turn everything into >muh.

Just wanted to point out it's sad that you go on and on about how pathetic Serbs are but you don't value your own country highly enough to live in it.

The people in your OP image fought to the death to save a shitty village. You talk big about Croatia's victory, but don't respect them enough to live in the country they died for.

So tell me, why should I bother discussing facts or history or anything of substance with you?

Me and my dear in Byкoвap

Have you lost your dada, diaspora? My dad participated in Vukovar as a sniper, probably blew his head off, kek.

so youre no worse than albanians in kosovo destroying orthodox churches? k

.t another patriotic Croat posting as far away from Croatia as he can get

hahaha

Tbh no, the Yugoslav wars were a chimp-out on all sides.

>Serbs shelled old city of Dubrovnik
>Croats blew up the historic Mostar bridge
>Albanians destroyed every church they could
etc.

i'm not croatian i'm italian american, i'm just trolling in this thread but seeing a catholic church shelled is going to piss me off

Serbia is quite possibly the most dindu nation on earth

>chimp out in croatia
>get btfo
>DINDU NUFFIN DA EVIL CROATS IZ RACIS N SHIET

>chimp out in bosnia
>get btfo
>DINDU NUFFIN DA BOSNIANS WUZ MUSLIMS N SHIET

>chimp out in kosovo
>get btfo and lose kosovo
>DINDU NUFFIN DA ALBOS WUZ DESTROYIN CHURCHES N SHIET

>genocide all of your neighbors
>NATO warns you not to genocide people like a bunch of niggers
>keep genociding people
>get bombed
>DINDU NUFFIN DA VATICANS WUZ REPTILIANS N MASONS N SHIET

Serbs are literally niggers, they have the highest percentage of illegal guns, they play basketball, they chimp out on the regular and they DINDU NUFFIN

It's funny how they think albos are savages when in fact serbs chimped out the same, if not worse, in most ex-yu countries. It's almost like albos and serbs are brothers.

>REMOVE KEBAB

>destroy catholic church

Projecting this hard

Patrotic diaspora is really the worst

CROATIA IS SO BIG AND POWERFUL AND PROUD THAT'S WHY I AM IN GERMANY

Nice city you've got there family

Hello

Serbs are at best, Turkish rapebabies with a crisis identity.

You're worse, you are our rapebabies

Top fucking kek

>be serbia
>get invaded by ottomans
>get made into a vassal
>run to neighboring croatia where a military frontier is set up
>be given shelter and protection
>stay there
>a couple hundred years later
>chimp out in croatia how krajina is now serbian land

Serbs = Albos

You could just as easily write that about Croatia

>fight against Serbs in WWI
>get accepted into joint South Slav state, but some Serbs still wary of unrepentant Croats
>DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS ALL VIENNA WE WUZ JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS

>chimp out after two Croats get killed
>get massive political concessions, unified territory, autonomy, etc. that no other people had in Yugoslavia, including Serbs
>still betray the King and government and join up with Adolf fucking Hitler
>WE DINDU NUFFIN YUGOSLAVIA WAS A GREATER SERB PROJECT

>commit literally over the top atrocities in World War II, to the point where the local Nazis had to tell you to chill out because you're going too hard too fast
>DINDU NUFFIN USTASE WUZ A GUD BOY JUST FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY EVIL CHETNIK PROPAGNADA

>fight twice for Germans, lose twice, still get accepted into new Yugoslavia
>be in power at literally every level (there were 0 high ranking Serbs in Yugoslavia)
>chimp out repeatedly about freedom from Serb tyranny
>DINDU NUFFIN TITO WAS A SERB AGENT DESPITE BEING CROATIAN AND PARTITIONING SERBIA YUGOSLAVIA WAS A CAGE PLS HELP BERLIN WE WANT TO BE YOUR PUPPETS AGAIN

>Tito dies, demand more shit again
>start using Ustasa symbols and ideology no less
>get told you won't get special treatment (despite the fact that Croats - Ante Markovic and Stipe Mesic - were running Yugoslavia again)
>WAH WAH EBUL SERBS OPPRESS US

>unilaterally declare independence, like the Confederacy
>Yugoslav government sends in troops, like the Union
>WE DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS THE SERBS HOW DARE THEY TRY TO KEEP THE COUNTRY TOGETHER FROM REBELLION LIKE EVERY SINGLE REGIME BEFORE THEM INCLUDING AMERICA

>fight war
>expel every single Serb on your territory, probably the largest single organized ethnic cleansing in modern Europe
>DINDU NUFFIN THEY LEFT ON THEIR OWN IT WAS LEGITIMATE ZA DOM SPREMNI

Butthurt flows on all sides, friend.

>be croatian

tbf they wouldn't have lost Kosovo if the UN and the West didn't go full "muh poor albozergs"

Unironically all of your countries will remain shit if you care more about this stuff instead of focusing on improving things for yourselves for the future

The UN and West wouldn't have got involved at all if it wasn't for Serbs chimping out a full decade all around ex-yu beforehand. All ex-yu countries were under arms embargo in the early years of the war, it was in the interest of the west to keep yugoslavia and avoid war in ex-yu and it wasn't after the serbs started committing attrocities that the west had to get involved. Ironically it was also the west that saved serbs in bosnia after operation storm.

We wouldn't lose shit if UN and the West didn't interfere.

>The Slovenian strategy relied on a number of risky gambles.[citation needed] Slovenia could not have resisted the YPA for long had the full weight of the federal army been brought into action,[citation needed] but its leaders had gambled on the YPA leadership's unwillingness to risk mass civilian casualties.[citation needed] In the diplomatic arena, the Slovenian government had gambled that the international community would step in to press the Yugoslavs to desist — in both suppositions they were proven correct.[citation needed]

>The Slovenians were also well aware that the Serbian government of Slobodan Milošević was not particularly concerned about Slovenia's independence

About Slovenia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vance_plan

About Croatia

Per this aggrement with UN and NATO, Yugoslav army retreated and defence of Serb controlled areas shifter to UN.

They did a brilliant job

If it wasn't for UN and NATO, we wouldn't lose shit.

Croats were just too busy crying to others

typical croatian strategy to be honest

serbs are animale

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vance_plan#Aftermath

Did you forget to read this part?

As usual, serbs did not keep to their promise and didn't respect ceasefire

>Despite the Geneva Accord requiring the immediate withdrawal of JNA personnel and equipment from Croatia, the JNA remained there for another seven to eight months.

>When they eventually withdrew, they left their equipment to RSK forces.

>The 2 January ceasefire allowed the JNA to retain its positions in East and West Slavonia, which were on the brink of military collapse.

It saved YOUR ass.

>Even though UNPROFOR had placed most of the RSK's heavy weapons in storage areas jointly controlled by the UN and the RSK by January 1993,[42] the peacekeeping troops were unable to fulfil the provisions of the Vance plan, such as the disarmament of the RSK militia, the return of refugees, the restoration of civilian authority and establishment of an ethnically mixed police force.
>The RSK military was retitled as police while the ethnic cleansing of areas under its control continued unchecked.

Ethnic cleansing CONTINUES

>In 1993, Croatia launched several small-scale military operations against the RSK to seize significant local objectives and capture international attention; it was worried the situation on the ground might become permanent. In response, the RSK military retrieved their weapons from the UN/RSK-controlled storage sites, reversing the only major success of UNPROFOR.

Basically, the plan was a massive failure because of course the animal serbs did not respect what they signed, so Croatia had to take the matter into its own hands and eventually retook its territory in '95

t. murrica
>hillary
>trump

>In 1993, Croatia launched several small-scale military operations against the RSK to seize significant local objectives and capture international attention;

>In 1993, Croatia launched several small-scale military operations against the RSK to seize significant local objectives and capture international attention;

OMG THE SERBS TOOK WEAPONS FROM STORAGE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES

NATO PROTECT US

NATOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE

>MUH VELIKOSRPSKA AGRESIJA

>SERBS ARE ATTACKING AGAIN

>PLEASE NATO

>In 1993, Croatia launched several small-scale military operations against the RSK to seize significant local objectives and capture international attention

>Basically, the plan was a massive failure because of course the animal serbs did not respect what they signed, so Croatia had to take the matter into its own hands and eventually retook its territory in '95

>be croatia
>forcibly ethnically cleanse your nation of people who had been living there for centuries
>call other people animals
>claim the moral high ground

Nah m8

Roach.

>agreement signed in '91
>YPA doesn't respect the agreement, stays in croatia for a whole year longer before leaving
>leaves all their armaments to the serb rebels and paramilitary formations
>ethnic cleansing and expulsion of croats continues, because the deployment of UNPROFOR is delayed and no one can keep an eye on the RSK

>complains when croatia takes action after watching all the shit serbs are pulling off in croatia and not respecting agreements signed by both parties

Copy paste that one sentence out of context a few more times, maybe you'll believe it harder then.

>be serbia
>organize chimpout in independent croatia
>expel and ethnically cleanse RSK of its croatian population
>sign agreement where YPA has to leave and the RSK has to be disarmed enabling hostilities to cease
>don't respect the agreement
>YPA overstays for nearly a year
>after they eventually leave they leave their weapons to the local drunk paramilitaries and rebels
>local serbs still chimping out against croats because UNPROFOR is ineffective
>complains when they get btfo by croatian military fair and square

Serbs are animals

Fcuk you diaspora šahovnica, why did you start this thread are you unaware what butthurt this topic attracts

AOJ SLOBO SALJI NAM SALATE
BICE MESA
KLACEMO HRVATE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMiwSekzXc

>Greekfag is having a mental breakdown again

>Croats
>RSK

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So
>expel and ethnically cleanse RSK of its croatian population
is invalid

but
>local serbs still chimping out against croats because UNPROFOR is ineffective
>complains when they get btfo by croatian military fair and square
is.

Huh. So ethnic cleansing is fair and fine when Croats do it. Guess that's why you were Adolf's favorite lapdogs in WWII: you don't much excuse to start killing Serbs, and the idiots in RSK gave you a great one.

of course he is
thats why he made it

Not necessarily diaspora.
Most German right wingers love Croatia and hate Serbs.

He is

He uses some Serbian words

And he didn't deny it

>look how we chimped out and got slapped for it like a little child :D:D

Serbs really are mentally challenged aren't they

Thanks for proving my point by the way

Nice mental gymnastics, rapebaby

we already settled that local serbs are armed by the YPA and supported by belgrade, they formed a military and police which engaged in military activities both against croatian army AND the local population committing atrocities, croatia didn't genocide anyone, compare the destruction of vukovar to the croatian army entering into Knin.

all bantz and hate aside

you've got to admit that Vukovar was a heoric battle.. Heavily outnumbered and with low supplies men stayed to defend their homes until death

take notes 21st century "refugees"

savage

and those fuckers still have a decency to say that Dubrovnik is a "serbian town"

>Croatia didn't genocide anyone

WE WUZ GUD BOYS WE DINDU NUFFIN

>Heroic battle

Right...
You do realise (of course you don't, you 'history' is written like a fairy tale)
That the strategy regarding both Vukovar and Sarajevo was to shell it into oblivion, psychological warfare so both would stop trying to be 'independant' if they saw what awaited the rest of their cities.

Didn't work because of the western support, but hey.

>MONTENEGRINS
>ARMY

>CROATIAN
>VICTORY

Ceasefire between Yugoslavia and UN (not even croatia)
made the troops leave

And since they were montenegrins they took their time to leave

You're talking like there was a legitimate Croatian state and army. There wasn't.

The war started as soon as Croatia unilaterally seceded from Yugoslavia. RSK Army was exactly as legitimate and legal and HV. The Croats in Croatia formed an army to protect their interests. So did the Serbs. Neither of those is a war crime. What happened later was.

You're the one doing mental gymnastics - I'm saying all ethnic cleansing is wrong, from Srebrenica and Vukovar to Knin and Kosovo. You're saying "BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT [POINTLESS CHILDISH INSULT 1] [POINTLESS CHILDISH INSULT 2]"

>Be Croatia
>NEVER in your history as a state even come close to Dubrovnik

>IT IS CROATIAN CITY REEEEE

First time you got close to it, was our gift in 1939

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian–Serbian_wars_(medieval)

Switch to Serbian language -> Serbian win
How can it be Serbian win if Serbia twice has been conquered and didnt manage a single time to conquer Bulgaria?

they are the biggest falsificatiors of history you'll ever meet. Imagine sharing some with them.. It's so annoying, but you learn to ignore them

they are like a screaming child that wants everything

I think it's referring to the fact that the last war ever fought between the two was a Serbian victory (and thus, the Serbian state supposedly ended the rivalry as the victor).

Of course, this ignores the fact that the Bulgarians stopped being a threat afterwards because the Ottomans BTFOd them even harder than the Serbs in that last war, and then they did the same to Serbs, so it's more like two grade school kids flinging shit at each other until a man in a white van comes and snatches them to be raped indefinitely.

There are no winners, is my point.

I think its the result of their superiority complex.

They always have to stuck up their noses to the places where they dont belong, because they think they are the leaders of the whole region.
They are pathetic

Bulgaria was our vassal state after 1331.

And after that well, we both stopped existing.

Us later than you 1459

So in a technical sense, since last victory was ours, it was our win

>biggest falsificatiors of history
Bosnian pyramids and non-Slav FYROM would like a word.

We're maybe third worst in ex-YU, if we're being honest.

If not us, then who? Croatia doesn't even see itself as Balkan. You think you're Slavic Prussia or some shit. You can't be the leaders of a region you don't want to belong to.

Your entire nation is a historical falsification

>MUH KING TOMISLAV

The guy for whom literally not a single shred of psychical proof exists

Such great king, nobody knows where he is buried

LMAO

Dubrovnik was in close relations with Serbia, it's a known fact. They even have documents written in cyrillics and serbian language because of it.

That doesn't make them Serbian. Their catholic culture was always more to the west and Croatia.

I dont deny that there were serbs in Dubrovnik. I deny your claim to it. which you absolutely dont have.. nor ethnic nor history claim. Never and not even now

true. you forget "muh bosnian kingdom". which was catholic and "their" king mix of croatian and serbian royal houses

there are a lot of "holes" in early medieval history.. however there are several proofs of the existance of Tomislav such as letter from pope John X. or is it "le vatican propaganda"?
However yes, proofs of his crowning are very blurry, but you cant say that there was no Croatian kingdom like some serbs say. Stephen (Stjepan) Držislav was the first official king of Croatia

Croatian noble* not royal
my bad

>There catholic culture was always more to the west and Croatia

What Croatia ?

The one that didn't exist ? Or the one that never got close to Dubrovnik ?

To the west ? Yes.
They were a Ragusan city.

Italians held it.

To 'croatian culture' ?
No.

>People referenced him in a letter so he must exist!

top kek

Your history is a falsification as I said

have a country for less than 100 years
be a slave for 1000

kek

Croat play in the jungle
Serb work in the factory
they will have a giant rumble
Croat Versus Serb
Croat Versus Serb

Croat hate Yguoslavia
Serb hate Croat