Firefox Pioneer is a feature of SHIELD that allows you to contribute sensitive data that helps us understand the Web...

>Firefox Pioneer is a feature of SHIELD that allows you to contribute sensitive data that helps us understand the Web, how people interact with it, and how people use their browsers.

> These studies will collect varying information about your browsing behavior, possibly including what web pages you visit and how you interact with them. You may also be asked brief survey questions about what you’re doing with the browser.

>How do I opt out?
>To withdraw from a specific study

>Type about:studies into your address bar to see a list of your studies. Like all SHIELD studies, you may click the Remove button next to the study you want to opt out of.

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-firefox-pioneer

OY VEY, GOY. Give us all your data. You can trust the chosen people at Mozilla!

>completely opt-in
What's the problem?

>> These studies will collect varying information about your browsing behavior, possibly including what web pages you visit and how you interact with them. You may also be asked brief survey questions about what you’re doing with the browser.

Firecucks will defend this.

>Firefox Pioneer is a feature of SHIELD that allows you to OPT IN to contribute sensitive data that helps us understand the Web, how people interact with it, and how people use their browsers.
>op deliberately ommited a part of the sentence
Chrome shills are really getting desperate. Sage in a fields.

Who uses this shit I swear to God.

Why do they even need such data? Shady as fuck.

> (OP)
>>completely opt-in
>What's the problem?
For now maybe. Soon enough it will come as a forced add-on like cliqz.

>two new posts and ip count is still 5
Nice try Chrome shill.

>How do I opt out?
Pale Moon

It's 6 actually.
t. brainlet

>OY VEY, GOY. Give us all your data.

Welcome to this decade, I guess? Mozilla is just catching up.

>firefox becomes botnet
>switch to chrome
I really hope people don't do that.

6 is

Thanks OP, I'll opt into this to help Mozilla build a better browser.

b-but my Sup Forums told me so

I'm already using Nightly as my main browser, it already has some telemetry and I send crash reports when I can. If they want more data, then so be it. I would be honored if they can even sell my browsing habits to some third parties. At last my days wouldn't be wasted and I'll feel like I have finally helped them and accomplished something.
SO MOZILLA IF YOU CAN READ THIS, PLEASE MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN FROM ME, AND IMPROVE THE BROWSER.

What's the problem?

They're making it worse. Firefox 57 is really nice, if you forget that it's also killing support for everything but webextensions so now flash is officially fucked and half of the internet is broken for firefox users.

Flash fucked themselves. + flash isn't an extension, it's a plugin, you won't have any problem.

Flash has been fucked since Steve decided it wouldn't run on iOS.

I mean Firefox as far-left organization is probably trying to collect hate speech and political orientation data that they might later want to share with different political groups.

As someone pointed out last week Firefox officially supports Riseup which is a ANTIFA email and VPN service. And ANTIFA is classified as far-left group by Europol.

This data is used to "correct" human behaviour later on. Or is used to compile some kind of register for far-left organizations to attack/harrass.

Been done with SJWFox for a while now. Literally no reason to use it over Chromium anymore.

sudo apt-mark hold firefo* will cure us of having to deal with this shit

or gnu icecat, basically a de-botnetted firefox

the fact is that no browser even comes close to the customization possibilities of firefox

>Chromium
it's babbyware and barely customizable

SorosFox BTFO

What studies are you part of lads?

This is mine

Soon antifa will burn your house down for daring to browse here.

Flash has been fucked because Youtube made it much more convenient to watch animations and because it was full of vulnerabilities.
Not because it doesn't run on a niche OS.

You're wrong, it died because Steve killed it.

Same. WTF I don't remember opting in into any kind of studies. MOZILLA.....

I hope you faggots enjoy getting studied by the Soros foundation.

Vivaldi.