Why does Lithuania hate life so much?

Why does Lithuania hate life so much?

Being a Slav is probably a really shitty feel

I blame Russia.

Why hasn't anyone noticed Slovenia?
>muh richest "slavs"
>muh upper carniola
>muh hdi

When you live in the perfect 1st world country and have everything you might possibly want you start to feel empty inside while those in less advanced countries like Austria have their dreams of a better tomorrow to keep them going

So Lithuania is the best country in the world huh?

really makes you think...

It's because Slovenia has the 10th oldest population in the world, dumb slavshit

Nope they have something called the "Lithuanian suicide syndrome" which scientists have yet to find a cure for
Mainly because they don't care if Lithuanians die or not

Keep your butthurt to yourself

olive oil stronk

>14,7 higher

JUST

>FR Yugoslavia

Come on this data is at least 10 years old

lol almost as bad as funland
literally no excuse mon ami

fucking smug Slovakians so proud of their shitty sour cream and cheese and TRIANON

HOW CAN YOU BE SO SMUG AND HAPPY WHY DON'T YOU KILL YOURSELVES??

>turks being this low

i call bullshit on this

Bye everyone

>Deaths per 100 000 people

Damn, I pity the

Don't forget that you're loved by your parents

Who killed themselves

Well, let's see. The criteria that support the evidence are:

Crime - Most criminals are harmless. They do stupid shit, but they won't put up a fight most of the time. No point. However, there comes a time when the ARAS (Lithuanian SWAT) needs to be called in. Of course, it usually ends in pacification, but sometimes they get put down.

Crime - I know I said this already, but that on the police side. Lithuania has murders and killings like any other country, of course more often than other countries too. Like Ireland, for example. Ireland is pretty peaceful. So yeah, crime contributes a good deal to that.

Accidents - Pretty self-explanatory. No, I don't mean "accidents", you can check above for that. Accidents like getting hit by the bus. It happens.
Also, car crashes. Every time I would turn on the tv, there would be a report about a fatal crash somewhere. It would happen twice to three times a day, you know so it would be reported on the morning, day, and evening news.

And finally, Suicide - It's painful when it happens to someone. To make things worse, they just become a statistic, really. You won't hear about suicide on the news, unless it's of a celebrity. Which has happened 2 years ago, I think. Still, they contribute to those deaths.

Now all countries have these problems, but Lithuania has more suicides, more crime, and more accidents. However, it doesn't make a bad place to live. It's a very beautiful country, and if you're safe and not stupid, most of these problems will never happen to you.

This is suicides only and matches suicide data perfectly

>The defense, led by the Duke Margiris, took place on February 25, 1337, when the castle was besieged by the army of the Teutonic Knights. When the inhabitants of Pilėnai and the surrounding area realized that it was impossible to defend themselves any longer against the much larger enemy force, they made the decision to commit mass suicide

traditions

No please don't kill yourself :D

Life is for pussies.

Yeah, and this map is also old. The rate of suicide is most likely much lower now.

One incident a billion fucking years ago hardly makes it a "tradition".
Interwar Lithuania had one of the lowest suicidee number per capita in Europe at the time. So fuck off with your special snowflakeisms.

You're right but the rate in UK and Ireland has risen as all the Lithuanians moved there

>anonimas

kys

>tfw no suicidal Lith bf to commit sudoko together

Everything must be lithuanized.
Not that a sl*v like you would understand.

being a failure is not accepted in lithuanian society hence the suicides

Nice meme, asshole. It's the natives that are killing themselves here. Lithuanians move from their shifty lives in Lithuania, to better ones here.

t. Jonas Petraukas

why not

hmmm

>immortugal

I mean, it is in the national anthem:
>herois do mar
>nobre povo, IMORTAL

how about you start lithuanizing wilno ?

Yeah, I'm a Lithuanian. So?

I don't think this data is correct. crude death rate per 1000 inhabitants is 9,6 for slovenia, similar as poland and most other countries.