What happened to the adnau shilling threads? Did their marketing budget run out?

what happened to the adnau shilling threads? Did their marketing budget run out?

they realised they were actually making money for goolag and stopped

>shilling by asking about the lack of shilling

They stopped paying that Kevin guy, same lad that shilled for Solus all that time last year. They just disappeared when Ikey stopped paying him.

shilling budget ran out

They fucked off back to Sup Forums

Google gave back another couple billion this past month, I'd say it's working great.

Check infinity chan and zero chan, it's still going strong.

No, certain anons realized that Goolag themselves were shilling AdN and that scared them off
The net gain for them however is still positive.

>The net gain for them however is still positive.
The net gain without it would be even larger, and it destroys advertisers' trust in Google.

No, the advertisers are tricked into thinking Guulag is really playing fair by the "refunds"

>tfw they took out pale moon before dying

never forget the autistic furry was right

Americans are so goddamn stupid. They think just because Google is playing nice with the government that they aren't secretly trying to overthrow them? These people are communist spies!

It hardly effects advertisers trust in Google. It does however effect advertisers trust in ad services from other companies, reinforcing Google's monopoly.

You people remind me of the ancient Romans. They basically replaced sex with fighting. You wanted to fight them off well guess what really happens?

Clearly not because here's another one.

They defeated the goolag.

Google realized there was no use in competing with 2 or 3 anons using a meme script from Sup Forums on a cuban basket weaving forum and declared defeat ending the "goolag" once and for all. They single-handedly caused the fall of the online advertising empire in its entirety and their legacy will go down in history books for ages.

We have their courage and bravery to thank for ushering in a new and better internet age for us all.

>pay for clicks
>doesn't bring in new business
they will learn

r8

Cringe

Replace the main photo with a Sup Forums Adnauseam thread, or pic related, and it's golden. Maybe have a 10-30% transparency of the wojack on top of the entire

google managed to sweep it under the rug so to say

add the adnau devs to participants and add (unknowingly) after Google Inc

Literally everyone who says this is a woman or an effeminate male, so your opinion is invalid.

Imagine being stupid enough to make this

It was just one faggot who was probably a developer for it. He even shilled a donation link. I imagine he stopped after he realized self-bumping his thread 24 hours a day wasn't helping the bottom line.

You could tell he wasn't from Sup Forums because he had no idea we could see the unique IP count which made it very clear that it was just him replying to himself.

Do not worry, user. The war (not just the battle) for humanity continues.
Join us!
Do it NAU!
ADNAUSEUM!

t. butthurt

Wow dude you showed me, guess I should cut my dick off now and join antifa

What's ad nauseum