/Éire/

Wednesday edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9m2IU46Tc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr0nwIX_gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any of you lads on Tinder?

Do you have to link a Facebook account or some of that shit, or can I just sign up with a throwaway email and upload pictures from my phone?

Have to go to the dole centre in an hour lads

I'm pretty sure you must have a Facebook.

Ah ok.

Want to see if I can find anyone I know on it. For some reason I'm fascinated by finding people I know that are turning to online dating, I ended up looking on pof,com and found a few.

Did you find yourseld that someone special?

Nah, I'll look on Tinder for a quick ride, but around campus there's some qts which talk to me quite a lot.

Then don't resort to Tinder. It'll probably ruin things.

Good. It's nice to know that this general isn't filled with autist sperglords who can't speak to women.

>autist sperglords

That's what I actually wonder.

In my college, usually the people who go on Sup Forums are the weeb fucks and all the computer guys.

There really isn't any Chads that are into Rugby or Hurling that go on here, that's why I wonder who I'm actually talking to on here.

I'm sure there's a fair few spergs that frequent /éire/.

How much ye paying for internet, and what speeds do you get?

€70 for Eir, with fucking Eir Sport fucked in and Phone.

That happens occasionally, lad. You might need to get your router changed. I'm with Eir, and I'm on my 3rd router.

I'm paying for 100Mb, but out here it says that we can get up to 25Mb speeds.

I wonder if I'll still be alive if the 1000Mb speeds come out here, since I live around 20 minutes outside of town.

There's a difference between Megabytes, and Megabits. They advertise the internet as 100mb/s, when the speed is actually around an eighth of that(since a megabit is 1/8 of a megabyte). Now, I'm not sure if that's how it works for real, but that's how they could be luring us.

Also, you pay €70? I pay €40 for fibre, lad. Do you have a phone and tv plan as well? If that's the case, that makes sense.

As for your speed? Are you using wi-fi? If so, you're not gonna get the best speed. If you connect directly to the router via cable, you can tap into the real speed of what you pay for.

Don't know about 1000mb/s speeds, lad. Ireland has the worst internet Europe, and we pay the biggest price for it in Europe. That really pissed me off.

My mother changed from sky to eir.

It's fucking diabolical. Haven't gotten a down speed faster than 6mb.
I'm on the same deal as you.

More on this, I'm better off paying €20 a month for my 4g and just use the 15g. I don't even use much bandwidth and always have ~ 8g data remaining coming to the end of the month.

Ireland does not need its own thread please go back to /brit/

40€

It's supposed to be 50mb/s but my provider is a pile of shit. on good days I get 40mb/s
Need to change my provider

forgot pic

25 bux a month with vodafone.

Shut up Bruce or we will all emigrate to Oz.

Is it capped though?

Nope. Unlimited.
I'm just running 2 Linux tv boxes and this laptop on it.

That's pretty good.
Does the speed vary throughout the day?

No, it's pretty much the same all the time.

Cute Irish boys

Rúis!

What sickens you most about the UK, /Eire/?

It's filled with Br*ts

That you still have NI, you still use St. Patrick's saltire in your flag and you still use our harp on your coat of arms. It's as bad as you claiming to own France for hundreds of years.

Heading to bed lads.

What?

cute russian cats

What do Irishmen think of St. Patrick's day in America?

english arrogance

I would like to go and experience it but I have a feeling they'll just be very disappointed in me

I think you're lying. They don't offer unlimited broadband for €25 anymore.

i personally cant stand the ridiculous amount of drunkenness. even by 10 am theres drunk college fucks everywhere. bit mad.

aлpaй

I am here to save this general.

Now yanky doodle, I give you an ultimatum.

To hell or to /cum/

I like the yank. He may be annoying at times, but in all fairness he's made most /ÉIRE/ threads over the past few months.
i.e the general doesn't need saving, now fuck off.

can Irish posters share some absolutely based Irish rebel music?

>tfw no average irish gf

stop posting stupid celebrities you retarded frog
i fucking hate these queers
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9m2IU46Tc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr0nwIX_gc

no

cringy

yes, you are

the frog obsessed with ronan ofc
fucking disgusting waifufaggots

tee hee :3

Ma?

>dj mo-k
what an utter cretin

Oi! fuck the queen always, lads

indeed, fellow irishman
up da ra

/where are de lads/??????

Asleep or dead. I'm going to sleep.

night
shit thread today
ah well see ya tomorrow

Shit thread 'cause some nobodies came in and started shitting up the thread by calling the regulars spergs and autists, nobodies like , and . Every time I make a thread it always turns to shit. I should probably lay off doing that.

Got my phone fixed today. €45 and the guy gave me a free USB after how I told him how I broke it.