Why are weaboos so pathetic?

Why are weaboos so pathetic?

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3719762/Love-struck-Dutchman-flew-5-000-miles-meet-Chinese-woman-met-online-hospitalised-waiting-10-days-airport-no-never-did-turn-up.html

cheezburger.com/881413/dude-nearly-dies-waiting-10-days-in-a-chinese-airport-for-his-online-girlfriend-to-show-up

He's ugly, that's why.

THE WHITE MAN MUST PERISH

EURASIAN PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Jesus what a cuck hahahaha

>cheezburger

But I thought I was gonna meet 26 year old asian qt and make her my waifu

Dutch people don't know dental braces ? I thought western europeans had free healthcare especially when they are under 18.

>weaboos

fixed
chinkboo

looks like steve buscemi on meth

Having yellow fever and being a weeb often overlap but are not the same thing.

Whatever, its the same shit for me

This. I'd love to fuck some yellow ass but I couldn't care less about their 'culture'.

>average tfw no gf poster

>average Dutch poster

can someone post the same thred on Sup Forums
I would love to see how they react, but I'm banned because I was posting cuck/jungle fever threads

No.

p..pls :(

No, you disgusting ape-fucker.

>not wanting a black wife

please send black girls to Croatia

Just come and take one away to Croatia. They are disgusting creatures.

they look like South East Asians/Chinese though. why Gaijins can't tell the difference?

No, send them to Finland!!!!!!!!!!!!

kys

>Why are weaboos so pathetic?

They're almost as pathetic as their counterparts with jungle fever.

HOT
O
T

That is not a weaboo or chinaboo. He is a fucking retarded guy who wanna travel around China without any money. After he fainted because of hunger, some pedestrian took him to the hospital.

It's amazing how many thousands of guys get suckered out of their money like this.
At least it sounds like the girl this time was real and not a dude from Nigeria.
But still, any fucking ugly looking loser should recognize if it's too good to be true, it probably is
Like, does this scraggly ass loser really think a hot Chinese girl was ACTUALLY into him
This chick was probably scamming dozens of men at the same time

99% beauties in my country must be snobby and mean......

How many men are there for every woman
I heard that many female fetuses are aborted because of the one child rule and families all wanted boys

U must read some retard exaggerated reports. In my generation, the ratio(male:female) is approximately 1:1.1

Are you a real Chinese or tripfag?

Those bitches are so fucking disgusting which is not due to the sexual ratio. Because of the rapid economic development, they have been blind and delusional, they hope their husband could have a 18cm dick and own a limosine or supercar, also a villa.

Gaijin or nippon hiki?

This is kind of sad actually.

I feel bad for him...

Me in the middle

The ratio is 110/100.

Also, it was mostly the 30-40 year old generation.

>that whitu piggu face

I'd do the same