Well...now what?

What should I play? I wish't I could've got a 1060 but I had a pre-built :(

Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko ga Rinshitsu de Dakareru Made ~Anata ga Shiranai Koto, Kare ga Takusan Oshiete Kuremashita~

>pre-built
I'm sorry for your loss...

you can play pretty much anything with that with. It's a very good card op

Bit unclear on whether you actually have a 1060 in your system or not, whether you do or not emulation is quite fun, and with a more powerful system that probably has more than 2 cores ps2, ps3, gamecube, and wii emulation are quite good at this stage, and with a gpu like the 1060 you can play them quite well with cuda acceleration

1050 Ti does everything 1080p 60fps with medium settings in my experience.

t. System builder.

Medium settings yes, but it's still a shit card.
No reason to go with the 1050, ever.

Shut the fuck up you weeb faggot. Do humanity a favour and down a bottle of Windex.

Just kidding i'm sorry I feel bad now :'(

Is there a big difference between normal 1050 and Ti?
Is the 1060 worth it keeping in mind the overprice due to miners? Theyre worth about 2 to 4 times what a 1050 costs in my country.

>5% performance increase from 1050 for 20% the price
nigga it inst gtx 750 and 750 ti. 1050 ti is just your typical money grab that attracts poorfag gamers

>inb4 muh 4gb future proof
i am pretty sure you'll hit max clock speed and cant use the remaining 2gb

own the exact same card. Satisfied by anything I've tried so far with everything exceeding 60 fps

>doesn't know about texture and shader memory
>posts inaccurate information
>probably owns an AMD gpu

why do dis Tyrone?

What do you play?

I have a RX480 4GB and I'm pretty happy with it.

been thinking getting one and i watched way too many benchmarks between those two

I just got a laptop with the 1050Ti too, 4gb version, can't wait till it's here to try some games out. Haven't gamed in 10 years because never had a computer capable enough.

did you even look at the actual numbers there or you just used the big green instant fps?

Worth it at $150 - $200, but I think it's too late in the game to actually get any of the current lineup, and I'd wait a few months.

>Is there a big difference between normal 1050 and Ti?
Only when you start using more than 2gbs of memory at any given time. shit that would eat up vram are most commonly textures, resolution, and AA. I would strongly recommend going with a 4gb gpu over a 2gb gpu any day of the week.

>MSI

>tfw bought a 1050
>returned it a couple days later for an Asus 1060 6gb for maybe 30
Dodged a fucking bullet I tell you

Try out Doom (2016)
It was made by codemancers and runs well on anything.
What laptop didja get?

Sounds cool. I decided to start playing Witches 3, never got into RPGs much but in just a couple hours it's been pretty fun.

>40 years MTBF

Sorry, but I'm not into NTR-ge.