/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user bought his superlux evo locally • user reviews a waterstone and leather strop and a AliExpress pocket stone • user reviews a tire air compresssor • user's spinner has gears on it • user set up 24v RGB LED strips in his apartment controls it using his phone • user keeps track of his chink shit with a chink sheet • user posts a pic of his Xiaomi Wiha screwdriver set, rates it highly • user's Monk Plus arrived • user bought a Bakon soldering iron and multimeter • user promises a review of the ZS6 in a month or two • user receives bottle opener and corkscrew keychains • user gets a hug pillow but lacks waifu imagery to hug Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1UEh7
s.aliexpress.com/NZJBFjuM
youtube.com/watch?v=0_CJFpBmLTw
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32813463853.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32813463853&productSubject=32813463853&shortkey=mY3qIF73&addresstype=600
heinnie.com/spyderco-ukpk-frn-leaf-flat-grind
bestchineseknives.com/2017/08/hx-outdoors-d-153-bastard-halibut-if.html
aliexpress.com/item/a/32795814644.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-ANC-Earphones-Hybrid-Type-C-Charging-Free-Mic-Line-Control-Music-earphones-for-Xiaomi/32812229829.html
xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-10-19.41961/
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Supposedly you can get the es3's on GB for this price but the coupon it gave me doesnt work for me. Maybe it does for someone else.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Santa-user here, updated the gift list again. Enjoy guys. Like always, feel free to suggest things to add. The weirder, cuter or chinkier, the better.

imgur.com/a/1UEh7

Is someone buying some custome for halloween?

Interesting item
s.aliexpress.com/NZJBFjuM

i've seen lots of nicholas cage cushions and pillow cases on ali
do they know he's a meme?

I have a feeling the chinks are just stealing the designs elsewhere without really knowing the meaning behind them

Fuck off with the referral links asshole

Explain the deep meaning behind a throw pillow depicting Nicholas Cage dressed as Napoleon?

youtube.com/watch?v=0_CJFpBmLTw

Do UGreen USB hubs carry the same risk as cheap generic Chink USB Hubs? I did some digging on warosu and read up that cheaply priced Chink USB hubs are motherboard killers... However... UGreen's USB 3.0 aren't cheaply priced at $35/$40 and I've read good vouchings about/for UGreen the /csg/ archives on warosu... Have any of you bought USB hubs from UGreen before? Hoping someone can vouch for UGreen on their USB hubs, more specifically the USB 3.0 hubs, I don't want to risk killing my ChinkPad

James donkey 619

There isn't any "deep meaning". What I'm saying is, the chinks aren't selling it because they know Nicolas Cage is a meme, they're selling it because they saw that design on some other site, saw it was popular and decided to copy it.

It's the same story with a lot of the meme-y T shirts, phone cases, pillows etc. on Aliexpress. You'll find most of them have been copied off sites like Redbubble, Etsy and such.

>USB hubs kill motherboards
Hahahahahahahaha you fucking idiot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would anyone get a OEM XML-T6 instead of a Convoy S2? Is it more practical to have the latter? Is it brighter? What am I missing?

>Want to seriously ask about good chinkboards
>This stupid fucking meme will make people reply LE DONKEY, AK33 ADN 3LUE

Let this die already

Thank you for your service.

Go back to your discord.

have chinks gone too far?

gonna be obsolete within 6 months of it shipping, 2nd gen steamvr headset late 2018

stupid chinks gave it too much FoV, current software can't take advantage of it and it ruins the pixel density it would have had otherwise

but muh immersion

thanks to anyone here actually own the kz-zs6 ? or heard it with their own ears ?

i am skeptical of the shit meme, plus i can eq them

Are there any good chink android tablets?

Guess what's inside. I have absolutely no clue what it is as it's from Malaysia and the parcel is so thin I don't think anything is inside.

FNF iFive Mini 4S, Mipad 3, Teclast T10

They haven't gone far enough. (I mean it lacks all the inside out tracking features present on the other VR headsets.)

A bomb, the size of a paper... a Malaysian Paper Bomb

One of the missing Malaysian airliners?

comfy's dignity

I want a chinkshit USB Ethernet adaptor

have any of you bought one? I see ones for $2 on ebay and want to be sure they actually work.

Don't buy unless the ad tells you the chipset info. Then it's easy to google whether it works or not.

Cheers

MOTOSPEED INFLICTOR

Hi, not sure whether to post this in /sqt/ or /spg/, but I figure you guys have more experience/knowledge with chink phones. I have had an Oukitel k10000 for almost a year now, and it would be my main phone if I could get at least 3g data in the states. Right now I have a Samsung galaxy 3 that I use as a wifi hotspot for the oukitel and just plug it into the oukitel so the battery doesn't die.

Is there any way to get my Oukitel to receive US data frequencies or is it impossible? Thanks

Bong here, looking for a knife. Note - bong laws state that knives with "blades that can be locked and refolded only by pressing a button" aren't legal for carrying in public. Not sure on specifics but I know a slipjoint lock is fine. Any recommendations?

lmao'ing at your shitty country that treats you like a baby

Pls no bully ;-;

I've got plans to move to the US, back near my dad's side of the family. I'd still like something to carry because I got weapons pulled on me by chavs recently and I'd like the reassurance. Might be more useful than the discount pepper spray knockoff we have over here, because actual pepper spray is banned. Anyways, non-locking knives? Any suggestions?

any thoughts, experiences, or advice regarding the Aliexpress android app?
I want to pull the trigger on this, my first order, but I wanted to check with you guys first.

m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32813463853.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32813463853&productSubject=32813463853&shortkey=mY3qIF73&addresstype=600

heinnie.com/spyderco-ukpk-frn-leaf-flat-grind

Is that a knockoff of this? Could be a good pick.

In what country aren't button-activated switch blades illegal?

what carrier?

It's more than just that, I'm pretty sure even just a blade that you manually open and close with a latch on it to keep it open is considered a fixed blade and therefore not acceptable for EDC.

bestchineseknives.com/2017/08/hx-outdoors-d-153-bastard-halibut-if.html

All the UK knives look stumpy as hell.

T-mobile. I can make phone calls and get 2g data on the k10000, but I heard t-mobile is getting rid of all their 2g support.
I'd be willing to switch carriers if I could get at least 3g data on any of them.

ATT+TMO both will work on 3G, but you won't be able to find any 4G networks for a K10000 in the states

Why are you projecting user, surely you are aware of the usb hubs that kill motherboards by now.

You want to buy the AliExpress Android app?

Buy a decent one because it can fry your mobo

Usually most things are cheaper on the app

Nah mate I've tried and it only picks up 2g. Takes a full minute to load a basic webpage.

no, I wonder if anyone here uses it versus ordering using a web browser.
Aliexpress offers extra discounts for mobile app users, so I'm wondering if anyone here uses it. I've checked the /csg/ wiki, but no mention of mobile app use.

I notice things I buy with the app (iOS) get tagged as such, but I didn't know there was a price difference.

Just ordered this wireframe lamp thingie. Cost around $15 Thoughts?

that is fucking agumon

Agumon wireframe lamp?
the fuck is this? I want it

Good eye

It's a flat acrylic sheet with a white wireframe drawing on it. The base lights up and only the white gets colored, giving the effect. It changes colors by pressing a button, others have a remote and more functions but I only found this Agumon one with the basic base. About 8 inches tall it seems.

Also there's other designs, but not everyone got the memo at the chink factory so some are just plain looking lineart

These are like $50 at my local mall

I do, no problem so far.

you could start your own business and undercut the mall by $10

This. I want all anons on /csg/ to do well in life and be happy

Any noise cancelling headsets worth speaking of?

What are the best sites/stores for prescription glasses?

Stop being retarded, any cheap chink hub will be fine for data.

Unless you need full electrical power at every port in which case I guess you get an Orico charging hub, which exist up to 30 ports or so.

Sounds like axis lock knives might be fine, since you manually have to fold and unfold the blade.

Not terribly, with a headset proper you best just have the mic near your chin or such.

Noise camcelling in the directional sense is somewhat more interesting on a table or interview or earpiece microphone.

Got some Fonge T01's. They're not that good. Pic related is raw FR Copy pasta from my shit blog:

The massive flaw:
I have to get this out of the way first. These have fucking mad crosstalk or something to the point where I think the L/R might actually be shorting. Even when no signal is going to one side, it'll be playing the same as the other side but at like 50% volume. I might reterminate just to see if it's the jack shorting, but thats just throwing more money at something not particularly great anyway, so I might not.

Sound:
They're quite muddy, and lack any semblance of resolution. Bass control really isn't all there, so everything just sounds "lost". Staging is fucked because of the cross-talk. Everything sounds super congested. Lower mids are a bit recessed, with a upper mid emphasis that really isn't bothersome. These are quite smoothed over with significantly veiled treble. Treble extension was mediocre, but at least not BA levels. These have somewhat decent perceived impact, but this may just be due to the bass rise.`

Build/Fit:
The T01's have significant driver flex, so crinkle crinkle when inserting. Cable is a decent bit "microphonic" but otherwise alright other than the fucked "crosstalk". Didn't fix any the crosstalk issues though. The cable despite looking removable, isn't. Could probably be modded to be, but I'm not sure why anyone would go to the effort of doing so. The inline controls feel quite cheap and plastic-y. The shell is actually quite nice though. Doesn't feel particularly fragile, and contours to the bowl of the ear quite well. Would be a decent option for a donor housing for some reshell project. Pretty damn comfy if you have the right tips on them. Stock tips were mediocre, but I hate practically all single flange tips on this sort of form factor.

(1/2)

(2/2)

Aesthetics:
Pretty bland. Just a basic translucent red shell. Injection moulding marks are quite obvious. Cable looks nice other than the inline controls. 3.5mm jack actually looks quite premium. Overall fine for something so cheap.

Features:
Cable has inline controls with an answer call button, a microphone, and a switch that toggles between "IP" and "NK". I assume this is to switch the microphone compliance between iPhone and Nokia or something.

Conclusion:
Mediocre, but you can't expect too much for the price. I paid less than a dollar for mine in an ebay auction. If you want an overall quite bassy IEM with good comfort respectable build, these might be an option, provided the cross-talk issue is just my unit. I'd be okay to recommend these for exercise/gym usage for someone with a super tight budget, but otherwise save up a bit more for the KZ ZS3/ES3 or something even better.

No idea but before I got lasek (best thing I ever did in my life) I started buying contacts online from one of those 'off brand' places and it was like 20% of what they cost at the store.

I meant noise-cancelling for the audio, so background noise doesn't bother you.

No. Chinks don't do noise cancelling well. Buy some used older Bose model that does.

Oh, also got some Senny momentum pads, and a cheap ass Cirrus Logic USB soundcard thingo which works fine. If anyone knows the ez way to measure, lemme know. I have a spare UCA222 that I think might still work.

>...but otherwise alright other than the fucked "crosstalk". Didn't fix any the crosstalk issues though.

Sorry, the "Didn't fix any the crosstalk issues though." was supposed to be in the features paragraph after the IP/NK switch part.

Hmmmmnng, what could that be ?

Well what the fuck was it user

>Hmmmmnng, what could that be ?

It's probably the proper redmi note 5 with a lower bezel 1080p display ala LG G6 with SD630

So now that I'm an expert on chink shit

Attempting to get an importer license in the shit hole here is now virtually impossible because it is a corrupt shit hole.

Ones who have it will start importing the same stuff you imported and undercut price because they don't have to pay a premium to use someone's else license.

wat do csg

Live in corrupt shithole and try to deal with it over time or prepare a 5-10 year plan to leave somewhere.

What country?

If it's a real basketcase country it'll likely have huge tarrifs against anything imported, so you might be better off smuggling.

You can make a fortune in smuggled chinkphones in a lot of countries if you can get them in.

You are my dad, and thanks

What soundcard?
the ground isnt connected user

aliexpress.com/item/a/32795814644.html
Haven't tested it out too much, but the mic input has a lower noise floor than what I was using before.
If the ground wasn't connected, I wouldn't be getting a circuit. It's not that.

That's a CMedia
I think. Definitely not CS.

Oh shit, youre right. Names are close enough. Doesn't matter to me either way.

You would think you could find one of those military shovels cheaper than 50 dollars in USA. I got mine at surplus for 10, and it's still works flawlessly from whatever war it was created for. I just feel the 70 dollars is a rip for some mysterious Chinese product.

Sorry I was so tired I crashed and went to sleep.
nowhere to be found
Touch point nipples. I think I MALAYED them as I only ordered one but got two.

Any fun meme keycaps I should order from Chang?

yes you would, the differences between each channel provide a voltage differential to the drivers ;)

hey y'all
looking to buy a pair of that chi-fi chink IEMs.
I've been looking at the kz zs5 and also the e-mi ci880 hybrids.

I've been using a pair of yamaha EPH-100 but lost them but I really enjoy that sound signature. Listen mostly to electric music, ranging from deep house to techno.

Does anyone who has experience weigh in?
Also, does anyone know where I can get the best and fastest shipping to Sweden?
Thanks!

Xiaomi has these:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-ANC-Earphones-Hybrid-Type-C-Charging-Free-Mic-Line-Control-Music-earphones-for-Xiaomi/32812229829.html

dont b cheeki

Can you recommend any particular screwdriver set for portable devices (cellphones, cameras, whatever) service? My primary concern is durability.

I ordered those, should arrive somewhere next week

>xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-10-19.41961/
>Fix - Security loophole of KRACK WPA2 (10-19)
That was fast.

t.me/chinkshitgeneral /CSG/-Telegram group is on the road to 200 members

200th real member (spambot does not count) gets a free Chink PCB ruler

Can someone find me a chink USB-C to HDMI cable and a USB-C to ethernet adapter that is not totally shit or exepensive af ? Aliexpress is not helping

I bought an usb port replacement part for RN3P because the original one had broken and the cable didn't stay in. Replacement was easy and it works without any issues.

tfw ZUK'D

How do I find non-gay. animal . women coin pouches like this one?

Something so simple you can diy man,stop spamming

>non-gay
>women

how can you have both

by filtering the search results???