Taking a shit in the Munich airport with others around also taking furious shits

Taking a shit in the Munich airport with others around also taking furious shits.

I'll wait for you at the toilet exit and start following you around at a distance until you become paranoid.

Open it and put a turd inside.

I want to know that feel bro

>Scatmany

My secret: I'm actually a leaf.

Pic related.

Pee on others people feet

I'm wiping right now.

Wipe with your phones camera.

Had a bad case of scat. Second time I'm here in the last hour.

>those autist shoes and fuckin plaid shorts

i bet you vape too

kys

Shit in the sink.

no paper towels. Just cloth. Kinda gross.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

Wipe your butt with it.

German bathrooms.

If you're not going to do anything I tell you to do fuck you, fuck your shit, and fuck your shitty thread.

Tease.

Its this thread the prequel to pic related?

I'm at now and waiting at the terminal for my flight. Forgot to take a pic of the condom dispenser in the bathrooms. Also this is the first time I ever pissed in a stall(did it before). The piss stalls are so cleverly developed that they have a shield right in between each stall which improves privacy. Great stuff Germany. Canada can't really compare.

Couldn't really take much pics since people where there and I'd look like an autist. Would have tooken the pics of the condom dispenser and the piss stall. And also unawares people pissing and shitting.

Guys I'm a leaf using Sup Forums in Germany. What do?

Waiting for my flight.

Where are you going Bastian?

Bomb the nearest cafe in the name of allah

Bulgaria but I'm connecting to another Balkanoid cunt and you'll never know.

Thing I noticed here at the Munich airport.

German Bavarian girls are top quality. Every ass i saw was plump and round. No wonder rapefugees can't control themselves.

Also German eyes are half poo. I felt warmth when I looked straight at the eyes of that one German flight attendent who gave me my meal. She was also nice.

I've heard that Germans are known for having a scat fetish.

pooping?

Hi, currently in Bulgaria. Haven't inspected the toilets.

Why are Bavarians very good looking and Bulgarians so ugly? Bavaria has a good > bad looking ratio while Bulgaria has a bad > good looking ratio.