Why haven't you gotten a slimbook yet?

Why haven't you gotten a slimbook yet?

slimbook.es/en

Other urls found in this thread:

arogundade.com/asians-chinese-with-natural-blue-green-eyes-genetics.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam
wotanmituns.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/al-andalus-califato-de-raza-blanca-la-mentira-del-mediomoros-y-la-jerarquia-del-islam-fueron-de-raza-aria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would just get the real thing (a mac) and not a chink knockoff

The slimbook is the only modern laptop designed for Free software

>what is system72

Cause i'm not a faggot user.

*System76, this episode of the Lunduke show is sponsored by.

Wow, a literal shill for an unknown chink product.

You can't afford a Mac.

shit hardware

>The slimbook is the only modern laptop designed for Free software
>Librem

Still proprietary BIOS

did you just assume it's a chink product because it looks like a mac

it's from spain

>designed for Free software
Yup, this is why they all have Intel IME aka. hardware level botnet.

>600 pavos el mas barato
>estilo como unidad de medida
>teclado chicle
>caja generica chinkeada, en banggood esta lleno

Que se lo metan por el culo, startup de mierda compra bottom of the barrel chink cases producidas en masa y quiere hacer un quick cash-in con los pobres que no pueden comprar un mac.

t. thinkpad user

What was the good year for the airs again?

Haha doncs molt pitjor, prefereixo donar diners als xinesos.

>prefereixo
Tira d'aqui polaco tròs de merda que t'agafe i t'aplaste la cara de mongol eixa que tens.

València>Catalufoland

nobody here speaks burrito
english or gtfo

this is why every other vendor has intel ME aka hardware level botnet. what a genuine comment, kid

because there are no good reviews that aren't in burrito and their gallery is composed full of rendered images with extra noise to make it look authentic instead of real pictures which leads to the conclusion that their products are garbage.

>nobody here speaks burrito

t. pajeet who learned english while pooing in the loo

Power is more than design.

did i hurt your feelings, beanboi?

Not really since I'm white, blue eyed and from an European country called Spain.

So you better focus on pedro selling drugs to your kids and fucking your sister instead of making kneejerk reactions everytime you read something written in spanish.

you aren't white
t. the german guy you called pajeet

>blue eyed
>you aren't white

You aren't the smartest german, are you, soyboy?

>Not really since I'm white,
>blue eyed
>you aren't white
>You aren't the smartest german, are you, soyboy?

stay mad gypsy

>He wants a laptop which has written "LOL" on it as a logo
Now everyone will know that you're a funny guy.
I'm not.

also while on the topic of being smart
it's "a european country" not "an"

no wonder your country is down the shitter, can't even learn a simple language like english

This thread is so white.
t. Indian from India

Sorry, gypsies aren't blue eyed.
Are you having fun being cucked by turks?

So mad you have to resort to arguing with grammar.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

shitposting aside, it's a rather good price value if their build quality isn't complete shit.

purism
overpriced at 1.4k for their ME free bullshit. this will also not guarantee that a different batch won't be release with a newer version of ME that renders current techniques to disable ME useless

xiaomi
chink shit with somewhat low hardware specs but good price value, from the mi air to the notebook pro. down side; it's probably full of chink backdoors and the bios is closed source

slimbook
affordable hardware with premium touch. down side here is that there are only spanish reviews and it doesn't have coreboot.

>Sorry, gypsies aren't blue eyed.
here comes qualified reasoning

>Are you having fun being cucked by turks?
feels good to have cheap and exploitable labor, you are just jelly they get jobs because nobody wants to hire lazy spanish gypsies

>So mad you have to resort to arguing with grammar.
so mad, can't find "smart" arguments to defend his "smartness"

No, thank you.
I'm writing this from shitting street, while shitting. I have a privilege to shit in streets, not like you. Obeying gubernment.

macs are the definition of chinktrash

>whites are the only race to have blue eyes
>this is not qualified reasoning according to this cuck

>actually has a positive opinion on the 3rd world migrants that will eventually replace him and enact sharia as the law

Maximum cuck.
Funny that you actually are a sandnigger lover and saying shit about race.

My condolences to real germans.

>mfw I just remembered some female gypsy I saw once shitting in the street between two cars
>mfw gypsies are indians

You have it in your blood lmao.

>16:9
so close to being perfect

Spain is a poor shithole. It one in the same

I would just get the real thing (an Acer) and not a fruity chink knockoff

>whites are the only race to have blue eyes
>this is not qualified reasoning according to this cuck
now you have a degree in genetics, how come a gypsy like you could afford going to college, let alone learn something as complex as that?

>actually has a positive opinion on the 3rd world migrants that will eventually replace him and enact sharia as the law
this isn't sweden and we have the afd who will most likely lead migration to a level were don't accept filth like you (gypsies) and other scum. in addition to that they hopefully will enforce deportation of useless trash that don't contribute to society. if that were the case spain would be a country without people, since you are all lazy fucks, without a job, with shitty education and an unjustified arrogance, the only ones who are worse than you are the french but they at least try get their shit together, not even catalonia wants to be part of the trash that you call country.

of course i have a positive opinion on 3rd world countries, how else can we establishing a comfortable life style if nobody would do the unsatisfying shit jobs. i value a working arab more than a jobless beaner
>Funny that you actually are a sandnigger lover and saying shit about race.
your argumentation is flawed from top to bottom, but i'm actually not surprised, placing above 30 on pisa studies. you are just uneducated and i feel sorry for you

Did you scat that gypsy? ;°}

16 was the last time they cared about them
they havent changed since

CAN THE FUCKING MODS CONTAIN POL ALREADY

mods can't even fucking contain the internet exploder threads or other garbage.

every thread that intends to make Sup Forums less of shithole is closed by mods. they don't care

But you are a sandnigger as well, spic

>700 dollars for lowest end model
For 200 more you could buy an actual MacBook air, or just buy a second hand MacBook pro.

You don't need a degree on genetics to know that fucking non whites have no blue eyes you worthless cuck.

Enough with your cuckoldry you have thousands of arabs leeching out of your welfare, and you pay for them with your taxes like the little cuck you are.

>muh workforsh
Needing arabs to sustain your country is insulting and disgusting, your ancestors would puke in your mongoloid face for saying such rubbish.

Just go be a wageslave while mehmet fucks your wife while you work to pay for his welfare, you retarded soon-to-be-replaced cuck.

>Trash-tier keyboard
>Can't be repaired or modified
>Overpriced
Gee, I wonder why...

is Spain the Chine of Europe?

>t. cuck

arogundade.com/asians-chinese-with-natural-blue-green-eyes-genetics.html

Sometimes humans are born with both dick and pussy, or with a third arm.

Does this mean this is common or worth enough to take into account? Fucking retard.

Non-brown eyed people are literally all inbred mutants and are in the same category as albinos.

>16:9

t. pajeet whose skin rivals that of a congoid unmixed breed

purism

older laptops are still free of ME

>conquereixes terra als moros
>l'omples de pagesos lleidetans
>li canvien el nom al Català i voten al PP
>mfw

>You don't need a degree on genetics to know that fucking non whites have no blue eyes you worthless cuck.
thanks for proving my point. if you'd would have received any kind of education as a kid, which is very uncommon for gypsies, you would know that spain was part of the ottoman empire, which means, you are not white and a sandnigger yourself. one of the remainders of that time is the word Olé which originates from Allah.

you are just a filthy, uneducated, sandnigger spic. why don't you kill yourself already and free the planet of your subhuman genes you miserable failure

>mfw
>no posteja cap imatge

>(((català)))
>not a dialecte de l'occità amb el nom camviat

A++ on the subtle advertising
>spending $770 on a knock off
A refurbished $200 memepad x220 is still relatively thin & lightweight, much more sturdy & reliable, isn't locked down and has plenty of spare parts. You're better off investing a bit more and buying an old MBP, if buying meme laptops is your kind of thing.

>if I were white, my opinion would matter more
How do you imbeciles not fall down more often?

Wrong on every accounts.

First.

The ones who invaded and took land were germanic people converted to islam, the so called spanish moors were fair skinned and had blonde and red hair. There is historical and empirical evidence (such as this picture and many others).

abd-al rahman I is described as being blonde and blue eyed.

"Abderramán era alto y delgado, rubio y con poco pelo en las mejillas. Tenía un lunar en la cara y era tuerto. Llevaba dos trenzas o dos bandas sujetas al pelo. Vestía de blanco y usaba turbante. Era elocuente, gran orador, buen poeta y pluma fácil."

(Crónicas musulmanas, descripción de Abderramán I, fundador de la dinastía Omeya).

Translation:

"Abd-al rahman I was tall and slim, blonde and with little hair on his cheeks. He had a mole on his face and was blind of one eye. He had two braids or two bands on his hair. Dressed in white and wore turban. He was eloquent, great in oratoria, good poet and good writer."

(Muslim chronicles, description of abd-al rahman I, founder of the omeya dinasty)

Second
I am afraid that after all these posts you can not grasp that if I have white skin, white features, brown hair and blue eyes, then I am white.

I blame the german educational system post WW2 and the fact that you may be intoxicating from all the turkish semen you drink on a regular basis.

my bad it wasn't the ottoman empire, it was the arabs roughly 1000 years prior to the ottoman empire, the moors. so much from your side is correct. but in the 8th century spain was almost completely islamic, not just the regions owned by the german visigoths en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam

so much for being in denial of your own history and genetics you filthy scum

El mòbil m'he la jugat. Accepto que el català és un dialecte de l'occità.

I miss the colourful macs.
SIgh.

Uma Delicia

Neck yourself cocksucker.

no había leído tal mierda en mi vida

o sea que ahora en lugar de reconocer que todos los moros, negros y demás mercenarios que vinieron encima de los nativos y los visigodos eran en realidad arios

que triste es ser español

been living for 11 years in spain

-you don't work shit
-english below satisfactory
-overpriced shit everywhere
-smelly people, smelly moors, smelly niggers, smelly latinos
-trains and metro smell like shit

Spain was never entirely islamic, visigoths took hold in asturias (asturica) and launched the counteroffensive from there.

I'm not in denial of anything, just stating facts, the invaders were not shitskinned arabs, they were converted germanic tribes.

Fucking mehmet the conqueror of constantinople was fucking white and red haired.

arab culture and religion spread to non shitskin regions, that's why arabs were so different between themselves, that changed with time so they are mostly homogeneous except in persia and such.

The only reason the muslims were able to invade was because of internal disputes and civil war, and some cuck traitor called banu qasi that sold himself to the muslims.

Mira retrasado, no voy ahora a escribir otro tocho especial para ti. Toda la realeza mora era blanca y germanica, todas las jodidas pinturas representan a gente blanca con turbante, conoce la historia de tu pais y deja de tocar los huevos saco de mierda.

>been living for 11 years in spain

Que eres un pancho de mierda o un moro o algo? Anda y que te den por el culo, si no te gusta haberte pirado saco de mierda.

wotanmituns.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/al-andalus-califato-de-raza-blanca-la-mentira-del-mediomoros-y-la-jerarquia-del-islam-fueron-de-raza-aria/

>Paying $106 more for shipping outside the Cuckshed Union
DoA.

no one really gives a fuck about race in 2017 but cleanliness yes.

so have a shower and cut the we wuz kangz.

Aren't Purism's machines now free of Intel ME?

>lmao dude it dosnt matter xDD lmao dude race dont real
Delightful, thanks for playing, you lose.

This looks like a cheap piece of shit trying to look valuable.

Accepte*
:^)

get the fuck out with your gypsy people dying their hairs to appear white.

if you had actually studied history, you would knew royalty was usually depicted white skin as class distinction opposed to brown peasants, burned from working in the fields

it's the reason why some greek, roman and egyptian emperors are assumed to be white and after Christianity, you see brown saints in order to appease the peasants. very frequently most eastern mosaics are all brown in color despite native population white, up to russia.

hol up hol up

so u be sayin dat the arab kangz wanted to b wyte and lied on their own book and their paintins and shieeeeeeeeeeeeet?

you be sayin that iberians, celts, asturians, suebians and visigoths which were the entire population were brown niqqaz n shieeeeeeeeeeeet? u be sayin dey were brown peasants n shiet?

u be inplying that romans and greeks were not wyte despite them saying thei were in deir own scriptures, their statues' phenotipe being nordic, the pigments of their statues being blonde and had nordic features and all their gods depicted as nordics wuz all wyte lies n shieeeeeeeeeeeeet?

INDOEUROPEAN WERE OUR NIQQQAZ

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

CONFIRMED WYTEY MAD

This argument is about as good as if I took a picture of a turkish neighborhood in germany and claimed germans were arabs.

>it's the reason why some greek, roman and egyptian emperors are assumed to be white

Greeks were white, romans were white, egyptian emperors up until the end of the ptolemaic dynasty were white.

I haven't been keeping up. There's no reason those shits don't have retina displays yet.

of course

and jesus was blonde with blue eyes, like in protestant american conception.