/Dz/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzO3BTqqfKg
youtube.com/watch?v=lX9VlVz6BZ0
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1449/77/1449772472200.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Izzi

me with Fatima

Btw where did Krieg and L3awd go? is Morocco rangebanned?

Fourth for Viva la algerian pride

Why are you asking me, I'm not Moroccan

hmm

>tfw /mena/ is full of cute people

It does but what will i pull on to bully you then ?

I just wanted to give a free (You)

the girl in that pic is really hot I want to fondle her 2d boobies

I'm sleep happy now

thx bae ( ._.) (._. )

dunno

All maghreb is rangebanned because of our bots, hackers etc, this is especially true for morocco

bottom left is hot

i'm not wiki warrior bakana

Super cool! Very edgy style! I wear hijab as well so tomorrow ill decorate my hijab with skulls and shit n___n
I-I just grabbed my hair and you can still pull it just fine! (*´∀`*) Just be sure to have a tight grip!

fathilda was so autistic

pls stop posting pictures of my gf

Mathilda chan looks like my mum but my mum has thicker lips

where exactly are you from?
I feel uneasy not knowing

Yeah my mum definitely has thicker lips! If she loses weight she'll be gorgeous!
Me too ;-; i gained a lot of weight. But lately i eat very healthy! And i exercise every day at least 30 min.

Imagine railing her and seeing those fat jugs bounce around.

you faggot convinced me fat shaming is real

now i'm a feminist. poor mathlideinstein

Ofc i will have a tight grip on everything if you catch my drift ;) ;) ;)

If she was born like that then don't insult her, neither if she has some bad eating habits. But if she decided she wanted to be fat then fuck her.

damn. . .

Ayy lmao

how does one get a dz milf gf?
I almost got a non-milf one but my standards were too high at the time and I fucked it up because I'm an autist
how do I get one?
and dont ignore my post either you humongous cunt

I think she's a Lebanese Algeriaboo

mince. . .

I'm dying of laughter here

the tunisian tranny fucker is not me btw

>I fucked it up because I'm an autist
Nice summary of your life

You Cyril then??? or are you Tunisia-chan?

you know a 26 yo probably doesn't want to be called a milf you autistic fatty mc virginstein

please die soon

yeah since I don't have kids and I'm not that old ffs.

Proud tranny fucker, go fuck yourself cishet scum

Nor am I married

you right now faggot

you're older than me, you could be my mommy

pls be my mommy

in a non sexual way just tell me a bedtime story and bring me pic related

>26 year old giant-earring wearing unmarried childless algerian beurette living in the UAE who looks 35
no flag is red enough for you

Post comfy Music from your cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=zzO3BTqqfKg

*Silent treatment*
So you're implying you're a /r9k/er? hell no. find a tranny to be your mommy

hello will u marry me

;-; hey hey now i know what tunisia-kun meant with the bullying.
Oh she has qt brown european eyes.
Qt soft eyebrows :3
Not lebanese ;-;
Not algeriaboo but my mum loves algeria a lot and i love my mum so i love algeria as well.

Here a pic mena can use against me when im away to gossip about me D:

>I’ve been wanting to post this recipe for a while now, but it took some time to develop it and get it just right. Either the texture wasn’t quite right or the flavor wasn’t exactly where I wanted it to be. I can proudly say that finally, I’ve cracked the code. This toum recipe is da bomb.

kek

no, i'm the tranny fucker i just wanted to meme

no bully pls

youtube.com/watch?v=lX9VlVz6BZ0

Oi /mena/, I got a funny question (a very funny question) that I think you'll find """""""funny""""""".

So I was studying Arabic script because I'm fucking bored and I enjoy the pipe dream notion that I could possibly be a polyglot in the future or whatever, though I know not more than five or so words in Arabic (nor could I list them at the top of my head). I've known the alphabet is fucking complicated to speak with considering the vocal acrobatics.

So I'm confused about diacritics, specifically. Consider pic related of the beloved name of ye's truly (please don't stone me, I have no other examples of what I'm talking about).

The shaddah is supposed to double the sound of the consonant but there's already two lāms here. So what's the point of adding a shaddah to the second one? There's also a dagger alif yet I read somewhere that if a shaddah is sitting on the second of two repeated letters, it makes an extended "a" sound, so what's the point of a dagger alif?

Overall this would make more sense if if was pronounced "al-Lah" but this is "Allah" we're talking about.

And maybe that's just considering Qu'ranic script but seriously, what's up with that?

Youuuu are Palestinian, I recognize you from the Muslim threads on soc, I can tell you lost weight

don't call me tunisia-kun, i accept to be called tranny fucker but no weaboo names pls

what's the deal with /mena/ and pretending to be girls?

dw my tn friend you'll always be tunissie-kun to me :3

get a name pls
who are you?bouaZIZI is that you?

;-; no im not a real palestinian sorry. I just joked around.

Where you from?

Post tits Egyptian and Kabyle bitches. Or at least post feet.

;____; tranny fucker -kun then?

it is pronounced more like "al-Lah" in arabic, people that talk in their mustache even say something like "l-Lah'

Oh, still, plz marry me.

mud-digger-sama?

Kurdistan
can kurdish girls post too?
Actually I am a bit palestinian

no u
DELET

You fucked a nigger so black that his cum was black?

I'm in no mood for photography at this moment of life but here's a shitty foot photo I took a while back with a shitty phone.
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1449/77/1449772472200.png

Wew imagine that was my cum

No its cum of an alien sillies ~~~~~

Jk I know you are pure
Post niqab I like your eyes

looks like my feet desu, i thank god almighty for having normal non mutant-looking feet

a kurdish girl played with my heart and kept sitting next to me in class, laughing at my jokes, being touchy feely with me, going to eat kebab with me after class etc
and it turned out the cunt had a kurdish bf
and she had also been playing other guys like me before, always tall, somewhat alpha guys, she never talks to betas
she really made me believe I had a chance, although I knew she was a slut from the start and had 0 trust in her
wtf
apologize for the emotional pain you've caused me kurdistan

why ?

Don't have one actually ( *∵* )
I WILL ALWAYS ADD -KUN NO MATTER WHAT NAME YOU WANT DEAL WITH IT WHY DONT YOU WANT QT NAMES ;-;

;-; well dont get angry im not a kurd in any way.

this edition scares me, I want to go back to krieg vs. everyone

ALGERIA

But I'm already talking to a qt

and pls stop crying

Hehehe I remember how playful you are from soc, plz never leave we need more qts

A hour ago, I randomly met the moroccan girl, I told her that her hijab makes me sick and she pulls me a slap (yeah! finally free) but a few minutes ago she writes to me, summarizing she writes that she loves me and that she would change her hijab or even removed.
I don't know what the fuck to do with her.

/dz/
/dz/
/dz/
/dz/
/dz/
/dz/ all the way until you like it

having a qt hijabi profess her love to me is my fucking PIPE DREAM you fucking cazzone porcodio
and you're just throwing it away you frocione

try speaking in english so we could help

Tell her you're dating another girl and that her nose is taller than the high Atlas and even snow monkeys won't date her.

:3 yay!
O-o-o-ok I'll cheer up!
Can'tmake that promise! I left mena before ;-; dunno if I'll leave her again...hopefully not....and thank you lol!

My sides. Gomenesai. Lol. Just say that you find her ugly and that you dont want anything to do with her, hijab or not. ;-; im so sorry btw.

mama mia

my biggest DREAM is getting a hijabi gf and some retarded luigi literally insults a hijabi who shows interest in him like it was nothing
why is this world so cruel and unfair

did you really go for the hijab excuse, why didn't you just tell her you don't like her or that you like someone else, I don't know, anything
just say "I'm sorry I don't feel that way toward you" and move on, she'll feel bad for a while but eventually get over it

I told him to say that. He actually did it. I feel honored.

>I left mena before ;-; dunno if I'll leave her again
Did you refer to mena as "her" ?

it's about time, we should make a /mena/-tan

Did the Lebanese girl here ever get her brothers genetic test back?

I'm curious what the results were

btw guys would you discriminate pic related for what lies between her legs ? Would you ?

Why would she want her brother to take a test? ;A;
I agree! I am going to look for my pen tablet and sketch a mena-tan! Perhaps artists here can contribute to this idea as well? Should we make her aryan or brown?

Brown

WHY WON4T YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

definitey brown