Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOc8gNDQpc
youtube.com/watch?v=4DbgiOCTQts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heres a (You)

your mom is a whore

literally the laziest troll this year. you win!

!! FALSE !!

Internet Explorer isn't shipped with windows 3.11 or before.

Why are you guys so mean to him?
Who still uses those versions?

Microsoft wants people to use Bing, their own search engine. Usually, promoting a search engine is done by browsers. Companies behind browsers like Opera, Vivaldi and the Mozilla ones get paid to include certain search engines by default. The easiest way for Microsoft to promote Bing is thus by shipping their own browser with Bing as default search engine.

Why is promoting search engines such a thing? Well, search engines can profile its users by the queries they do and the links they click. These profiles can be used to target and sell ads. A lot of money is made selling ads.

TL;DR: To make people use Bing.

>Who still uses those versions?
Nobody but that's not the question.

But you can change the default search engine very easly

>But you can change the default search engine very easly

Yes, just like you can change your browser very easily. The reality, however, is that only very few people do this. Most people stick to the browser/search provider that's shipped with the OS.

If iOS is so good, when why in its 10 years existence is it only adopted by one (1) company?

Even Windows Phone was more popular by manufacturers.

Good post

If spying is bad why does it come with every (new) windows?

bumperino

If OP is such a faggot why doesnt he die of AIDS?

Because I dont give a shit

If Firefox is so good, than why doesn't it come with any Windows version?

-keep alive-

-keep alive-

that image is terrible!
johnny go back to your room!

IE isn't that bad and after a clean install isn't handy to have a browser available. Otherwise you'd have to download a browser on another computer first!

Silly baby! Good question, though : )

bing didn't exist when windows started putting IE on windows comps

True, but even then it was about promoting search engines for cash. Just not their own.

DON'T DIE ON ME CUTE BABY! YOU ARE SO WISE AND I WANT TO HEAR MORE!

It complements Windows in how awful it is.

wooow good post

I'll bite. What's wrong with Windows?

What's wrong with Windows?
Firefox is shit and it's run by sjws
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOc8gNDQpc

Because it's bloatware and every windows comes with bloatware.

Also sage this shit, it keeps popping up.

Proprietary and closed source.

Most of it's good "features" are actually web based services that have actually nothing to do with Windows as an operating system.

Hardware support is declining. The UI is getting more and more retarded because they can only add new thing to this monolithic monstrosity instead of replacing or removing (some dialogs are actually untouched since Windows '95).

>Otherwise you'd have to download a browser on another computer first!
Literally mental illness. youtube.com/watch?v=4DbgiOCTQts

>Also sage this shit, it keeps popping up.
Browser choice is a hot topic on a technology board, of course it'll keep popping up.

>some dialogs are actually untouched since Windows '95
I say don't try to fix what isn't broken. Why would you want to re-learn the UI every time you upgrade?

>Most of it's good "features" are actually web based services that have actually nothing to do with Windows as an operating system.
Any examples?
>Hardware support is declining.
Source? It's still top dog.
>The UI is getting more and more retarded because they can only add new thing to this monolithic monstrosity instead of replacing or removing (some dialogs are actually untouched since Windows '95)
Subjective, I like the UI as is.

I always thought they didn't want iOS to be used by anyone else.

This is the crazies conspiracy theory I've heard in a while. I mean do you seriously think Google is paying Mozzolia to use their browser while owning Chrome?

I just realised, that means Mozzolia is a Google puppet since they are payed by them to run their search engine.
That means Mozzolia is evil because Google is evil.
We should start using IE.

What do you have against based OP?
What's wrong with that image?
Why don't you answer the good question?

If the terminal is so bad how come it comes with every version of Linux?

>Why would you want to re-learn the UI every time you upgrade?
Good question! Why would Microsoft do this to us? I wouldn't mind the classic windows look but they cram more and more themes in their OS every update. I can find 4 or 5 different styles in their UI. I also don't mind a new UI but then ditch the old one.

I though having GNOME and KDE application running along each other was ugly enough but Windows took this to a whole other level.

Windows too. Windows even comes with two.

Isn't the shell part of GNU?

Plz answer. It's important.

Three if you count Bash.
Also there are special Powershell versions for Exchange and Sharepoint.