Are iPad pros a meme?

I think the best thing about them that they don't advertise is that they have a 120Hz refresh rate. Haven't seen much, if not any other flagship device do that in a smartphone/tablet

>they don't advertise is that they have a 120Hz refresh rate.

Duh, not a single Apple user has a clue what this is. Apple doesn't advertize with specs because that could push their products into the "tech" and "nerd" category instead of just being a fashion item.

not much on the OS runs in 120hz is the actual issue. It apparently follows your gestures more smoothly because of it, idk.

got myself the 10,5 and is the best ios device i have ever use so far. Great for music production, studio add on as independ midi instrument, multimedia and DJ

To be sincere the only device that can actually compete with it is some of the high end surfaces.

I think they achieved something really nice with that ipad but the market target still focus on stupid task shit like photo edition and art design while they dont talk about their capable virtual midi integration with PC/mac or the great compatibility with soundcards and music edition apps that really take advantage of that amazing touchscreen.

yah just like entire android devices.

Got an iPad Pro 9.7 half a year ago. Finally a tablet which can play Hi10p animes on CPU.

Dunno why anyone would get this over a Surface when they're the same price and sometimes even cheaper

ermmm surfaces are not cheaper, at least the ones with the same power in Europe

All that power and you can't do shit because you're using a mobile OS running on ARM

Well as i stated there i use it a lot for production and when you run nearly 5 or 6 music apps linked with midi and procesing sound samples with time stretch you NEED and USE that power.

>gimped dual core
wew

Shirley something like a desktop with an ultrawide would make more sense than a tablet

>replying to yourself

>can't even run x86 code and needs to resort to "apps"
wew

>iOS doesn't even have a proper, dedicated app for shitposting
Where's your god now, ifags?

can you use multitouch, x/y efects or as standalone instrument all in one with a desktop without adding lot of external expensive midi controllers?

>iPad Prostata stimulant

stop being gay, gaylords

Yes.

I have a Thinkpad for doing shit. Using a Surface with its kickstand? Please.

Of course it does.

It's such a fucking disaster that this piece of hardware runs windows. Jesus christ. It could have been so good.

>Why does a Microsoft product have to run Windows?
Listen to yourself

You can run Gentoo if you want, but the drivers support is atrocious

Reported for using a VPN

>back button at the top left corner
Apple designers need to be shot

>lagOS

OpenVPN can leave a default gateway intact.

It's a toy meme. The Surface Pro and Samshit Tab S3 isn't.

Did you just assume my connection?

No lag here, just a few animation hiccups because it’s /beta/.

It depends on the user of it.

>comparing a 3k tablet/pc with a 800$ tablet
nice bait

Oh.

Sorry familia.

surface is