Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/shop/librem-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What you're seriously buying this turd?

and none of them even work

>autistic drama over the notch only just settling down
>in one week it will all start again

Preorders are finally going to open?

i realise it would be a challenge to act as an apple shill, I should do that ironically

If you have nothing to do with money, you can donate to open source funding, results will be much better than iPhone.

>results will be much better than iPhone.
When? Has it ever happened?
Protip: Nope.

what the fuck

I honestly can't decide on whether or not I love or hate the notch. I'm split right down the middle. I know I feel something, but I can't tell what that something is.

I'm just excited for the mixed reviews - user and critic - it'll receive

>you can donate to open source funding
Commies hate money

yes and what does it have to do with open source? he probably was talking about this puri.sm/shop/librem-5/ which is pro-GPL and has nothing to do with CommieBSD licence
>plug in Librem 5 to monitor
>whole another GNU/Linux system opens
>plug in iphone to computer
>can't even browse the full filesystem

[REDACTED]

Youre probably posting this from a browser with open soure javascript and web render engines.

I'd rather just sent RMS a case of beer. I don't even know if he drinks.

iPhone 8 looks better desu

I'm excited about the new xiaomi phone too

donate 1000$ to floens to make that fucking you counter

ALREADY GOT MINE BROS

ITT:
>the state of Sup Forums.
No image can demonstrate my disappointment to the extent that I am feeling it right now.
>arguing over which cuntsumer electronic device is better

1 Week till AC:O

I can't wait. It's been too long. My iPhone 6 (64) is getting long in the tooth.
I'm not even upgrading it to ios11 because I know it will be a shit show.

I'll be ordering one a 64GB X the minute it's available for pre-order. I just haven't decided which color yet.
I regret getting the Space Gray Apple Watch Series 2. Every replacement band looks better against Silver.

Get the Apple Store app on your phone and have the pre-order setup with all the info so all you've gotta do is confirm the payment when the day arrives.

Also, do you think they'll come out with a gold/additional color sometime in the late winter or spring?

>gets fucked over with lagOS
>replacing it with yet another lagPhone

Appletoddlers are literally brain dead. Fucking kek.

Fuck off Pajeet.

first time seeing the librem. ahahahaha what the absolute fuck is that bar and why does everyone think it's so revolutionary. just give me a rectangular fucking screen please

This. It is time for a GNU/Linux exclusive internet where it only allows access to those using valid distributions; all normie consumer OSs will be denied access. We shall call this, ValhallaNetĀ®