Question to Danish anons

Hello Danish anons. Long story short: I am moving to your country in less then a week.

What are the unwritten laws, conventions, cultural aspects and local habits I should abide by/embrace/respect in order to be accepted? Thanks in advance.

Shameless self-bump

Where to? Copenhagen?

Yes.

Just stay away from Nörrebro and you'll be fine.

>in order to be accepted
Well i'm a shut-in loser, so don't really know

You should go to Jutland I hear they love foreigners so much they introduce them to their sisters and give them gifts

By "accepted", I somewhat meant "not being treated with suspicion or as an alien". Needless to say that I will learn your language and embrace your culture, study and work hard, etc.

They're no unwritten laws. Just try to be humble but not to humble, and smile

less than*
damn, I cannot into English

Don't ever cross the Bridge to Sweden, fuckers charge you more than €100 to drive over it...

>They're
It'd be "there are" or "There's".

"They're" (they are) doesn't make any sense here.

Not trying to offend you btw.

I'll be going to Cph through Malmö actually. Flights are cheaper. Then, there are bus services across Oresund Bridge which only cost about 100 kroner (~14€) per capita.

Fuck, I know my mistakes when I notice them. Autocorrect should be banned.

Is christiania ebin place?

What

My advice would be something like work hard, but not too hard. And cut loose after hours. Danes are usually not a very serious people, but we respect everyones personal space in public.

It's a great place, but a shame that Hells Angels controls the weed market. You can probably buy guns and harder drugs there now if you know the right people.

Thanks for that. Yes, the general attitude towards overtime is entirely different in Denmark from that in Hungary.
Here, if you do lots of overtime, you're a >>good employeebad husband/father

Remember to speak with potato in your mouth. Danes take it as a great insult if your speak isn't gibberish.
T: Knower of Danish culture

Tried to do that in Finland with vodka. Let's just say it didn't work very well. People were giving me strange looks and I accidentally spat it all across a guy's face when I was trying to say "perrrkele vittu saatana".

Still waiting for info.

Desperate self-bump.

Being funny rules supreme. Also we're sexually quite liberated

>Also we're sexually quite liberated
Meaning?

they're degenerates

Meaning women who do a one night stand every now and then aren't looked down upon. Fuck whoever you like.

LEarn Danish

don't speak English or go back if you are too lazy or dumb to learn Danish

Kys shekesh mekesh Magyar scum

T. Aurel Coanda

see

How bad are Danish Chads?

Danish is probably the hardest Scandinavian language to learn. It sounds like shit too.

>fuck whoever I like
>I'm posting here
Choose one. Thanks for the tip nevertheless.

Underrated