Mfw my Nexus 5 is slowly giving up the ghost

>mfw my Nexus 5 is slowly giving up the ghost
>mfw literally no phone on the market in my price range that is particularly interesting to me
are there really no reasonably priced non-chink phones with a decent AMOLED display, SD card slot, OIS and not skinned android that don't cost an arm and a dick?
I don't mind used.

Nexus 5 was the last /comfy/ smartphone ever built. Instead of adding an sd slot and a better camera to make it flawless we got a bunch of garbage afterwards.

Embrace the chink

I want stock android though

One Plus X, user

It's not great, but it's the closest you'll get to a Nexus 5. It doesn't have wireless charging or 5 Ghz Wi-Fi, but it's a nicer design and the screen is better. And you can flash stock on it quite easily

im still using a galaxy s2 with all the extra shit turned off

Moto Z Play. No OIS, but heavenly battery life.

>tfw my 1+1 is still fucking fine, literally no issues at all

No issues at all, it just send non-anonymouse data to their telemetry servers.

X Compact my dude
Embrace the sonygger ways

Camera software has DRM
Replacing the ROM requires experimental kernel for this reason
Thus no official LineageOS support

Moto Z (the first one), pretty cheap now, but mediocre battery life and no headphone jack. Mine is awesome in every other way.

LG k30 or v20 or nexus 5x, Google pixel(basically the nexus 5x but looks more likeiPhone). Pixel 2 is coming out.

Moto Z Play is literally the only good phone out there right now. Anything else isn't worth it, maybe the G5 Plus but the battery life isn't as good. Also has a headphone jack and SD card slot.
>tfw got 15h SoT various times without battery pack

Xiaomi a1

it it officially supported by lineageos?

Xiaomi A1? Your dream device just got released...
Other Xiaomi is also fine imo.

Lmao who uses OOS on the OPO in 2017??? Everyone not a retard uses either PA or Sultan's. LOS

Root it then.

Of course. Moto phones always had good ROM support. However AFAIK custom ROMs make Moto Mods unusable but the only worthwhile ones are the gamepad and battery pack so you won't be missing much. And you can always go back to stock anyways, it's not bad at all. I just use a rooted stock ROM but if you like LineageOS it's there.

Get the Huawei honor 6x or wait for the 7x

Also Lenovo P2 and every Chinese phone which has custom ROM support.
If it gets official LineageOS support.

so the extra battery pack doesn't work at all in lineage?