I want an american girlfriend so I could move to the US and escape the life of poverty

I want an american girlfriend so I could move to the US and escape the life of poverty.
Are american girls attracted to baltic men?

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_baby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those airhead bimbos couldn't even point where the baltic region is on a map.

Tough shit Paco

Are you ok with fat chicks
And I mean really fat

well am I considered exotic for them? Do they like eastern european accents?
Paco?

No, they are into BBC.

> escape poverty in america
enjoy working in BurgerKing for rest of your life

Tough luck vytautas, you're staying here.

Unless they're Thicc
Big Baltic Cock?
I'm a stock trader

Fuck off back to Poland

haha nice one!

Sure why not

I am not polish.

Real talk: you have to be smoking hot, extremely dominant, and mysterious to her. American women freak out at the prospect of having to date down to American men, dating down to a non-American man who isn't even from a "sexy" (see: Mediterranean) part of the world is extremely difficult to say the least. Despite the advancements of feminism, it's still seen as the man's responsibility to be at least on equal financial footing.

I could be totally wrong though. Some American women are awful at picking men and they go and rant on forums about their husband being a WoW NEET all day

If you are stock trader then why are you poor?
Oh right, pseudointelligent businessman who couldn't even get a 100k deposit when went to US.

>Are american girls attracted to baltic men?
No, they would assume you are Russian and be afraid of you.

>tfw all I have to do is speak and they'll love me instantly

Would I do alright?

This is not a meme.

Most recently I had a girl think Brazil was in Europe and another girl tell me she wanted to drive to Germany.

I don't think anyone in the west is attracted to eastern Europeans desu.

>another girl tell me she wanted to drive to Germany.

I love their girls.

If you're ripped and tall, then yeah, you're pretty handsome. You have to have good English and good job prospects though. No American woman is going to go for a hopeless foreign guy. You have to at least LOOK like you're going forward and striving in your career to her.

Your eastern european accent might be endearing to some, and maybe you can really click with eastern european women on the East Coast and Midwest...

...what are your logistics for meeting them?

What about swedes?

Was sleeping over at my friend's house during the Brexit vote. She was freaking out because she thought it was a vote to dissolve NATO.

6'0 214lbs
My logistics? you mean for what reason? Because most of them are rich

lol no

>logistics
I think user might have meant "what are your plans for meeting American women". I.E. how are you planning on doing it?

Logistics, meaning how are you going to physically meet American women

I don't know yet, want to help me?

>Balt
>one of the last strongholds of Nordic genes
>not a Slav
>choosing to move to a nation populated by mongrels and blood cocktails

...why? I'd die to be you.

I think you could with that jaw line.
Just dress snappy, get ripped, and panties will fall.

Balts don't have "nordic genes"

That's up to you buddy. You can go hover around exchange students like a weirdo, or you can meet a grill online. Are you a student?

Also, not to be "that guy", but marrying a woman, ESPECIALLY AN AMERICAN WOMAN, all for a green card is a shit-tier idea. As soon as your real motives surface and the marriage collapses she has the potential to rip the rug out from under you, take half your stuff, and make you experience what being poor in America is like

Any woman from any country literally becomes a slut when they see any foreigner in their country, as long as you're above average.

I've seen it happen in here and when I was in Europe and the US.

They do more than you, Jan-Abdel.

pretty sure he was referring to northern European as opposed to your substitute term for Scandinavian that also includes Finland

>"So uhm... Like Mindu... Mindowgus? Is it ok if I call you Mike? Are you from Russia or something? Is it close to Paris?"

You'll love it there.

B E G I N
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process.html

I'm a ethnic swede so shut the fuck up Muhammed

No one, more or less, includes the Baltics in the term "nordic"

Can't take half of nothing lol

I am ripped, well not 8% bf, but 14-15%

>eastern european
we're north european, retard

Keep telling yourself that, Vytautas.

Eh, I worked in a hospital and this homeless man came in. Wife had him paying childcare fees. Had to find a job otherwise he would be jailed. They CAN and they WILL take from you even if you have nothing.

>literally determined so by the UN

The UN is a joke, don't take the seriously

Damn that's fucked up.
Why do women get away with this ?

nah, us balts are north european

no, Estland maybe

Then I won't have children with her, problem solved.

Women are seen by the justice system as inherently more "caring" and "soft". I usually don't rant about it because I sound like those whiny MGTOW guys, but the legal system is heavily softened for women. Obviously they don't win in everything, but when it comes to childcare the man better have a strategy.

Dude might have cocked up his own chances though. He wouldn't shut up and kept rambling about this, that, and the other. I'm not surprised that people kept firing him, as harsh as that sounds. Hopefully he learned to tone it down so he could get a job

He was in such a bad spot though that he had to fake chest pain to get into the ER and get away from the storm outside

nah, all of us

Estonia is honorary Nordic.
The rest of you? Hah, get out of here with your Balto-Slavic language and Papism. Vilnius, Kaunas, Palanga, Klaipeda, Panevezys and Birzai were far from Nordic when I was there.

Go leech of Poland for another hundred years, why don't ya?

No

>UK and Ireland included
>Both aren't nordic
I guess that was the basis for the objective truth I've stated this whole time

Question for burgers, can I make use of an anchor baby as a man? If I impregnate an american girl and my son is american, I am impossible to kick back to Spain? Or is that only for moms?

Lithuania is undeniably eastern. They have absolutely no connection to the North and have never been a part of anything Northern.

Knew a girl HS that thought we had 52 states.

I wish it was.

Island monkeys are in a league of their own.

No American woman would want your seed, Jorge.

You don't get it. She can still rip away your stuff, like part of your future salary, in a divorce settlement. If you don't have connections and are not extraordinary, you can find yourself in a very precarious situation where your wife leaves you and you have no job. We are NOT a European government that will catch you in a nice little net if you fall. You fail, you get to be a homeless man pissing under a bridge.

I don't think you're that serious about this whole idea, so just go through the regular process and hope Hilary makes reforms so you can get in easier

Again, going back to a female-centric law system, I believe the law only applies to the mother
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_baby

I think so, I'm not sure though you should probably seek out people who have used anchor babies.

Although I'd much rather you not be a fucking cunt and just come here legally by marrying some lonely girl

Evidently you haven't taken a look at that UN map I've posted.

If you're a trader and speak English why not try to get a job at a US firm who has a branch in Europe and try to get a transfer to the US office after where they could sponsor you?

This.

In all honesty, you guys sound like a bunch of whiny cunts that want to game a woman to gain access to the US. Get a job lined up in the US, and apply from there. You sound incredibly NON-American by using all this slimy shit to get in

The yank probably thought you were South American because the Lithuanian flag looks like a Latin knock, to be fair your flag is unusual given that you're surrounded by muted colours.

Based Swedes coming through, if you could only be that stern with your mudslimes and cuck culture.

What is a UN? Does it even exist?

I think that just depends on the person

So you want to move from one of the world's best countries to one of the world's worst ?

Nebūk durnas

This. Stay out and save yourself

Let this country filter itself out. In this instance terrible decision-makers.

If your're enough of a dumbass not to get a prenup you deserve this.

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Nice try

Don't worry boys.
The feasible British accent is possible to master.
Although constant exercise is required.

>Ethnic Swede
>"Muslim is part of Swedish culture"
Of course, Bilal.

Here. Keep in mind that amerifats have such jumbled, filthy blood that it is impossible to discern races from one another anymore.