How racist is your country?

How racist is your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/santinihoudini/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About the same level as japan. Maybe even worse. Nothing goes further than mainland China though

Not racist enough. Apes like in the OP should not be allowed in my country in my opinion. It just be classified as pollution.

Which race do you hate the most?

jews
t. Sup Forums

No need

yes

Let this map provide an insight.

pretty racist. actually, so fucking racist that our cousins in the robot city should be proud.

>85%

secretly very racist.

>France

>Poland :)

been fapping to trashy black women past 3 days

someone stop me

Not racist at all.

People who display racist tendencies are usually losers on welfare scared that immigrants are coming to take their welfare.

Not very. It's rare to find an open racist in the States, and schools generally teach a lot of enlightenment philosophy tinged with American democracy propaganda which is. by nature. anti-racist.

hmm

Is that a bum??

I a racist against gingers

I would marry, worship and impregnate the shit out of that woman in the OP

70% of us are racist towards muslims. 29% of us aren't, and 1% of us are deciding that "we aren't".

Protip: Muslims aren't a race. You just hate brown people.

Britain is not racist but very xenophobic towards Eastern Europeans especially Polish and Romanians.

Its like America towards Mexicans and hispanics.

49%

>It's rare to find an open racist in the States
Talk to people over 50. They're shitstains.

What's going on Bulgaria?

Well, you're right, but racism as a term is used for cultures too nowadays, I just simplified it just like the rest.

Not enough.

I'm the most racist guy I know.

Being racist isn't racist if it's part of your race's racists culture.

Fuck you

>western europe on poland

instagram.com/santinihoudini/

same

I don't recongnize the word "racism" since it's just a marxist invention. It translates to "self-preservation".
What the fuck are you talking about? You must be some tolerance fanatic. Most people are already cucked.

I don't recognize the word "racism" since it's just marxist invention. It translates to "self-preservation".
What the fuck are you talking about? Most people are cucked already.

And people like you are just brainless sheep.

we're not really racist, but we tolerate no bullshit, if you're truly a nice person, the majority won't hate you.

oh, wow
she's cute. sauce me, britboy

>racism = self preservation

it depends. most people aren't outwardly racist, but pretty much everyone hates black people..

There's a study that was made in Norway that men instinctively tend to have babbies with women of their same eye color, because paternity can be proven easier this way

thanks user, saved it
Pic related average frenchman

are you proud of yourself?

Mentally and openly racist even in social media you could read or listen about black skin as a bad quality

We hate all non-Russians. Does it count as racism?

see

>Average frenchman

Tu as oubliƩ quelque choses

Not enough.

Checked!!!

Racist here is just a word used if you want a white person to stop talking. It's funny because most of the Indians and Chinese that live here are far far far more racist than the average white American.

As long as you're not a Muslim or a Gypsy, no one will ever hate you for being whatever you are. If you come to more rural areas, they will make inappropriate "friendly" jokes though, especially if you're Asian.
The hate towards Arabs is more related to religion and chauvinism than anything. While shitskins are over-represented in criminality, pretty much everyone agrees it's only due to them living in banlieues, as the amount of "normal", integrated ones is quite decent on the other hand. Racism against gypsies is however completely socially acceptable.
Institutional racism is not a thing to my knowledge.

Sorry user, didn't mean to quote you.

It's a mixed bag. On one hand you have the KKK and on the other you have Sweden Yes type of people.

Pic related

Very.

Not much actually, since all memes aside foreigners tend to integrate pretty well. The biggest problem is the fact that our federational system has made it impossible for Brussels to be reformed at all, making it easy as fuck for islamic retards to plan their shit and actually turning parts of the capital into a ghetto

Also 500.000 Moroccans for a 11 million country is way too much, and I can understand why some people are that much against Maghrebi immigrants

Are you gay or something

Why is Hungary so low? Also what the fuck how is Belgium more European than the Netherlands?

it isn't since everyone can be BR

Are you wanting to meet up?

Even Jews?

They're all turanic steppe hordes

thqwyf Magyary scum has more Neandertal blood flowing through their veins than Turanic blood

we will never accept illegal immigrants and refugees or strongly restrict them to come in. if it's racist, Japan should be racist.

Not enough

>My country is totally 100% racist

That does depend, are you a ginger?

WHITUGAL

There's no racism here, if it's hot we can fuck it

>Albania
>Turks are now European
Wew

>DNA studies show white people are almost universally mixed with other races
Far less than everyone says we are.

Prob #1 Turks and #2 Gypsies.

You monster.

%10 of it is turks

Oy?

I know man. I dont consider myself European. But thats ok.

Europe will be islamic in 2 decades and everyone will pay jizya, like all good dhimmis did during ottoman times.

kill yourself

native turks

used to be much more but they deported them, nowadays they are suffering from it because turks were in control of the farming businesses lol

We dont give a shit, except, like, arabs

Try harder

inshallah

we are pretty tolerant and kind as long as they behave themselves

Why are qts today obsessed with septum piercings?

Pretty racist country, burned the chinks twice in race riots

Muslim majority so people hate jews here

Not really. No one cares about race here, people care about nation. White hohols are despised, Asian buryats are okay.

Their whiteness doesn't help them, lol, they are a shithole.

Islam is not a race, you can't be racist towards Muslims. You either hate brown people or you hate Islam as religion.

there's no racism here, sometimes black and white males are prejudiced agaisnt brown MALES

but that's because both black and white women (and also brown and yellow women) prefer brown men here

What do you mean? People in other parts of the Belgium are integrated easily due to reforms and Brussels can't be reformed so they comprise a ghettos there?

Pretty racist, chinese hates malays, malays hate indians, indians hates indigenous, ingenious hates chinese, of any combinations. But one thing for sure that we can agree of, we hate America.

pretty racist, like 10% of us want hitler back

A little bit. It's easy to get v& for racism.

we hate racism and korean

Would you happen to be a ""brown"" man yourself by any chance?

Only the guys, we're too busy trying to fuck the eastern european girls

Not very racist, though my city used to have quite a big skinhead problem in the 90s. We're also the "Whitest" major city in the country, mostly because the South Island never had many Maoris, so there was the perception we were more prejudiced than usual. Things definitely vary in Auckland and Wellington.

We're probably about on par with the UK. Outwardly tolerant but inwardly a bit xenophobic. At least we don't have many muslims.

It's hard to say, honestly. But it's pretty racist.

Americans are adept at hiding their racist beliefs; in fact, they're arguably the best in the world. But there is a reason we have excessive issues between black communities and the police, civil rights issues, criminal justice system issues, etc.

I'm the son of a black mother and extremely white father (Danish/French). I inherited almost none of her features except her hair and bushy eyebrows, so I look like a spitting image of my father. Most people think I'm northern Italian or from Spain, but White. My sister looks whiter than me, but she has very distinctive eyes and bushy eyebrows.

We have both witnessed how different we are treated in comparison to our black friends and even our mother. One time, my mother was spat at (it didn't hit her) while my sister was jogging with her, men have called her a nigger to her face, made monkey sounds, did shit like move to other seats when she sat down, father has been called a nigger lover, etc. There's also general disrespect against her from time to time, and I've called people out on it several times.

Race relations are at a boiling point right now. Lmao, you have a cop shooting a fucking black dude assigned to help an autist and when the black dude asks why he was shot, the cop replies, "I don't know." There's a problem here in America, but no one really wants to admit it and talk about it out in the open.

very

Not racist enough imo