Why are asians girls especially koreans autistic as fuck and cold on social apps ? They don't get irony

Why are asians girls especially koreans autistic as fuck and cold on social apps ? They don't get irony.
And reject me while I'm 7 or 8/10
I'm fed up.

>And reject me while I'm 7 or 8/10
>t. 4

No I'm beautiful. Even my orthodontist said to me that I'm handsome

>t.2-4

so don't do irony when dealing with those chinky eyed bastards from now on, are you incapable of learning from past experiences or something?

are you white?
not south "white", white as blue eyed light hair
asian chicks dig that

Yes but it's my nature to use irony

White but very dark hair and hazel eyes

>I'm 7 or 8/10
Sure.

>pays people to fix his british, patchy maw and become beautiful
>the people he paid to fix it says mission success, you're now beautiful

>>>/interpals/

>They reject me

>t. Abdul "not white" Mohammed

t. a literal fucking FOUR

No, during a session I asked if my chin is distant and do I need cosmetic surgery and she said "stop, you are beautiful my name"

you forgot to send her money

Are you asian ? Do you see a big difference between a white blond and white dark hair ?

Their lack of english skills make them not understand some jokes
You better learn korean

Not really
t. asian

Btw you mean that asian chicks prefer to date a blond guy 4-5/10 rather a white dark haired 7-8/10 ?

personally nah. "silky smooth pure blond hair" seems to be very rare among white adults. still some serious sickly westaboos who adore everything of gaijins might find it important even if it isnt so pure though. and this is about japanese, i dont know anything about koreans.

Maybe. Asian chicks like effeminate fags. Blonde + blue eyes combo looks sissy on men.

>on social apps

show your look. mostly I can't believe gaijin's self-estimation in this case. but it's true that Koreans and Chinese females are more shameless than Japanese ones. they don't know a shame.

t.mao ill son

t.1

In France, only the nerds go to Japan, and i believe you're one of them.

>Asia
>Only Japan

which apps are you using

how are you getting rejected

Asian women are shallow af. Haven't you ever seen the TV show 'if you are the one'?

I know some guys that went on that show. It's all fake.

They don't even hook up with the girls after the show is over, they're paid models