Is america really fat? whenever i see shit from america...

is america really fat? whenever i see shit from america, whether it be a documentary or some fag blogging on the streets, selfies in the metro, people around them seem to be in shape.

is "le americans are fat bcuz burger" just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Healthy at every size :^)

Not everyone is fat, but some are reallly fat.

We're just big boned :)

We are a fat country, but most of our lardasses live in the south, or in bumfuck nowhere fly-over states. So you won't see much fatties in popular tourists states.

mostly a meme, statistics are skewed because of hispanic and black population

We are on average, overweight

these are correct

this is a scapegoat

The only obese people in America are either poor or minorities therefore they do not matter

you tell em honey!

hello my well fed brother

The really fat people tend to stay out of the public light thankfully.

People in big cool cities are skinnier than rural bumfucks.

It's not like that anymore.
Mexico is currently the fattest county in the world.

Hi! sorry was busy making sure I'm well fed

Assaka

>the eternal Anglo is a lardass

What's wrong with Anglos?

And I don't just mean in relation to obesity

Why are we so fucked?

everything in alaska that isn't a coastal town is natives.

eskimfats

Women here tend to be fatter than the men from what I've seen

what the fuck did you just say about me you little shit? i'll have you know I graduated top of my class in gender studies and I have over 9000 confirmed tumblr posts

There is a percentage here that is actually quite fit, this is really all we hear about anymore here in the states though beyond television shows like "My 600 Pound Life", this is because we are trying to overcome the stereotype of us being fat. A good percentage of the population is fat still though, but this is usually the people in the states that don't really care about anything but food. As well as fat middle-aged housewives and their tubby children who have nothing better to do then eat all day.

I'll second this as well.

obese ≠ overweight

The statistics don't tell the full story. Bar certain places you won't really see much fat people.

>obesity
Your breakfast I guess, at least here the usual breakfast is just some bread with a filling + coffee

We have more fat people than average. Obese people are centralized around poorer areas that you wouldn't see as much when you travel to America or watch a documentary.

On Sup Forums it's just bantz.

Yes.

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html

Yes, but there is far more fat counties.

If you go to London there's a similar fat ratio, but some of them might be Americans. Individual Brits I've met tend to be as fat on average, but morbid obesity is less likely.

>commonwealth nations
>fat and greasy slobs
>oi m8 hows about some chips
>gimme dem fries mang
>how about home chips, eh?
>I'm glad this military base has a mcdonalds

Same here
>t. 70kg 6' man

>scale starts at 11.7%
>ranges are arbitrary
>everything up to 28.4% is green
ONE CANNOT FABRICATE THIS