Ever worry that the heat from your laptop may be killing your balls?

Ever worry that the heat from your laptop may be killing your balls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ilCmywMin8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you just assume I have balls?

I don't use laptops, I use a 2 in 1 if I need to have something portable. Seriously, why do people use sperm killing machines? They are worthless.

ever worried that the radiation from your phone may be killing your sperm when you place it in your pocket?

Using Intel-U processors won't kill my balls.
I don't often use my laptop on my lap.
I don't need my balls.

ever worry that life might be killing you every second you are unfortunately alive?

Sup Forums users won't need them anyways LMAO

Yes I do, thanks Donnie.

You are a Sup Forums "user"

IO shield underpants

why should i worry about that?

no because i dont have any use for it

The penis pipes the heat to /dev/null, keeping it hard while safeguarding the balls.

There are no women on Sup Forums, so yes

Why would you rest your balls on your laptop you sick fuck?

Nice job trying to scare people away from ThinkPads, OP!

t420 one of the best refurshed machines on the net. They're built like bricks.

t25 anniversary edition is an overpriced shadow...

>I would ever want to reproduce
have fun with your divorce and poverty.

I wish it did. I have varicocele. 15-30% of men have it. Sometimes it's symptomatic, which means constant pain in your nuts err day.
Actually, everyone on Sup Forums is a girl.

Girls with balls

tinfoil underpants might shield you from teratogenic effects

No. I bought a DELL

yeah when I had a macbook pro,
my t420 ain't remotelely hot compared to it. I even used to get electric shocks when shit was plugged in, can't be good for the balls

I put my laptop on my chest
who sits while browsing the internet?

I never use my ChinkPad on my legs

yes I still got scars from the burning on my leg. Good thing I don't have that thing anymore

My Thinkpad gets so fucking hot from just Ubuntu and Firefox

>Varicocele
Just get the surgery, my dude.
I had a large one for years, it was always giving me trouble. I regret not getting it fixed earlier and suffering for no reason.

The fuck you doin mine is literally never hot

>laptop in 2013+4

Only Macbooks cause harm to sperm cells and for their users it doesn't matter.

You're doing something wrong. My T420 stays cool at the bottom even at full load. Forgot to replace the thermal grease after the 6 years this thing has been out now and to clean the cooler?

Why come you lost your leg?

that's cute

i dont believe it really kills my balls by sitting on the table
not like it matters for me anyway

>using a laptop in your lap and not on a desk

Honest to god I remember being very young, like 10 or something and this bs was already being propagated. I was legit worried until I turned 13 or something like that, that I was just impotent.
But to answer your question, no, I'm really not. Plus my laptop runs pretty cool.

No, but I sometimes get an impulse thought about the battery randomly exploding on my dick.

*Eeeeeeh*, the complications, the time, the money, my courage -- the pain isn't bad enough to warrant it yet.
I'm surprised a surgery even works. They just remove the faulty veins, limiting bloodflow through other veins. What if those veins break down too? YOU'RE BACK TO SQUARE ONE, user.

>actually putting a laptop on your lap

No because I don't place it on my lap.

That space is reserved for me amirite? ;3

my boyfriend swears he got testicular cancer because he used to set his cell phone near his crotch/between his legs while driving and carry it in the front pocket
he felt a tiny hard lump one day when he was 27, ended up being a very small tumor but they removed the whole left nut just to be safe

friendly reminder for all you Sup Forumsents to check your nads for hard lumps

If you're cute sure.

yeah and see

Your
*breathes*
your boyfriend isn't exactly a master diagnostician with that appeal to anecdotes poorly supported by literature!

I know, hence why I said "swears" because I am skeptical of that being the reason. He doesn't have a family history or a delay in them dropping, and the cause is still unknown for young males. I suppose you would also shoot down my theory that it's because he had shitty young parents who allowed him to drink soda as a kid? Who knows? Either way, anons on various boards have helped me over the years by offering advice and their personal experiences with testicular cancer and decimated test levels afterwards. He had a very long and difficult recovery period, as doctors are fuckheads when it comes to healthy testosterone levels. Sometimes I like to remind anons to self-examine when the topic of balls comes up.

>t420 one of the best refurshed machines on the net
W520 is better. Full HD, best TN panel on any device period, and quad core CPUs.

>I put my laptop on my chest
How do you type like that?

Reapply thermal paste.

yes. youre not alone, kid.

The brainwashing NLP memers advocate the T420 because of the 420 part

>Ever worry that the heat from your laptop may be killing your balls?
I got my balls removed so this is no longer an issue

>I know, hence why I said "swears" because I am skeptical of that being the reason.
"Swears" does not connote any implicit skepticism user.
Fags are supposed to be good at communication n shiet step it UP!
>I suppose you would also shoot down my theory that it's because he had shitty young parents who allowed him to drink soda as a kid?
The implying is almost as horrific as the child abuse fäm.
>decimated test levels afterwards. He had a very long and difficult recovery period, as doctors are fuckheads when it comes to healthy testosterone levels.
What happened? Did he become a total youtu.be/ilCmywMin8I ?

No because there is enough room in my lap to not have to place it directly on my balls.
thickwood dove

there is not enough room to not have to not place it not in my lap instead of not indirectly on my non sequitir

Yeah my slightly warm to the touch 6300U is really gonna do damage

Although lot of times I get in this weird ape position where I lay down, put the bottom edge of my laptop on my chin while supporting my laptop from underneath with one hand. It's genuinely bizarre.

Something like pic related, I use my free hand to type n stuff

>laying in bed while laptop shrivels your testicles
>not sitting up like a gentooman

uninstall tlp, im srs
it fixed it for me

Nope!

>implying i'm not just castrated

Really? Wtf
Dumb question, but any other optimizations for Ubuntu+battery for a new user?

You just reminded me of that guy from /diy/ that decided to make a ballsack warmer as some sort of birth control.

...And not the hourly masturbation?

It’s a notebook, not a laptop.

I don't actually put my laptop on my lap.

Not a problem for Sup Forumsirls

This image is so cute.

I got a vasectomy so why should I care? Being able to fuck without a condom and zero risk of pregnancy is great. Seriously, condoms suck.