Did it Sup Forumsuys

Did it Sup Forumsuys

Now what

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
msdn.microsoft.com/commandline/wsl/install_guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uninstall and get a better OS

Install Gentoo.

Now docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services

Have already done my homework before I installed it. Installed it offline and did it all before I actually connected to the internet.

gaymz

Buy stuff from the Microsoft Store

Starting with The Sims with all expansions

No MS store in LTSB. Who still has that botnet on their systems?

But Windows 10 Enterprise pretty much looked exactly like it :/

get good apps for pdf reading and multimedia. I suggest:

-Evince
-Imageglass
-MPC-HC or MPV

Try out the new breathe-underwater feature from the latest update.

>LTSB
Uninstall, then install normal windows to avoid broken search and UI. Debloat windows / disable the stuff you don't like. There.

Don't brag about it on Sup Forums.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

this

But nothing is broken, user

Wow. Wich desktop environment is that?

msdn.microsoft.com/commandline/wsl/install_guide

Program your own OS, you are just lazy

How exactly are the search function and UI broken? I haven't encountered those issues yet, and I'm also using LTSB.

Search is fine though

UI is more broken on 2015, but even if the search was broken, you can just use "Everything" to search for files and shit. It's better than built in searching for files.

I'm using LTSB 2016 + Classic Shell, can't ditch the habit of pressing winkey, typing one or two letters and then pressing enter to open applications.

trash

uninstall mail and onedrive. regedit pinned onedrive link away. browse group policies and block anything you never asked for.

now: you beat this (((uptime)))

>uninstall mail and onedrive
they don't exist in ltsb

(Not You)
(((secs)))

um sweetie, they do.