App

>app
>the icon is misaligned

This is fucking trash! Winblows 10 really is designed for retards who don't know what a program is!

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Winblows 10 really is designed for retards who don't know what a program is!

They don't know what toilets are either.

But yes OP. Windows 10 is absolute garbage. It's an embarassment that we still share a board with unironic children who defend it because it lets them play "mah games." Talk about stockholm syndrome

But seriously, why is Windows UI so bad? Neither iOS nor Linux have these basic problems. Do Microsoft just not give a shit about design since they've been coasting on market share for decades?

If I had to guess it's because W10 is basically W8 with some new bits stitched on, which makes it W7 with W8 bits stitched on, with W10 bits stitched on top of that. So you've got the 'classic' desktop UI stuff from 7, you've got the 'new user experience' mobile crap from 8, you've got the 'we decided the desktop is relevant again kinda' stuff from 10 and you've got the 'internal teams not talking' inconsistencies within the 8 and 10 themes.
It's like if half of Vista's or 7's UI was actually direct XP hangovers not even reskinned.

>Complains about Windows. Posts screencaps of KDE.

Linux my friend linux

Well Famalamanon is using Windows 10 LTSB
Also, the grapes are sour by fact, not claim

>Famalamanon is using Windows 10 LTSB
That's just the "barely used" installation he breaks so that he has something to post about on Sup Forums.

Apparently, they've never heard of DX11 (which is utilized by a lot more games whereas DX12 is only supported by 23 games even after 2 years).

I use Windows 7.

I dare anyone to find a single pixel out of place in OSX.

because they are programmers, not designers. Half of all Microsoft employees wear sketchers and relaxed fit jeans every day.

The problem with Windows and Linux is the coders tell the designers what to do, instead of the other way around at Apple.

two words:
no grid

>Half of all Microsoft employees wear sketchers and relaxed fit jeans every day.

lmao.

>two words:
>no good
Fixed.

>>Half of all Microsoft employees wear sketchers and relaxed fit jeans every day.
They also live in fear of being in the 10% of every team who are compulsorily discarded each year.

>the icon is misaligned
Not that I don't agree that Windows 10 is trash, but I'm not seeing this.

you must be blind

icon next to Windows Defender - it's center aligned I suppose instead of sitting on the baseline.

This. It's also present in the context menus, kek

what are people gonna do? switch to linux? lol

ms don't give a shit

How is that "misaligned"? Isn't that just as valid a choice as setting it on the baseline?

Ummmm...everyone can still get windows 10 for free.
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

>Posts screenshots of the very first build of Windows 10, from two years ago
>Tries to pretend it's somehow relevant today

it still is relevant though.

its still the fucking same, are you retarded?

I have a 144Hz monitor. It's set to 144Hz refresh rate. When I connect my TV to my PC the refresh rate of the monitor drops back down to 60Hz. How can I stop this from happening? (Not connecting my TV is not an answer)

Pretty sure like half the settings windows if not more, once you go past the top level control panel, haven't changed from XP times at all. So we actually do have XP hangovers barely even reskinned in W10

>It's like if half of Vista's or 7's UI was actually direct XP hangovers not even reskinned.
they literally were

Why the fuck do children bitch and moan about the use of the term "app" on this board? It's quite literally just shorthand for "application" and has been in common use for years, I've been using it since the mid 90s at least.

That's kind of amusing. On the one hand, don't fix what ain't broke. On the other, you'd think they could tidy it up a little bit or something.
I'm more meaning the design language. There's nothing left in Aero that looks like Luna. There's a whole bunch of things left in W10's look that don't quite fit, since W10 and W8 have slightly different design language.
Because its commonplace use even in operating systems has come to symbolize the dumbing down of computing.

>>the icon is misaligned
Nice way to show your autism

you have to go quite out of your way to get that icon...

might wanna post it on r/Windows10 and also send a copy to Feedback Hub.

theres actually nothing wrong with calling a program an "app"

Because no one uses windows for the UI. They use it to get actual work done.
There's a reason that Linux autists spend all day ricing their machines, and macOS users spend all day defending the UI of macOS, and that's because they can't do anything else.

The windows UI does not matter to anyone with a real job.

>you have to go quite out of your way to get that icon...
It's in context menu!