Admit it

Admit it

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Lenovo-ThinkPad-25-Anniversary-2-70GHz/dp/B07675PNSN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508609796&sr=8-1&keywords=thinkpad anniversary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes you are balding.

LE NUEVO

>filename
>iOS
>buys trendy products that focus more on design than on functionality
really makes you think

>buying Chinese malware infested Lenovo ever

i have an x220 already and dont really need an laptop that much so i wont get another expensive laptop.

looks cool desu

All cool but touchscreen?

Disable it and the GPU for better battery life, problem solved

wtf is that dinosaur

wait, it has a touchscreen?

why?

How long before the various botnets start turf wars with each other on people's computers? Lenovo stuff vs Windows vs Chrome vs ...

Nice. In that case I would but It's not the cheapest machine out there. Have to stick with x240 for a while. How's batter life by the way?

>thinks about it
>sad because can only buy chick brand shit
>thinks about life

Get a job thats better than part time at Mc Donalds

>000
I've been getting about 9 hours, but I don't have the extended battery in it yet

>I just paid $1,899 for a dual core 1080p laptop but it looks like one of those laptops from the 90s. It'll look great once I put my Mr. Robot and "JavaScript is awesome" stickers on it, I'm such a nerrrrrrd xd

yo niggi is that shit supreme?

I will NEVER let Lenovo live this down.

A small Chinese company of enthusiasts took the original T60 chassis and modified it with modern internal components, including customizing the chassis for new ports, calling it the T70:
>high-resolution 4:3 IPS screen (e.g. 1600x1200, 1400x1050, etc.)
>Intel Core i7 HQ CPU (Kaby Lake) (e.g. i7-7700HQ, i7-7300HQ, i7-7820HQ, etc.)
>16GB RAM, upgradable to 32GB
>256GB SSD

The reason for the variations in specs is because they manufacture them in batches. You must pay out the ass for that, right? Taken directly from their specs of one
>7300HQ + 16GB RAM + NVME 256GB + 1600x1200 UXGA screen = $1350 USD

They also sell the mainboards alone for like $700-800.

FUCK LENOVO. FUCK YOU NIGGERS IN THE ASS. FUCK YOU ALL. I HOPE CHAIRMAN XI HANGS YOU FAGGOTS

Holy shit. Never knew I could do that.

Sounds good enough for me. Thanks for the info.

Why is this board filled to the brim with such mindless shilling?

German guy here - how to buy? any shipping to germany?

amazon.de/Lenovo-ThinkPad-25-Anniversary-2-70GHz/dp/B07675PNSN/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508609796&sr=8-1&keywords=thinkpad anniversary

I ordered from amazon. 2500€ for a laptop might seem a bit high to some, but I am willing to pay this much for quality build and good hardware specs.

>windows 10

nvm sorry I thought you were talking about the anniversary one

only poor niggers buy apple and other crap overpriced stuff to feel important

Balding Gerald Bald San.

install something different, but if you need to you can use Windows 10. That T70 and the x62 and x330 are better and more flexible than the steaming pile of shit Lelnovo is trying to sell for almost 3 times as much.

KEK THAT GIANT CLITMOUSE

SOMEONE SHOULD GLUE IT TO THE ONE ON THE LAPTOP

This. Although I can't seem to order from them. It seems the demand outstrips the supply.

Shamfur dispray, lelnovo.

i cant move on

>T70 motherboard only (with i7-7700HQ ES) (+$780USD)
>ES
Enjoy your trash bin engineering sample CPU.

The anniversary edition Thinkpad is an ABSOLUTE TURD.

It is like they intentionally ignored everything enthusiasts want besides the "ok" keyboard.
You can't even be "thankful" because they "tried" to do something for the old fans, they just blatantly did this shit to shut up enthusiasts and get rid of old hardware they still had laying around for an unjustified premium price.

Fuck you Lenovo.
You didn't get it at all.

I'm on mine right now, it's perfect except for the fucking screen which has tons of backlight bleed and isn't bright enough.

>touchscreen laptop

Jesus fuck people on this board are casuals.

Should have got a macbook pro

I actually wouldn't.

>no thinklight
>botnet CPU that won't get libreboot ever
>nu-lenovo which is likely to be full of chink backdoors, unlike old-lenovo which was still almost IBM-tier
>that shitty hinge style that prevents ports on the back

There is nothing this has that my X220 lacks. Nothing. AND it will cost likely 10 times more.

>>no thinklight
I'm all for using practical gimmicks that were actually better back in the days but the modern backlight is objectively better than the one little led up there.

The only advantage of the thinklight would be that it looked kinda comfy lighting most of the laptop and some of your desk in the dark

Thinklight is handy for reading paperwork on the plane.

Your "only advantage" is literally the point of the thinklight. Unless you can't touch-type, a keyboard backlight is useless, and if you try using a laptop in the dark you're still going to have the searing brightness of the screen surrounded by inky blackness of everything else. A thinklight will illuminate the general area of your keyboard, so you can easily snap your hands into position visually or e.g. find the delete/pgup/etc. cluster, and also provide gentle background illumination to areas of your desk/bed.

I've literally never used a keyboard backlight for practical purposes, but I regularly turn on my thinklight.

How does one actually buy from them?

I'll admit that I dreamed of it not being 16:9. Mainstream consumer trash it is.

Through taobao. Either you mail in yours to get modded or buy one from them. And this is only for the x2x0 and t4x0