Is he the most alpha programmer of all time?

Is he the most alpha programmer of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

ruby-on-wheels.github.io/blog/the-first-150-days-of-van-life/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-tesla-camper-mode/
redbubble.com/people/finesseapparel/works/24158661-templeos?p=t-shirt
ebay.ie/usr/joecrowbr_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hey kid wanna write some code

He is

Wait .. what the ?

Hah what the fuck

looks like a dog-eared bag to me fampai

Does neumann count?

Why does it matter? He masturbated in his live...

all the hipsters are doing it
ruby-on-wheels.github.io/blog/the-first-150-days-of-van-life/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-tesla-camper-mode/

>Why does it matter?
It doesn't. It just caught my eye. Long Live Terry.

Jancsi :D

No. He is most schizophrenic one.
Report and sage Terry threads, because memeing schizophrenic human is Sup Forums thing, not Sup Forums.
inb4
>templeOS is technology!
Thread is about Terry, not templeOS, fuck off faggot.

Terry has divine intellect.

Any idea w2c that shirt??

I'd wear the shit out of it

It's a shame Daniel Day-Lewis is retired. He'd be great as Terry in a biopic.

someone here must live in vegas and need a roommate

People of tech are valid subjects of discussion.
Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Charles Babbage, Linus Torvalds, Terry Davis, etc. Please do not dismiss Terry's accomplishments simply because you feel his schizophrenia makes him less valid.

Dennis Ritchie is a CIA nigger.
Terry gets a the pussy.

Also protected from all woman and have bright future as a lone retard sleeping in his car.

redbubble.com/people/finesseapparel/works/24158661-templeos?p=t-shirt

honestly I think I might get one.

Terry's schizophrenia does make him entertaining to watch but I think mixed in with the humor is a bit of honest admiration. He's a brilliant guy that tragically has massive mental problems that make him say and do some crazy shit. One crossed wire in his head and he probably would have been a millionaire or a billionaire. Instead he's living in a van down by the river. Life's funny that way.

Ia that site legit?

Yes it's like etsy though, so it depends on the individual seller. Probably ships from China.

I guess I'll buy one.
Is this THE user selling TOS T-shirts?

>Is this THE user selling TOS T-shirts?
No, this is: ebay.ie/usr/joecrowbr_0 but I don't think he's selling any at the moment

what am I seeing here?

This

It's-it's nothing.

Seriously, what am I looking at? A bag?

Alpha as fuck

I hoe Tarantino makes a movie about Terry

Is that his car? Do they let schizos drive in America?

We should get something like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, that would be great

HACKERS 3: THIS TIME IT'S TERRY
'better than the one about the criminal dipshit' -asian netsec guy
'great fun for the whole family' - rolling stone
'terrible' -roger ebert's ghost

Terry takes medication for schizophrenia, and he is a capable driver. That's his van.

that's not the legit shirt retard, stop shilling redbubble crap
the real ones are on the templeos website and fulfilled by a guy on ebay who makes them

Wow is terry accessing the internet in his van? Via hotspot?

God is beaming down internet.

yes, he has been for over a month since he got kicked out

Oh, nevermind.

Yes, Terry is mobile now. He mentioned he would go eat somewhere and pay, like, 18 dollars for a meal, and use their hotspot. But now he is trying to be more budget conscious and find free. He is using a car power inverter to run his electronics and charge his batteries.

Terry is TempleOS, CIA planted him into the operating system and the Terry what you see in the pic's is a Terminator.

Someone should mail him about paying a cheap gym subscription for the bathroom/shower and (maybe)wifi, he was talking about bathing in a pond with the homeless.

Tesla owners are such fucking faggots, holy shit. And fuck (((bloomberg))) for being too cheap to get a picture of a real tent and real campfire.

You mean that homeless drug addict who got caught masturbating in a public place?

I've been homeless before and that sounds like a waste of money that would be better spent on a phone and decent clothes so that he could get a job. You can wash yourself in any bathroom. Free soap and water.

Terry probably doesnt want a job tho

Pink dildo

>reddit

Oh,Terry. Why?

Probably because Sup Forums is shit

so who took this pic? did anyone meet up with him, i wonder how that would go

>so that he could get a job.
Hello, newfriend.

user met with him around the time of the shooting IIRC, there should be a thread on the archives-

I did. Terry's a good dude, hung out with him for a few hours back in September, had some laughs & helped him get his generator running. It died a few weeks later, then he met up with Dave in AZ, who bought him an inverter for his car that he uses now.

thanks, i'll dive into the archives

alright, that's pretty cool of you guys!