I have 3 android phones, free electricity and wifi

I have 3 android phones, free electricity and wifi.
How do I make money off of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2014/02/22/harvard_student_abuses_supercomputer_to_mine_dogecoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mining farm

Give them back, DeAndre.

Sell 2 of the phones let someone live under your roof and get them to pay for electricity/wifi

>your roof
I fucking wish.

How do I set that up?

Buy lots of gpus

>Buy
I want to make money with the shit I already have.

Then consider suicide

this

/thread

Use phones to pretend to be a girl too strangers. Whore yourself out for cash.

host a tor drug dealing/pedo/human trafficking site

ad botting?
hosting?
run a VPN?
day trading?

>free electricity
Sell phones, buy mining rig and start mining

>ad botting?
Sounds good, how do I get into it?

Literally this

Do some research beforehand, then sell all three phones, get a loan if you have to (make sure it's one that's advantageous for you given the expected time you'll be able to repay it in based on the ROI you should have already calculated), and MINE

Then buy a chinkphone once you get money back (and pay off any loans), if you need one

GET A JOB

>free electricity and WiFi
The fact that your parents pay for your shit doesn't make them free you inconsiderate asshole.

I'm a student, and my university pays for my accommodation. So yes, the wifi and electricity are free.

No joke, I had a friend who photoshopped a girl's head on nude models and sold the photos.

In that case you'll need to hide your mining rig, since I'm pretty sure that if it's not already explicitly against their ToS it will be once they find it.

Or just do what this guy did: theregister.co.uk/2014/02/22/harvard_student_abuses_supercomputer_to_mine_dogecoin/

this

Your parents still pay for the electricity, don't make it hard on them unless ya'll are really rich or something.

How tf do you have free wifi and electricity are you just living with your mum?

sell the phones
buy gpus

OP BTFO

become a cam girl

Sell your Android phones.