Is there any way to buy new Logitech G600 in Europe anymore?

is there any way to buy new Logitech G600 in Europe anymore?

German Amazon has them.

Why do you want a G600? Genuine question.

fucking 100 euro for this mouse? no way dude
it was being sold for as low as 35 euro like 1-2 years ago

this is a perfect mouse with side buttons
is there anything better?

I don't think so. naga is similar. but

-the side buttons are flat not ergonomical.
-it doesn't have internal memory for configuration of custom keys

Why doesnt Logitech make a new version of this? And one less shit? My second one of this left scroll wheel side button just stopped working.

Why would euro amazon not have the g600 anyways? America has it still.
Not if you use the shift feature. Afaik only logitech offers that.

I have one. It's still in good conditions, I stopped using it after getting the superior Zowie FK2. I'm in Italy, I can sell it to you.

not OP but my G600 double clicks when i click once sometimes. any way to fix that?

>Not if you use the shift feature. Afaik only logitech offers that.

every big gaymen brand has it; steelseries, razer, corsair etc

Really? i guess they just dont advertise it. I looked through the buzzword "spec" pages and didnt see a thing about it.

Don't bother, you can't scroll to the side with the scroll wheel

That's a logitech "feature"

It happens to most gaming mice eventually. The spring inside the switch fucks up. Best way to fix it is to solder a new switch in.

why would you want to unless youre on a literal toaster monitor

corsair scimitar
utechmsart venus
razer naga/nagahex
perixx mx-3100
roccat nyth
A4tech ml16
funtech mouse
redragon mouse

>utechmsart venus
wtf china

jesus christ what the fuck is this clusterfuck shitshow
>Haoztec DUX direct from china
>$109

If you set the switches to left/right you can though.

I own a G600. You can use the mouse wheel left/right. You can program them to whatever you want.

Probably for some stuff in games. Like cycling through items left-right while up-down is weapon cycling.

That doesn't work the same as normal side scrolling

Corsair and Razor make MMO mice. If you google MMO mouse, you'll probably find a lot of other companies who do too.

Repair the switch if possible. Might be worn spring that you can bend back into shape, or debris clogging up the works.

Another way I've done it for someone else's mouse that I didn't want to repair was write a program that filters out extremely rapid clicks. Basically, if the clicks are faster than reasonably humanly possible, ignore them.

Why the fuck would you need so many buttons
Serious question

no. and not him
but in mine those buttons are pgup and pgdown.

my life is 3445454% is times better now.

you can configure them as arrowkeys or wasd and put some buttons for actions so you can play chinese RPG games with one hand

You posted a4tech
A4tech's macro editor is pretty neat. I love their older gaymer-cheater mice like F3 or F6. Never used them in gayming though cuz I am an adult. Great for productivity around any software.

>utechmsart venus
>redragon mouse
>perixx mx-3100

this is the same fucking mouse just with another logo, lol
probably some chinese piece of shit that is sold by many different names

so you can play MMO games and use them instead F1 - F12 on keyboard?

Browsin shit

garbage mouse

Wow, so that;s how autism looks like.

I've owned a G600, Razer Naga, Corsair Scimitar RGB and a fucking Cyborg M.M.O.

The G600 is the cheapest and easily the best one out of them. I'm fucking pissed that it's pretty much discontinued now.

are there any mice with the numpad style buttons on the side but without the third mouse click button (shift)

I hate that button and makes the mouse wider than needed. plus it forced you to scroll with your pointer instead of middle finger

best mouse coming through

I wish they made a trackball version of the G600 instead of the shitty mx ergo

This.
Fucking this a million times.
I have the g700, not g700s and I am buying the g700s for when my g700 gives up.
I have my g700 7 years now and still goes strong.

>best mouse not posted

i have used old naga, new naga chroma, g600 and g502. g600 was good but heavy. first naga broke playing league. the little nub that presses the button on inside snapped off. naga 2014 is still goign strong. only bad part of razer is you need synapse for it to even function fully, which means its pretty shit on linux (if you even care about linux). g600 is probably best for stuff like wow. has gshift so instead of 12 buttons you get 24.

Sup, poorfags.
My Mad Catz R.A.T. 8 is laughting at you right now.
Very loud actually.
that_user_with_$3000PC

>Mad Catz
FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

I've been using one of the Utechsmart venus mice for about a year, actually a differently branded one from the source (Camadoam former Radio Shack)

yes there are about 5 different versions with just different logos but it's actually quite good, I don't think you can get a better "mmo" mouse for ~40 burgersheckels)

>Camadoam
Canadian
lol.. haven't had my coffee yet

also it's probably available online / in the US for way cheaper than $40 USD that's just what I paid walking into The Source needing something that day, and their prices are generally not very good

And so?
Does it make their production bad?

yes.

Dude...
I have a 10 years old A4Tech office mouse.
And that mouse is really unusable for gaming.
But my new mouse is best for gaming.
So shut the fuck up, poorfag.

>being so poor you need to torture yourself

Absolutely this, if you don't want/need MMO

And this is the best MMO mouse, theoretically. Unfortunately in practice it's hard as fuck to get outside of Japan, and Elecom isn't big on build quality, so probably not a good choice to actually buy.