Mfw appleshits will defend this

>mfw appleshits will defend this

neat

defend what?

Backstory to video.
>some faggot updates his """obsolete'"" (older than 1 year) iPad
>device works at literal 0.001% speed
Appleshits are always bragging about MUH SUPERIOR UPDATES absolutely BTFO.

It's working perfectly by design :^)

my boyfriend's ipad did this not even eight months after buying it. we now use it in the kitchen for recipes but it can barely even do that now.
fucking bullshit. there's no reason for it to do this.

Buy a new ipad you poor goy.

>chrome

looks like google keyboard installed

my iPad air still feels fresh as fuck

reminds me of trying to use chrome on my iphone 5

>UI lag from too much background crapware or JS-laden sites open in a browser

Apple a shit and all but Android has exactly the same problem.

lol no, appleshill.

Looking like a second gen. Ipad with IOS10 which is the first version that excepts third party keyboards.

It's a stupid comparison like me taking my Galaxy S2 and expecting the newest Android to be fine.

Funny how my Nexus 5 still doesn't have that problem and it's gotten almost unbearably laggy for my liking. Apps close themselves in the background with only 2GB RAM and the battery life doesn't last me a day anymore.

Waiting 1s for my keyboard to pop up is so much nicer than because at least it responds instantly when I do try typing on it.

Bullshit or you've never updated it.

running 11.0.3. and no, not bullshit

Unironically and objectively, yes faggot.

iNiggers btfo

>Looking like a second gen. Ipad with IOS10 which is the first version that excepts third party keyboards.
>Backstory to video.
>some faggot updates his """obsolete'"" (older than 1 year) iPad

No.

I've got a 2012 N7 (1GB ram) running lollipop that basically does what's happening in the OP but mostly just when the browser is open. If it's open in the background then input in basically everything is affected. In-browser itself, the quick reply box right here on Sup Forums in particular is the worst offender I've found so far. Like it's trying to do something in the background as you type and since the tab just can't deal with whatever the site is trying to do anymore the letters you press lag behind like 10-20 seconds.
But none of that surprises me because
>5yo tablet
>java-based OS on modern web in 1GB ram

I run newest android on my s3 and it does run fine

what even worse OP is that alot of apps are now requiring iOS 10! there was just one simple app i wanted the other day that would of used no special API's but demanded iOS 10... but i aint leaving my 9.2.1 jailbreak for anything

this is exactly why apple shits me and i have been through it many times before

>happy with previous jailbroken iOS
>everything demands new iOS for no fucking reason