Where can I get cheap storage for cheap? Whats the cheapest bang for buck cheap money but lottsa lottsa storage

Where can I get cheap storage for cheap? Whats the cheapest bang for buck cheap money but lottsa lottsa storage

Is it tape drives?
can osmeone pelase help? good cheap ssd? someone help me im dying nani nani boku wa nanodesu nano nano nano

bumping this

1) buy captchas off indian captcha farm
2) sign up for infinite free google drive accounts
3) find a way to put them all in raid 0

I dont care about barrier of entry i just want the best private storage possible in longevity and space

dont get tape drives. yeah, lots of storage and it is probably going to last, but the tape readers cost thousands of dollars. if that isnt enough to put you off, there isnt random access, meaning if you want to find something, the tape will read through EVERYTHING from the start until it finds what you wanted, unlike hard drives, where the head can move all around the platter to find what you're looking for.

peopel say this but in reality what does it actually mean for use case when you say it reads through everything

and why has nobody made anything that isnt thousands of dollars? tape tech doesnt seem that complicated

poi?

HDDs are unpredictable as you probably know, my family's windows XP's hard drive still works and so does the hard drive in my dad's old IBM Aptiva running windows 98 (originally windows 95 though, pic related). never know how long they'll last

its the same tech as cassette and vhs tapes but on steroids

steoids you say

Dont

DVDs probably

where can i get dvds with terabytes of storage? can i download straight to a dvd?

no

Tell me more

go to your local bestbuy and steal all the drives

why must SSD be so expensive

need more shekels

how do i get more shekels

im still wondering that myself. i think you gotta be jewish for that

What's a cheap SSD with a ton for storage then?

fuck off

Use this OP

Silly goy