You have literally no reason to use firefox

You have literally no reason to use firefox.

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
techworld.com/social-media/how-mozilla-plans-combat-fake-news-on-web-3662578/
nasdaq.com/article/microsoft-and-fedex-some-of-the-biggest-george-soros-stock-picks-cm309609
rense.com/general96/sorosmostevil.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Browsing.

sage goes in all fields

Firefox doesn't shit itself when you open more than 20 tabs.

> Oh no, they're asking for money, lets swarm the jewgle botnet instead
Slippery slope hysterics

The nigger brain cannot comprehend browsers other than FF and Chrome.

Mr. Soross knows what's best for you, stupid Goy.
Will will clean the whole web of those "fake" news with Mozilla's help.

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

There are no usable browsers that are not Firefox or Chrome clones.

Using FireFox is one thing, but imagine how much of a loser you'd have to be to actually give them money.

Mozilla pretty much fuck up everything they do lately. I can only assume they mean well but lose sight in the middle somewhere.

Waterfox combines all the best of Firefox without the botnet that they insist of implementing.

That's not true, but even if it were, you should be using one of those clones instead.

We*
Another source btw:
techworld.com/social-media/how-mozilla-plans-combat-fake-news-on-web-3662578/

So you recommend using Edge?

social justice faggots infesting fucking EVERYTHING. we've got to fight back, don't let these fucking faggots take over everything like they're trying to do.

nasdaq.com/article/microsoft-and-fedex-some-of-the-biggest-george-soros-stock-picks-cm309609
He also have google stakes. I hope you browse pol with webkit, because he sold his apple shares. Thank god they aren't sjw anymore and support white supremacy and fight against gay agenda as every tech company should.

Who is this Gorge Sirosis, and why should I care? It seems like you might be virtue signaling.

>not using superior ie11

>using american trash
>not patrician Opera straight out of Europe
lmao

Seriously, why would anyone use anything but Chrome/Chromium these days? An no, ricing is not a valid excuse you degenerates.

The fact that every other browser is worse is a pretty good reason to keep using Firefox

There are a billion sources, nigga.
Read this if you actually care:
rense.com/general96/sorosmostevil.htm

Did you try Vivaldi? It's perfectly usable and comfy. Firefox feels old and busted in comparison.

No modern browser is good. They're all piece of shit memory hogs filled with leaks, curry and botnet. Why would anyone claim otherwise?

This reads like leftist propaganda against the rich. I'm not buying into this hippie shit.

Good Goy.

I had the feeling you were Jewish.

I am. And that's why we must protect Mr. Soross against the Sup Forums Nazis here. Mr. Soross only has our best in mind and you should never question his intentions. Please keep on using Firefox to support our cause.

>default "home"page

nigger, how much longer do you want mozillas site to be your home when you don't even like it there?

Fake news!

I use firefox for browsing the internet as I like.

Sup Forums nazis like you makes him important in a way.

t. porkie

Because Jewgle is shit,

So is this guy actually retarded? Or is he just baiting for answers? I can't even tell anymore on nu Sup Forums.

>b8 against b8
so meta

Soros is legitimately evil. He funds the leftist shill orgs that have been shitting up the internet since 2015, he funds BLM, he funded the Ukranian revolution...

He should fund me too. I need some bucks for the iphone x and sucking dick isn't fun.

Am I the only one who thinks this is caused by CIA/NSA/Google agents infiltrated in Mozilla? I mean they CANT be this fucking retarded, not even a mouthbreathing nigger can fall for the le fake news narrative, you have to be abbo tier retarded for that.

aw fuck are you serious? goddamnit why do these cucks have to make things so difficult i just want to browse the web without helping to further the collapse of the United States goddamn it is that so much to ask?

Sounds like he's trying to wake the world up to the leftist vermin threat by putting a spotlight on them. Does this guy have a patreon?

Soros is legitimately one of the most brilliant minds in second order cybernetics and finance, just read the Alchemy of Finance. Putinbots and far leftists are triggered by him because he played a crucial roll in bringing down the USSR, Sup Forumstards fear him because he throws small amounts of money around to socially liberal organizations

Nah, it's an average company in SF.

It's fucked up that we even have to talk about this. The browser should be a neutral window in to the web and not take a political stance. Even if you're a hardcore leftie it's still not Mozilla's job to tell people what's right or wrong. Some people are still able to think for themselves.

>crucial roll in bringing down the USSR
Only if he made blow up the Chernobyl reactor.

>Some people are still able to think for themselves.

Keep on thinking that good goy

>it's still not Mozilla's job to tell people what's right or wrong.
True, but I also wouldn't want my browser loaded up with news stories from retarded flat-earthers either.

>give us money so we can use it to filter "fake" news through our sjw lens to make sure you don't read anything that might hurt your feefees or supports a political/ideological position we don't agree with and feel you shouldn't, either
Yeah, naw. Gonna pass on that, thanks.

>implying the news aren't filtered in every botnet

>implying i want to read any news at all, "filtered" or otherwise
Just fuck off with your politics in my software. Just. Fuck. Off.

Then ignore it. It's that simple.

Nah, I'd rather not. I'd rather people, regardless of their political position or whether or not they identify as an attack helicopter, just fuck off and leave me to my browsing.

Can't do without stuff like Tree Style Tab and Kee(fox). Been using Developer Edition since it became a thing without issue. Even with Quantum it's a lot more customizable than Chrome.

I'm also wed to my addons, but for me it's CTR and NewTabTools. I've migrated to Pale Moon, feels good after some tweaking.

How is giving money to Mozilla going to change the quality of the shit you look at online? They have zero control over the opinions or content of the creators, nor do they have control over the search engines you use, and the algorithims used by those engines. This is nothing more than cashing in on the hurt fee-fees hysteria going on.

>They have zero control over the opinions or content of the creators
They have every intention of making the browser filter out problematic results.

I doubt that very much, and I say that as a Chrome user. Besides, Google does the same shit you're accusing Mozilla of wanting to do. And, Google is in bed with the gubmint.

Qutebrowser. Problem solved.