Do people actually use these things?

do people actually use these things?

am I out of touch with the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTNnSnCY7nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are we looking at?

gadgetfiles may consider using them so they can tell people that they've used them

some people like the ability to change music with their voice even if they can't discern audio quality, and this is something that works for them

pretty much nobody really uses or has them though, there's a reason they cost next to nothing, they waaaaay overproduced

If you also believe the mainstream media, you'd also believe that everyone cares about oscar night and saturday night live.

If you stay on Sup Forums too long, you'll probably think feminists and sjws have taken over north america, but they're limited almost exclusively to college campuses.
You need perspective, go outside.

its an Alexa or google home

Only in the West, specifically America.
You really have to be void of any excitement in life to buy a spying device 50s CIA would have literally killed for.

Where do you live?

literally go outside, none of this shit really matters

I got a job at google promoting Homes in store so yeah people do buy and use them

This tbqh senpai

See

is that one of those Google home type things.

it actually looks interesting and like something I would want.

why shouldn't I get one?

Try having an open mind?
I don't know what to tell you cause it seems like you've already decided on this mindset

they're literally everywhere, I've seen 50+ yo fucks who can barely handle an iPhone owning one and gifting one to their friends

>why wouldn't I want all my conversations recorded and sent to a company's servers for speech recognition?

It's just a small scale marketing effort op. Don't get confused.
We really should ban marketing though. Ruins everything.

heh, if you visit Sup Forums it seems like Europe is already a caliphate and America is 99% mexicans

is this real or are you memeing?

Are you retarded or only pretending?

>it seems like Europe is already a caliphate
Some European countries might aswell be though. (Sweden)
>and America is 99% mexicans
Of course that's not true but "white" Americans are fucking mongrels anyway.

I have a home. I think it's quite useful. Easily check the weather, the time, control Netflix, play music (actually has good sound quality), set timers, Google stuff, etc.

I also know several people who own either a home or an Alexa. However I am a programmer so obviously it's a little skewed.

>Sweden having miltary go into no-go zones where Swedish law doesn't apply
>London has islamist pajeet as mayor
>Netherlands has islamic Turkic parties now
>France's military now over 25% muslim making France effectively the first nuclear muslim nation since Pakistan

You should lurk moar trust Sup Forums desu fag

letting (((them))) listen to you 24/7 for the benefit of having a shitty """""AI""""" that doesn't understand you for 78% of the time and all you can do with it is asking for the time/weather and buy shit ... a great idea. I'm sure normies will embrace it.

I love having the NSA literally listen in on exactly how long it takes me to orgasm, whereas they had to infer it based on my browsing history before.

>If you also believe the mainstream media, you'd also believe that everyone cares about oscar night and saturday night live.
They do, though, at least enough to have a water cooler discussion about it. Everybody invites a brainwashing machine into their home and lets it steer their discussions in meatspace.

can't the same thing be done with your phone's AI assistant

south park does nothing creative anymore

youtu.be/dTNnSnCY7nM

Just listen to Rachel Maddow Show or Morning Joe.

How can South Park ever compete with them?

that's literally how these things work. they're just clients to a speech recognition server.

They only record when you activate them. It would be a waste of money to store a bunch of background noise. Fucking idiots.

well i have a bad news for you