>FireFox is for people who have an ear to tech trends and want a better browser

>FireFox is for normies since even they figured out it exists

>FireFox is for autists who can't live without their extremely specific addons

>Firefox is for SJWs

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/10/03/mozilla-awards-half-million-open-source-projects/
youtube.com/watch?v=5gdoONVAuwo
surf.suckless.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=7o2LEVqMnOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the mozilla foundation was taken over by the jews.

Used FF then switch to chrome than back to FF for extension and no botnet. Now I get pissed when I get political messages from Mozilla.
Can't I have a good broswer free from politics? Just good tech

Why don't we create a fork of Firefox where we just rebrand it and merge all new commits except those that are obviously botnet or SJW and then work on removing all existing botnet and SJW?

This exists. It's called Waterfox.

pretty much nothing. sjw is probably the ultimate form of the nerd.

is vivaldi any good or is it botnet?

It's Chromium with proprietary UI.

You became increasingly more jaded.

i find ff comfy bc of its addons. i dont give a shit about anything outside that

You mean icecat

Who cares what people think so long as the browser or program in general does what you want? I use Firefox on my tablet, phone, and computers because of Ublock Origin, and HTTPSeverywhere. Nothing more. I still tell people to just use Google Chrome when they ask for something to replace IE/Edge. Why? Because for normies and old people, Chrome just werks™

Although the SJW agenda of FF is getting old.

>>Firefox is for SJWs
where does this meme come from?

Not really a meme, though.

Pale Moon already exists

explain

Sup Forums

Your campaign against Firefox won't work. People who use it won't switch until there is something better.

fpbp

comfy as fuck, it's proprietary though

Firefox believes in free speech, aslong as you are liberal. Because if there is anyone you would try with private information it's liberals. Weinstein got away with it for how long? Imagine if it was a conservative.

try=trust

>what is browser #29737450
cmon user, its only THE BEST browser ever

not him but there was some drama when Brendan Eich resigned, then there's their initiative about fake news and a donation Mozilla made to a far left group lately, I don't remember its name but it was about 100k iirc.
I don't care much for it as long as their browser work but Mozilla definitely isn't neutral

Does Firefox still respect your privacy or what? I just want a browser that doesn't fucking spy on me.

>I still tell people to just use Google Chrome
You are a despicable human being

Ok lemme try to explain this.
So this user:
Brought up the Brendan Eich thing. On top of that, there is the initiative about fake news. To expand on that, Mozilla recently created the MITI, which is their initiative to combat "fake news".
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
Next, when Mozilla decided to donate to various open-source projects, one of those was RiseUp. This is an email service with openly anarcho-communist leanings, and in a world where antifa is a thing, more than a few people see this as a problem.
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/10/03/mozilla-awards-half-million-open-source-projects/
Lastly, there was the situation regarding Cliqz. I don't have a link here, but you can look it up. Essentially, 1% of Germans, when they install Firefox, will be actually downloading a spyware version of it. It's a small number, but the fact that they did this at all is really scummy.

the cliqz thing and the german user data mining thing is reason enough to drop any Mozilla product for ever. that shit is straight out of microsofts playbook

>2009
>>FireFox is for normies since even they figured out it exists
it was more like the people from 2004 had installed it on everyone's computer, they still didn't know there was a difference between browsers in the first place

Yeah, and the amazing thing is, I've actually seen people trying to downplay this, by saying "it's only 1% of Germans so who the fuck cares?"
>"It's only 1% of Germans, user!"
>"It's only 1% of users, user!"
>"It's only 5% of users, user!"
>"It's only 10% of users, user!"
>"It's opt-in, user!"
>"It's opt-out, Goy!"

people like to circle jerk about open and free software. but Mozilla accepted money to basically spy on their users. they should be pariahs

Behind the scenes politics that nobody actually using the browser will ever see or hear about unless they specifically go looking for it

is pale meme the natural alternative firefox? Just reading about the cliqz bullshit and seems like I will finally have to switch.

I could be wrong but doesn't the new version of FF only allow Mozilla approved plugins? So noone can use the (((coincidence detector))) for example.

Why do you care about the politics of the people who made your web browser? Do you do this for other products that you use in life?

Yes. If there is a nigger behind the counter at McDonalds I rotate 360 degrees and walk away.

O P E R A

youtube.com/watch?v=5gdoONVAuwo

Liberals made everything about politics. We're just playing along with their (((game))) and beating them at it.

>tfw I'm a newfag

I love Vivaldi too user!

because they're pushing them on their users, they started this shit.
I just want the best browser possible without having to endorse a fucking anti-misinformation campain designed to hide that the earth is flat, the game is not worth the candle

ESR is ok till spring and botnet can be disabled.
just gonna punch my card next year.

>tfw I can't do math

>Pale Moon
>Explicitly a fork that does not intend to backport every new addition and change to Gecko, and even renamed the engine

Pale Moon is the opposite of what he said he wanted,

Who is this man?

Presumably you mean 180 degrees? It wouldn't make sense to perform a full rotation for this task.

This. All of the best technology is made by SJWs (for example, Rust and Ruby are the greatest programming languages ever made, Debian is the greatest distro, Firefox is the greatest browser etc.), and all the best technology companies are run by SJWs (like Google). Maybe it's just time we admit that Blumpf was a mistake and that we should let trans people kode.

since they oust the PC focused homophobic Brendan Eich

>I get political messages from Mozilla.
Wait, what!? You're joking right? Is this a real thing?

I'm running Firefox now, but it's extremely outdated FF42

>Do you do this for other products that you use in life?
Yes of course. We're in a war you know

>Can't I have a good broswer free from politics? Just good tech
surf.suckless.org/

In the front and out the back, duh

yeah they tell you support trannies and shit

do you think in like 10 years there's gonna be greasy fucks who walk into restaurants and genuinely demand veteran's discounts because they spent an evening going onto a different website and getting into arguments with people in the comments of videos they didn't watch because it was a Culture War and something something they have a hat with a kekistan flag on it and are just going about their whole lives with zero degree of self-awareness anyway thank you all for your service

yes they are on the default front page thing.

Personally, I think there is an actual Civil War II coming. I can definitely see it happening.

It will be the most autistic war in human history

Sounds like a great idea, I'll make the logo.

What browser do you use, then?

Change homepage, nigger.

No. The "web" is fucking dead and needs to stay dead.

Browsers are just runtime environments for remote programs built in the most retarded language trio known to man at this point. I'd actually rather websites be pure javascript. Hell, then browsers could focus on doing one thing well.

Stop pretending to be a faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=7o2LEVqMnOc

That's like saying that people would do that during the days yuppies and shit (after the hippes became yuppies in the first place) and would do something similar, except that never happened. Calm your autism down.