Sup Forums lifehacks

If you put your laptop and a pillow in a pillow case before bed after you've used it, hug it, and it kind of feels like you're hugging someone, warm and soft.

Post other Sup Forums lifehacks

use a water bottle instead.

Why would you do this instead of just hugging your girlfriend?

Lol kys

>just hug ur gf brah
>just bee urself brah
>its all about personality brah

It’s easy just be handsome, tall, social, and charming. Just don’t be yourself.

It actually is though.

Just go outside.
Find a nice looking girl and start talking with her.
It's actually that simple.

Get a daki instead. Feels a lot better, waifu > plastic

Just warm a daki up under the covers.

>he doesn't know that looks are literally all that matters.
this

Won't it be expensive to ship?
Or do the pillows come rolled up?

get a gf (male)

Turning gay was the best choice I made. Nothing beats cuddling with my qt bf and anal orgasm is seriously awesome.

Don't like cock.

It really is that easy though. Anyone who is unable to get a gf is either retarded or has never given it an honest, sincere attempt.

Both.
Diagnosed with autism and don't like nu-women.
2D is not real sadly, so waiting until neural interfaces become a reality.

I lived long enough to see Sup Forums finish turning GAY.

>didnt leave my house for almost 3 years, schizo, cripplied by tonnes of issues
>started pushing myself to improve and go out
>got gf within a few months and now live with her
whats so hard about faking confidence guys, if i can do it surely you can

or rich

Put your desktop in the closet with your clothes. They're nice and warm in the morning

what if i told you you don't need anyone other than yourself to be happy?
if the source of your happiness spans from living in servitude to someone else or sharing experiences that you could've done yourself you've got your priorities wrong?

Since gender is a social construct and men make the best women, go gay. No matter how horrid, stanky, ugly, obese, inept, spergtarded, hairy, scabby, diseased, crippled, or otherwise defective you are, if you go gay SOMETHING will have sex with you. Not me, but something.

You can cuddle the important parts by going to glory holes, and you get a hot meal which gets longer and thicker the more you nom it. You can switch sides now and then and get anonymous love from both ends, if ya know what I mean, heh heh heh heh heh

You can also join the clergy for a soft captive audience you can threaten with hell if they don't sex you. Not even Harvey Weinstein had that edge.

You can trust me. I used to work for the government.

3dpd girls are overrated

Sup Forums is a gay board because it's an anime board. It was never not gay, it just got gayer and delishouslee cuckier!

Imagine, for a moment, every benis whose owner has rubbed one out to a chan. It's literally thousands of liters of love custard.

Being rich didn't work all that well for Weinstein.

> remove ventilation
that's a great way to overheat your chips

We were talking about get a gf, not about getting the most famous actresses to have sex with you.
He went greedy. That's the reason everyone who got big a game fails. Hitler, scarface, etc literally everyone. Trust me user greediness is the worst thing.

I mean, once you turn the laptop off, as it cools, but it in a pillow.
How can you overheat if it can only get colder from the point you turn it off?

>talking to females
What the fuck is wrong with you

>Met a girl
>4 years together, living together etc
>Talking about creating a family, how we get old together
Suddenly...
>A-user... I want something to tell you...
>I'm listening
>You not gonna like this...
>Okay...
>Past 3 months I'm thinking to break up with you...
>...
>I never thought I would feel like this... I just want to be alone...

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... How fucking funny it was... Fuck women, not gonna make another mistake like this.
And I was about to believe that my life will be much different than I thought. Fuck this uncertainty. Do not fucking trust anyone.

This.

Shit changes. People grow apart, and being really close accelerates the process. Monogamy is the biggest meme in human history. It's only essential if you have a kid, and even then it's only until they're semi-mature (16-18), and even THEN you're both going to want to fuck other people and be away from each other a lot. It's just human nature.