Finally a replacement for my G400

Finally a replacement for my G400

>theverge.com/2017/10/17/16488406/microsoft-classic-intellimouse-features

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-usb-optical-mouse-gray/6134315.p?skuId=6134315
overclock.net/t/1640202/microsoft-classic-intellimouse-3-200-dpi-2017/290#post_26407861
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The autists on overclock.net found that it spins out really easily. It seems like it's an office mouse rather than a gaming mouse.

>2017
>not even a wireless option

>gaming with wireless anything

Is there a way to just stick a G Pro Pixart sensor in one of these or is that not how it works?

you could try the zowie ec2-a

>product not on the market yet
how?

Latency hasn't been a problem since the 27MHz days. Mice can operate at up to 5.0GHz now. The only real reason to use a wired mouse is to save money on batteries.

How to identify a shill thread with a few simple steps:

1. Poster uses a stock or press image
2. References an implied superiority to a popular piece of similar hardware (in this case a G40)
3. Vehemently defends product against all forms of criticism (a prospective buyer would most likely evaluate criticism and allow it to influence their purchasing decision)
4. Deflects any flaws found in product test by saying "its just a pre-production model!"
5. Stigmatizes those who detest the shilled product in any way

Arm yourself against shill threads and avoid them at all costs.

well if you preorder it here you can get it on the 25 compared to amazon where youd get it on the 30th. not sure when youd get it on the microsoft site but if you happen to be a student or know anyone that is willing to let you use their student id or w/e you can get it for slightly cheaper

bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-usb-optical-mouse-gray/6134315.p?skuId=6134315

Gaming on my mx master is pretty decent stop being autistic

>ad specs say it's Ambidextrous
>oh that's just too funny

Microsoft should have made a symmetrical one like the IMO, the best mouse ever made. Wouldn't mind seeing them revive it, honestly, maybe even making a proper full size Bluetooth model which would be fucking awesome.

But this new one, two buttons on one side, fuck that.

MX Master 2s is still better than all this shit

The additional weight of a AAA is unacceptable imo. I will never purchase a wireless mouse. Not until batteries are orders of magnitude more weight efficient than they are now, at least.

woman

dang some nigga on oc.net has one already

I have about 2 dozen of these from a computer lab I decommissioned at my university and I am still using them. They're all packed in individual zip-lock bags with desiccant gel packs and stored in my basement.

God damn user, if there's an apocalypse can I live with you?

these pics are p dope my dudes

overclock.net/t/1640202/microsoft-classic-intellimouse-3-200-dpi-2017/290#post_26407861

They are less than $30 on ebay. I've considered selling them all but they take a long time to sell on ebay and it's not worth my time for the effort. I'd trade them all for half as many IBM Model M keyboards of middle-quality condition

>complains about it spinning out

Cancelled my amazon preorder.

It's a shit mouse.

Move on.

well its an office mouse not a gaymen mouse. im still going to get it and hopefully mod it if they dont come out with a different version

>no pics of left hand side?

the whole shape is the same as the older model