Quick Sup Forums b4 the kids get off from school. What are some recommended applications for the OSX?

Quick Sup Forums b4 the kids get off from school. What are some recommended applications for the OSX?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Marginal/QLVideo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iterm

Wrong board, faggot.

Nice to know what boards you frequent.

There are none. Please install a better operating system and next post this crap again.

install gentoo

Alfred: better than Spotlight
Spectacle: rearrange windows with keyboard shortcuts
Amphetamine: keeps your laptop from sleeping
IINA: media player based on mpv (GUI for mpv)
This: github.com/Marginal/QLVideo lets you use quick look on many more video files
Little Snitch: allows you to block outgoing network requests

All are free except Little Snitch.

He's right though. You must go back to

Honestly, aside from a better browser, OS X comes with everything you'd need. Beyond the defaults, there's macports and homebrew if you want to install Linux cli tools and some gui programs if you've installed XOrg

Thanks

Don't let mommy know you skipped middle school today boys, she'll take away your tendies. I'm sorry she couldn't afford to buy her special little man a brand new MacBook. I understand your butthurt over not getting what you want, but that doesn't mean you should shitpost about it just because you're jealous you can't have one.

Tell you what, tonight when I pound your mom's cunt, I'll tip her a little extra so you can get your Mac, my dude. I feel sorry for you.

But it's 3pm, school's already over.
install plan9port; brew is decent

Not in the US, where the majority of the retards are. It's 7:07-11:07 depending on where they live.

>yfw my fiancée teaches middle school special education and Sup Forums acts more retarded than actual 12 year old retards

It is like 10 pm over here.

Sup fucker- I'm at lunch, id install minecraft

>all of them are macbooks

Ew. Why do whiteshits look so icky, pasty and gay? Kill yourselves you filthy cumskin animals.

Linux

>Shitskin poo in loo talks shit about their superior white masters
You're fired pajeet.

this starbucks looks weird

/thread

>t. mactoddler

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>cherrypicks image
>OP image is at a google conference
Wow you guys are pathetic. Do you need to use cherrypicked images so you don't feel poor fags?

>Babies btfo

>Being this BTFO

>company that develops iphone apps need macs

rly maeks u think...

Back to your shitting street Prakesh.

>goalpost moving
Nice one toddlers

>t. mactoddler

Nice one mactoddler.

>ergo Windows and Linux can't handle JS

quod erat demonstrandum

>grudgingly use MacOS X Lion.
>Next Line.
>Snow Leopard was much better.
>BTFO
>CAN'T READ
He was comparing OSX versions. Also funny you can't read. I guess this proves you are a baby.

/thread
Holy shit.

>grudgingly use MacOS X Lion.
>Snow Leopard was much better.
Figures that the retard can't read.