/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user found a mini-backpack styled coin pouch • Shark pics • user gets a chink watering system to keep his "flowers" hydrated • user is a package hoarder. Gets a ton of shit [I give up at this point]
• Some soldering projects • user got some chink dismantling tools • user got a 750ti for free cause he got refunded • user finds custom shark plushies • user gets some pumpkin lights in time for halloween • user questions the unquestionable • user discovers that chinks give no fucks • user orders a sick new phone Previous thread
>> 63019549

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwr9zdHZZ8c
aliexpress.com/item/mouth-fedora-perfect-for-faggot-starter-pack/32626469930.html
aliexpress.com/item/Innersy-2017-Shorts-Mens-4Pcs-lot-Best-Selling-Mens-Underwear-Boxers-Modal-Boxer-Men-Printed-Boxer/32679932637.html
s.aliexpress.com/I3yyMz2y
tomtop.com/fr/p-i1864eu.html?utm_source=tradetracker&utm_campaign=de#reviewsDetail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck, I'm retarded. Let's try again.

>Previous thread

3 Choices: Regular Cable with Microphone
Silver Plated Cable Without Microphone
Silver Plated Cable with no Microphone/ Regular Cable With Microphone

Option 3 is still cheaper than the competitors

second for RIP chink tea on ali

Lithuania greattst countrey

best desktop mic under 20€? preferably non omnidirectional

Has anyone bought any nice art stuff on Ali? My sister's an art teacher and I want to get her some stuff for christmas. I got her this neat collapsible easel last year that went own pretty well.

BM800

by a 10% margin
and since silver plating and mic make the cables cost more, it seems believable to me that buying twice of the same (cheaper) cable would cost less
also again, being this ali, it's pretty common to see the same thing costing more and less and everything in between
you can get a BM-800 for around €6 on ali
then you need a phantom psu and an audio interface (or an audio interface supplying phantom power), and a mic stand
those'll cost more than €20
or you can get a 70c lav mic that'll sound bad but most certainly good enough, and it's not like a BM-800 will sound good either...

Is the Mox K-415B a good speaker?

except you get TWO cables and it's still cheaper, not just one cable, it's a scam

you can keep repeating that same thing however you want, I get it, but read my posts
you're getting a pair of cheap cables instead of an expensive one
say a cheap cable costs €0.20 and an expensive one costs €1 (those are still high prices)
it would make sense for a pair of cheap ones to be sold at a lower price than that of a single expensive one

moreover
prices on ali vary for every damn thing, you can find listings for the exact same stuff for different prices, with the difference being way more than 10%

anybody can suggest a nice mic for under 40 and a some nice headphones under 50?

except its a rare item with only 4 sellers

read this if you already have stuff and only want a mic, say to record podcasts, possibly shell out a bit more for the cheapest reputable-looking takstar or alctron large diaphragm condenser
don't know about chink headphones tho, sorry
I don't see how that changes anything

My gf wants to buy some Apple earbuds but I keep telling her she can spend that $30 on a different brand and get a better product. She says she really like the form / how they fit in her ears. She hates in-ear.

What does /csg/ recommend?

Let your girlfriend be, she clearly doesn't care enough.

I just hate Apple and don't want people to buy their stuff :(

Bought a bunch of ear buds, a funnel, a car phone holder, and some bowls from Ali
Hopefully they would make it here before I leave for Thanksgiving vacation

Are you 14 years old?

What's the current favorite chinktop?
Also are there chink microusb cables that won't fry my Android?

Again requesting an answer to the above

Has anyone tried it? Am I going to get chinked?

tried what?

Fuck, I meant

I'm looking for programming gloves that won't limit my movement in them but also will look cute.

On a serious note, how trustworthy is Blitzwolf?
Are they safe enough to pre-order their stuff?

I got some no brand cables and they're super thick and deliver almost 2A as promised. But the thinner ones don't seem too reliable and they break really quick.

would you link it pls?

Master chink dropping by.

James Donkey 619 is not a bad choice for a chink mechanic keyboard, right?

>order KZ ZS6 for 37€
>pay additional 22€ for fast shipping (7-9 days)
>order has only started to move out of warehouse after 5 days
>find postal notification in mailbox, post service want's additional 36€

did I got chinked? Will I be able to get the additional 36€ back from opening a dispute?

100% chinked and no why would they.

>100€ for KZ earphones
LMAOOO

because I'm pretty sure there's no way to get something from China to Germany within 3-4 days. The additional cost can't be from customs since it would be either 100% fee or 50% fee.
They must have choosen an even faster and more expensive shipping than I paid for

youtube.com/watch?v=qwr9zdHZZ8c

Watching chink cartoons when?

5 days is pretty average. Buying express shipping doesn't mean you'll get faster processing.

Postverzollung is 28,50€ + Einfuhrumsatzsteuer.

Actually the price of sure se215s
kek

mehr als 80% Zollgebühren?

Le shark on its way to a new home

Fellow le sharks in a holding pen at the local Ikea

even if the chinks declared the correct value it can't be the reason why it's that much

Soon I to can be a kawaii 2D girl for only $14

Also this shit meme for $20

And puffin on this.

wow you are SUCH a faggot holy shit

Is that an e-cig? I've been meaning to get into this e-cig craze. Where do I start? Nite: I have never smoked a single cig in my life.

If you have never smoked, why would you start vaping?

I used to smoke while partying but never regulary. Normally I use snus, but now i can drop that for the vape, which is way better imo.

I started out with this:

aliexpress.com/item/mouth-fedora-perfect-for-faggot-starter-pack/32626469930.html

Vapes are nicotine replacement for smokers, not a fucking hobby.

Does anyone own both Monk Plus's and MS-16s?

I have MS-16s already and really liked them, but a pair of Monks I ordered eons ago showed up in the mail. Not sure if I should keep or give away (unopened).

there are vapes with herbal chambers where you'd normally put tabacco into but you can smoke weed with those as well, it's the only pro point if you can't roll joints

>If you have never smoked, why would you start vaping?
I'm just interested in what nicotine is like. Is it a powerful drug? Is it comparable to alcohol?

aliexpress.com/item/Innersy-2017-Shorts-Mens-4Pcs-lot-Best-Selling-Mens-Underwear-Boxers-Modal-Boxer-Men-Printed-Boxer/32679932637.html

Bought these. Bought the 'L' hoping they'd be 'medium' real person size. They're more like a 'S' real person size. They're stretchy and they still fit pretty comfortably, but next time I'd get the larger size, which they call 'XL' but is actually just 'M'.

They're comfy though and after wearing them for a day my ass has not gotten chink aids yet.
I'd rate them better if they weren't TWO sizes off rather than one.

Shit forgot image.

WTF are you doing!?!??!

You could have bought much better headphones locally for that.

lmfao
Unless you are a 10 year old boy those aren't going to be fitting. Just go to a Ross you fucking loser.

already own much better pairs like Sennheiser Urbanite XL and Momentum IEMs, want to use the KZ as bluetooth headphones since I couldn't find a better solution locally

I have the ass of a 13 year old boy though.

I'm wearing them though, because I spent money on them and I'm going to wear through them on purpose out of principle.

I've tried a bunch of cheap EarPod clones, and none come close to the original Apple. For that type of earbud - slightly-isolating no-foam - they seem to be the best.

Now there are better non-isolating earbuds for less, but they're the 'older' style with foam on them.

NO NOT FUCKING START if you don't smoke already!!!

I switchd to ecigs like 5 years ago, and while it's 10000000x less-bad than smoking, it still costs me money I otherwise don't need to spend, and can leave me with a cough if I overdo it.

I'd like to quit ecigs, but I figure it's impossible: not because of the nicotine, but because of the need to be doing something with my hands/mouth all the time. Back when I smoked cigarettes I could quit that reliable by switching to sunflower seeds, but those are an even bigger mess and maybe even worse for my health (between worn teeth and mega calories/salt).

It's just a stim like caffeine, only it also causes a strong neurotransmitter dependency so you become physically addicted.

No.

It's comparable to caffein in coffee at best. You get that same sense of relief when you get it in the morning, but after that you really don't feel any effect unless you way over-do-it.

I miss Daiso since they'd have all sorts of dirt-cheap shink underwear to choose from in-store.

Can someone recc some good chink gloves for warmth, preferably with that smartphone fongertips bc I'm a basic bitch

Recommendations for binoculars? Will be used when slightly dark.

Just received my KZ ATE set. These things sound fucking amazing, I don't know how I ever settled for more shitty ones. Holy shit, the difference is enormous. Everything suddenly sounds crisp and clear. The only con would maybe be the slightly enhanced bass on rock tracks (Iron Maiden). Breddy gud!

For all those worried anons, hopefully this brings some comfort

BM800 sucks because needs phantompower.

Hey guys. I'm looking to buy an e-reader, since my Kindle went bust, and was snooping around the refurbished e-readers on Ali. I am unable to buy directly from Amazon or Ebay, however, and Ali has some brands and models that are much cheaper than new ones. Some don't even exist here.
How much of a gamble would it be to buy a refurbished reader? Either paperwhite or something like this, as an example:
s.aliexpress.com/I3yyMz2y

>sucks because needs phantompower

IT'S A SCAAAAAM REEEEEE

sort, of bump.

Also on USB cables look on how the cable is connected to its head. If there's nothing to "hold" it then it'll quickly break.

I'm trying to be helpful, help me too, anons.

Fast shipping = taxes.
Avoid.

The shark has already found a comfy place

phantom power is a generic type of power, you're probably thinking of P48
and you're right in that it needs phantom power, but it seems like it works with P12 as well

>Laser engraver
I didn't know those things came so cheap. Do you have one? Can it write on anything or only certain materials?

Looks like something I saw on Kickstarter for like $500.

>goydrop
sometimes I forget how pitiable normies are

>I have the ass of a 13 year old boy

I'm sure your boyfriend is a happy man.

how does that work?

you buy shit from china at regular /csg/ prices, but you have to wait at least an extra month to get your shit
it's ok for keycaps if you're willing to wait, but worthless for almost everything else

Hera ya go faggots

what's the point then?

kek

are there any fucking girls or is it just faggot traps buying stockings in this thread
please just tell me you're girls, you don't have to talk to me, i just want to know that there's a cute anonette in here posting alongside me buying chink shit and getting chinked like the rest of us

Can't find it on the website la

I've been digging into the mystery of free / dirt-cheap shipping from China, and whether it's going to last.

As things stand, due to a long-standing postal treaty, countries' postal systems have to pay if their sending/receiving is out of balance (so, because China sends WAY more shit to other countries than it receives, China needs to pay those countries).

BUT that fee is calculated by weight, and at a hugely discounted rate (developed countries pay less, which is the opposite of what makes sense since it costs more to deliver stuff in developed countries, but they get paid less for it). Hence why the Chinese give no shits if they way over-package, or if they send you each item individually (vs. consolidating orders). It costs them the same since they're paying by weight (not per-item or per-bulk).

Hence, the rest of the world is subsidizing Chinese shipping to the tune of billions of dollars a year. BUT this apparently changing in 2018 (other countries got fed up and forced a change), and parcels (i.e. not letters) will be treated differently in the new year.

I'm not sure how this will impact shipping costs, but first-world post offices would like it to cost as much as shipping between first-world countries does now (they already have deals among each other to cover the true cost of delivery). That is, prohibitively expensive.

tl;dr: shipping costs might being going up significantly in 2018.

bet you get the app exclusive.

to jew normies

*developing countries pay less

Any frenchfags here? Did the customs ever fuck you over? How was the shipping?

How much did you pay for them?

Just bought this piece of shit.
I know i overpaid you don't have to tell me.
it's a chink (((rubberducky))) btw

7.62 euros, got them from the official KZ store on Ali.

Probably the chinese gov will end up subsidizing the shipping

I've had Blitzwolf cables and chargers for a couple of years now. Great quality, I love the multidirectional micro-usb head they have. I also have the table lamp but I wish Xiaomi had released theirs before BW.

Horrible font.

Thanks. I think I'll go for them

I know But it looks rather ok on clover

Do you know how it works? Received mine a few days ago but couldn't figure it out.

Hi /csg/,

tomtop.com/fr/p-i1864eu.html?utm_source=tradetracker&utm_campaign=de#reviewsDetail

Can I use this product to amplify the sound of a headphone ?
I will buy a DT770 (80 ohm) and some Anons recommended an amp.
I just have to plug the headphone to the auxiliary ? Does the sound signal come from the USB port to the amp ?