Mouse

Hey guys,i am looking for a good gaming mouse but not very expensive.I was thinking around 50 bucks.Can you help me out?

Get a Mx Master even if you have to suck dick.

Are you expecting us to guess what features you're looking for in the mouse?

>IFoundThisOnGoogle.jpg

PutItBackWhereYouFoundIt.bmp

Thing is i have no idea what i am looking for.
Althought I use my PC everyday i never got into mouses since the one i currently have worked fine(an old microsoft one).But i am looking to upgrade so i hoped for some help around here.

The mouse in your pic is good, but you have to unplug it every time you're done using it because the light never shuts the fuck off

Weird way to say G502, but otherwise correct.

Don't fall for the goylitech meme, they are gods amongst masters in planned obsolescence.
They even force you to buy newer logitechs by not updating the drivers for older mice. They employ guerilla marketers, I once applied to a job offering for that but they didn't take me, so fuck them.

>planned obsolescence
>still using my g400 from 6 years ago

Enjoy using it with the Mac OS X drivers. Owait, you can't! The G400, which I once owned as well, only has Mac OS X 10.8 drivers. The current ones lack all the features they sold you, e.g. separated x and y axis.

Don't compare g400 with shit they currently make.

>mac
Great thing I'm straight and monogendered.
>buying modern hardware

I know. Your wife loves my setup tho, so I don't really care about you, winshitter.

>if you don't use hOmoSeX, that means you use windows
Low IQ cocklicker.

>implying you're using a keyboard without a windows key
I know your shit better than you, apparently.

I am using a custom mechanical board with custom keys.
You just got fucked in the ass.

>he has no windows key
>he doesn't know

Poorfag's problems, lol.

G502
60 euro
Wheel is toggleable between clicking and free
10 buttons
12000 dpi, dpi is freely configurable in steps of 200 to map on each button in the logitech software
rgb light color also configurable

get a corsair harpoon

now gtfo to >>>/sqt/

>All those cracks and gaps for dirt to pile up in
What happened to clean designs?

I second this

-t.owner that got it on Ebay new for $45

How about this?

Yes.

>installing and using drivers beyond initial setup

WRONG.

G900 if you have any need for wireless whatsoever. G502 if you have any need for a good mouse. Generic Walmart/Target/Office Depot office trash mouse for anything else. Trackball if you're built cheap.

>50 bucks
>best sensor
>PBT shell
>lightweight
>nice shape
>soft rubber cable

don't get a fuckin MX master for gaming lmao.

If you need comfiness but also want that hand support, get the G602/whatever replacement version.

It'll be good enough for gaming but also will prevent you from putting your wrist and thumbs in precarious positions that leave them susceptible to carpal tunnel.

They also cost 50burgerDollarydoos

Enjoy your shine.

Jesus Christ, what a retarded looking mouse. Looks like a Decepticons bowel movement.

they sure are mad

>what is spray paint?

>what is toxicity

>baiting all in on the first reply