This is Linux Tarballs, creator of LinusOS and before that UNIX. Say something nice about him

This is Linux Tarballs, creator of LinusOS and before that UNIX. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Sebastian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is very successful.

thank you mr tarballs

He have a cute sister in law.

Please tell me how he looks so young?

His wife ate his balls.

I guess Asian women are just into that kind of thing...

young? he looks like he in his 30s and have aids

mathuselah syndrome

I can smell his fear

Does it smells like cookie?

No, it's sexual innuendo.

Yes, I must say that it smells good.

I wonder if she still lays eggs.

Aliens lay eggs?

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

happi basudei mr tarbal

That's because he is 31.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linus_Sebastian

spoopy

Paint me like one of your french girls.

>cuck marries ugly golddigger chink and ends up paying out of the ass for the whole chink family

lmao

The nvidia and Intel man

Testosterone deficiency

>runs one of the most successful tech channels on youtube
>marries a soft 3 asian.

>soft 3
?

It's probably the single biggest tech channel on Youtube, not one of.

Can you name a bigger one? Maybe a big brand that performs primarily separate functions such as a hardware manufacturer or retailer, but probably not other "community" channels. Unless you count those phone reviewers and people who do gadgets, unboxings and stuff. But you can barely call that a tech channel.

"maybe 3/10"

maybe she suck a mean dick tho

soft, weak, unrefined, outlandish, non-white

this is his father, Jimmy Tarballs

Looks like your usual Brit walking out of the pub every day with a little too much alcohol.

What tech thing does he do?
Unbox, plug, install windows.
Oohhh... Too much tech.
He has another shilltube account where he explains terms in a short period of time, and most of them are copy pasta from useless sources from wikipedia.
He is popular among 12 year old illiterate fags.
No surprise that his fucking view counter is similar to those minecraft channels and videos.

Gay voice but on point content. Only ever good thing that came out of Canada

Yeah it's not like you'll ever learn anything tech-related on his channel that you already didn't know.

His presentation skills are alright though, but i've seen in a video how the fame got to him, when they were making a bench. He kept ordering them around and acting cocky against his family like he's mfking ronaldo.

I hear this argument a lot here.

What exactly qualifies as a tech channel to you? Only people who talk more about conceptual stuff like Wendell does rather than hardware? More indepth benchmarks? People who focus on the software side? More of Eli-style channels? Or Lockergnome? I guess you could be talking about people who go more indepth about the inner workings of the hardware, but at that point it would probably just be a science channel.

>His presentation skills
Sorry dude, i don't care about xyr skills, nor about xyr tits or ass. I care about content and he gives zero over a 3min quick read article on the same topic.
He also has zero skills in front of the camera. On live recording he fucks up very often.

A tech channel is the one that offers more than what's written on the box or what a 12yo can figure out with a 2 month usage.
I don't even care about wendell or the others you said, but there are people on jewtube that are not so popular that do many in depth explanations of how a product is bad or good for every case.
Shilltips and other "tech" channels and sites are pure PR garbage.
They attract minecraft tier fans.
I won't call someone tech literate, when he spends 24/7 playing with cpus and gpys and has no understanding of the cache hierarchy, how the fuck overhead affects gpus and network and how to do at least some library interposition to find the inner workings of a driver with the h/w.
Even the novidia shill phaggotnix is just a shitbuntu monkey that pollutes his machine with ppas and presents data that people happily consume.
This whole 2017 "tech" thing is a fucking joke.
A 12yo dos user from the early 90s is more skillful than most of those famous cunts.
(reddit spacing for emphasiss)

You mistake consumerism with technology. Buying colourful boxes is _not_ technology. Science _is_ technology.