Is it the worse time to build a PC?

Is it the worse time to build a PC?
>GPUs are inflated because of minershits
>ram is inflated
>Your two choices for a CPU is a housefire or a cpu with shitty one threaded performance
>PSUs are overpriced
>getting a cpu that has less than 6 cores is a bad idea, because soon games are gonna use 6+ cores
fuckin kys u shitcoin/ether fucks! i hope you lose all your money in the coming crash.

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-1700x-benchmarks-leaked-beats-kaby-lake-ipc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ikr fuckin shitcoin ethershit fags ...guess i'll just wait till ice lake 8 core and volta refresh by end of 2018, gonna watch anime on my 2006 laptop till then.

kill all miner scum

Is it the worst time to repost a shitty thread?
Apparently not
I also find it somewhat amusing that these posts are appearing shortly after a semi popular youtube channel did a video with the same title

link?

Ya, this is literally copying some faggit Jews video on this same shit

>4 replies
>2 posters
lol fuck off already

kys minershits

when will mine meme end?

>I'm too poor to build a PC so I'm going to make a thread about how it's a bad time anyway so that i feel better

The post.

gotta take what you can get friendo

>i ignore the current times facts and i post weak baits

fuck off retard.

>poozen
>dat shit single thread performance
>2000$ for shit
no wonder the jews are still in power and cucking the brain-dead masses.

yes it is, sadly

>I love bragging about wasting money
the retard, spotted

>16GB
>$310
holy fuck, kek. had you bought last year, you'd have saved $150

>just ordered 2 1070s for Siacoin mining

you can find everything but the 580 at the msrp price

>ram is inflated
true but you can still pick up used 16gb kit for $90

>PSUs are overpriced
what are u talking about

>getting a cpu that has less than 6 cores is a bad idea, because soon games are gonna use 6+ core
>soon
soon, as in what? another 10 years? or is it because apparently you care about """""future proof"""""?

>16GB
16gb x2. i got 32gb for $200 earlier in the year. fuck this.

>Got 2P xeon v1s
>128GB of RAM DDR3 ECC
>Bought Fury before ethereum boom

how much $$ in total?

>Your two choices for a CPU is a housefire or a cpu with shitty one threaded performance
If a 10-15% difference is "shitty".

Go kill yourself.

Really, it's all going to be shit until the transition to EUV.

At least more people are making 3D NAND flash now, so SSDs should be coming down.

>Shit single thread
You're fucking retarded.

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-1700x-benchmarks-leaked-beats-kaby-lake-ipc/

160 bucks for two 2680 v1 CPUs
300 bucks for the memory. Quad channel on both sockets.
250 bucks for the GPU

It is a bloody golden age for getting a new PC. You can get insane amounts of computing performance and I/O without having to spend an arm and leg.

>ITT: Spoiled kiddies who never used a single-core pre-1Ghz CPU running a 4200RPM HDD in their lives.

what about the mobo, PSU, etc?

>160 bucks for two 2680 v1 CPUs
$10/core, sandy bridge. nice

so, because old computers were slow, we have to overpay now? nice logic, tard

If you want to build a new rig get used parts for cheap on eBay. That's what I did for my upgrades. I'm still running an i7 3770k with a 1080ti and it's fine.

what the fuck? did you even read what he posted? he's actually saying that it's cheaper to get computers now, you stupid fuck.

but it's not, you fucking tard. for a good, clear example, see

Mfw you literally think gamers even deserve powerful GPU's in any way shape or form...

Miners are literally changing the entire fucking world. You guys are bitching because you can't play video games at max detail.

Mining is a much better use of GPUs than gaming, and I for one, shed tears of joy when I see threads like this. It's like they actually expect people to stop making money because they wanna play their videogames at max detail.

I cannot comprehend gaymer logic on this. GPU's do not belong to poorfags like OP they belong to people who use them to generate income. They are a tool not a toy.

Get off your fucking high horse and go back to playing with your Monopoly money. When all the value you supposedly made from mining is worthless you'll regret putting all your money into that.
Also how can coins be a replacement for money when no one wants to spend the things?

>he thinks mining coins and selling to trade for BTC is monopoly money

>He thinks fiat currency has more of a future than btc

wew lad you really don't belong on this board.

Seriously though, to all the gaymers here, Sup Forums is -> that way

>>He thinks fiat currency has more of a future than btc

Which one of those is backed by thousands of men with guns and weaponry?

First of all it isn't thousands it's 100 million plus

Second of all it doesn't fucking matter and that's literally not an argument. You can't fight bitcoin. It's not something that can be shot up or killed. The more they resist the higher the value will go.

What are you on about?

>that's literally not an argument.
Yes it is. If the currency doesn't have an inherent value in the way precious metals or jewels do, then it's value derives from people's belief that it has value within the larger society. And the only way that can done with false currency ("money") is through the enforcement of the state. What state will enforce the usage of bitcoin, thereby ensuring its value?

You can say "this makes it so the state CAN'T say what is or isn't money" but most people would rather the state TO say that so they can have something of accepted value in their pockets.

> You can't fight bitcoin. It's not something that can be shot up or killed.
What does this even mean?

>The more they resist the higher the value will go.
Doesn't sound like a very stable currency then.

The point is that BTC quite literally makes more sense in the longrun then Fiat currency. You actually sound like the people who said the internet was just a fad in the 90's.

I know you're butthurt because muh gpu's but really the picture is way fucking bigger than that.

You are better off looking for a good deal of a prebuilt at this point.

Gaymers tears are delicious

Wait till the crypto bubble pops and ebay is flooded with miner gear for cheap.

Walk into a shop with $10, £10, and €10 )ignore the difference in values, this is hypothetical). Ask if you could buy something worth $10. Of course in the US they'll only accept the dollars, BUT they wouldn't deny the others because they're not worth anything, just because they're not valid in this country. They might even bend the rules if you're desperate and get the foreign cash exchanged. Would they do the same with BitCoin, with hours to argue the idealistic nature of it?

And what about when governments start using their massive infrastructure to mine coin. What then?

> but really the picture is way fucking bigger than that.
Yeah, it's "what can I use to buy the food to feed my family, and to put a roof over my head?"

The bubble wont pop.

Want to buy some tulips?

>fuckin kys u shitcoin/ether fucks!
My Ether gains are looking nice though. I think I'll stick around for a little longer, kid. Ha-ha-ha-ha!

-Sent from Gusto's (of Casper fame) Blackberry

5 yrs old used thankpad for ~150$ is more than enough for 99.99% of tasks.
If you are building PC just for gaymin, you deserve those prices.

>mining Sia
>current time and date

I prefer my mining rigs to pay for themselves

Fuck off Charlie

Considering buying a mining rig.

Wat do?

Kill yourself

Sorry OP, just wanna have some fun with my disposable shekels

Well fuck you fagget this is okey time to buy PC since you can get hugely powerful PC if you got the coin but if wanna go cheap you can get cheap laptop that does well with any home usage other than muh AAAAA+ vidya games