Tik tik

tik tik
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This is when you replace the faulty disk in your RAID array. Or restore from backups.

*djii-tick *djii-tick *djii-tick *djii-tick *djii-tick

That ramp is cute.

>Temperature_Celsius 30
>TYPE Old_age

How bad is this?
ITT. analyzing SMART

Shit, time to move this into a redundant storage arrangement if you haven't already.

Reallocated sector count is a significant warning to you that you should back up your data to a safe medium and use this drive for less important data, such as downloads.
For me it also made the drive behave strange with VM drives placed on them, VMware would lock up every 30 secs or so for several seconds (to the point where not even task manager could kill it)

It's dying, back up NOW before the "reallocated sectors" goes up and get a new HDD.
It'll might hold out a little while more, but that error rate is a BIG no-no.

thank you

Isn't his reallocated sector count 0 ? I was told you should read raw values only.

well yes, but I've just shared my own experience with how reallocated count affected my drive.

peeeeeeew

Is this okay?

the third drive has reallocated sectors. Use CrystalDiskInfo or GSmartControl, these will show warnings, speccy a shit.

the third drive is an ssd, going to download cdi now.

should've said so earlier. SSDs reallocate sectors as part of their normal operation, but let's see what will Crystal say.

It's on the picture mate.
>98%
JUST

>tfw using a Samsung 830 since 2012
>still 100% health
feels good, although I have an MX 100 in my laptop, gonna check it now.

I just noticed something, the ssd and hdd have been in the same build and turned on and off at the same time, the power on count differs slightly and the power on hours differs a lot.
What the fuck?

Well, you may have noticed that if the system doesn't need to use the drive it powers down and parks the head. That doesn't count as powered on time (although that's my best explanation, since I noticed it too)

But it's an ssd, so it has no head to park.
Maybe it doesn't count as powered on when no reading or writing? But doesn't it keep reading and writing small stuff as long as the pc is on? And wouldn't there be more power on counts if it indeed powered off when not functioning and then on again?

I'm out of ideas then, I thought your SSD has more hours than HDD.
Or maybe you got jewed and got a refurbished SSD with additional run hours.