The absolute state of apple

>the absolute state of apple

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nh8wQVLhe_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/Nh8wQVLhe_Q

>he has a youtube account

LOL

Why do people say "normal" when they mean retard?

Installing RAM on a Mac is so dangerous he lost an arm.

hackintosh doesn't have this problem

>having youtube account
>not using hooktube + rss feeds

what the fuck are you doing

normal people couldn't upgrade the RAM of MBPs when all it took was opening the bottom hatch either

We use the exact same table for FNM tournaments at my LGS.

not everyone here has autism

BLINK
BLINK

Nice edgeless display

enjoy the botnet friendo

>I'm going to take it to 32 gigs of RAM because I use a lot of tabs
Just how many tabs did he mean

All of them

I have 3 google homes and have voluntarily sent blood and semen samples to mountain view

Normal people don't install more ram into anything. What's your point?

I regularly have around 2k tabs open in firefox and rarely go over 10G used

...why... just why

I think you guys are forgetting the target market for Macs.
>can a normal person upgrade the RAM
If you're a "normal person" (aka tech illiterate) then you probably don't even know what it means to upgrade the RAM. That's why they buy macs. They don't want to build gayming rigs or anything. They're too stupid. They want something that just works.

>Stupid for wanting to use something
What, you call people stupid who drive cars but aren't mechanics at the same time.

I don't believe you

>doesn't even know what 10 seconds is.

Fucking Americans.

severely underrated post.

>4-5 hours to save $200
Shit job desu

If you legitimately don't know how your car works you're just as stupid as an applefag

- Starts with explaining he's a complete novice.
- Proceeds to give "advice" at nearly every step.

Typical obnoxious Apple user.

Don't know where you learned to drive.

But in my country basic car maintenance (like "how do you check the oil level?", "where do you fill the antifreeze?", "what is the minimal tire tread" etc.) is part of the exam.

>hooktube

Some guy, who admits to being a technology noob, uses instructions off the internet to crack open his iMac and then complains it's hard.
Service techs rejoice! Someone knows the truth.
Luckily he didn't tackle one of those Microsoft Surfaces, eh? His pizza cutter wouldn't be much use.

My monitor resolution is higher than 720p

>Apple user looks acts and speaks like a homo
>Apple make desktop computers that are a bitch upgrade/fix components that are easy even on most full sized laptops
>Took him 4 hours to upgrade the RAM of his mac while it takes me 10 minutes to upgrade the RAM of my PC running linux

Do apple even make those full sized "mac pro" towers anymore?

>10 minutes to upgrade the RAM of my PC running linux
>10 minutes

Bitch, that should take less than a minute, including removing the stick from the packaging.

Newpipe has sub's now, user

why not? pic related my main window and I have 4 more for other stuff with 50-70 tabs each

>normal - adj. - according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule, or principle
It is normal to be retarded. Normal is not, and never was, a good thing.

thats not how bookmarks work

>hook

fuck off back to Sup Forums, shistain

what a giant pain in the fucking ass when you could get a normal computer that takes 5 minutes to do the same thing

also this guy seems like an insufferable cunt
>constantly scared of being zapped with low voltage shit
>hands shaking constantly
>hard blinking like he has autism or something
>looks like a giant faggot

It's not that they're "stupid" in general, just too stupid to build a computer themselves.

>Do apple even make those full sized "mac pro" towers anymore?

Basic googling would have answered your question. Those ceased to be sold in 2013 and even before then. Last year Apple admitted the cylindrical Mac was a mistake and were now working on a much more powerful, bigger, 'modular' Mac Pro. Basically the old Mac Pro is coming back and being modernized.

Upgrading any Apple device thread should in stupid questions. You get the ram it comes with. That’s it.

4 hours of work to save $400? so he earns less than $100/hr. Literally worthless nu-male.

Oy vey

what are you using for RSS? I was getting a lot of repeated alerts for the same video with Brief

Good good! now Insert the pizza cutter into the display

>he can't afford a top spec imac

This. If you don't make $50/hr you're not able to afford a mac anyway. Just stick with building a pc shitbox like the rest of the poors.