Here is da challenge:

Here is da challenge:

Without using any third party software--create a shortcut executable that will mute and unmute your microphone every time it is executed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlA8_236_L0
theeldergeek.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

done. Not giving it to you though lol

PLS SUGAR DADDY COCK FUCK ME DOGGYSTYLE CUM IN THE PUSSY FEELS GOOD YEAHHH

cmd line shortcut?

I'm a noob at programming so I'm googling cmd instructions to mute microphone but I'm not fucking getting anything but aids--google is trying to get me to install "NirSoft" or some gay ass shit...

Why? I opened the case and removed it already.

Why are you guys trollzoring me?

define third party software--does libc count? what about your operating system? are your cpu and motherboard firmware third party? this is a fucking stupid question.

But i have a thinkpad

Make a shortcut or .bat or .cmd file--whatever you gotta do--that will mute the microphone when pressed and unmute it when it is pressed again.

Only windows and nothing else.

you're fucking stupid.

#!/usr/bin/env bash
exec amixer -D pulse sset Capture toggle

Done.

Will this do something crazy?

Fuck off you've been spoon-fed enough already

Just use nircmd if you're on Windows, it can probably mute your mic. If you truly must satisfy your autism of not using software somebody else wrote, read the Windows API and write the program yourself, that's the only way you're getting it done.

yes, it will hack u

What the fuck man...I've been on computers since I was six years old--never learned to code...

All I want to do is this one thing which would be easy as shit for you guys to do--but no! Fuck me right?

post more asians

>that's the only way you're getting it done.
Wut? How come this indian guy had this very easy to install code for muting volume just by making a shortcut file...like wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=LlA8_236_L0

All i need is the code that will set the value for microphone volume to zero, then another to the value that I prefer it at (18).

help me find the code...

That is a shell script. If you put the contents in a file on a GNU/Linux system and run it, it will toggle the microphone every time it is run.

You're a fucking idiot. That only opens the volume control app. Do yourself a favor and t. Windows developer

uh, dude...
theeldergeek.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46344

>t. Windows developer
my condolences

I will if you post more

this

wpf bretty nice desu

Is that lunix? I need the code for windows...

You have a deal...give me pieces of the answer and I'll give you tasty pieces of ass.

fug, and for only won dorrar she make u horrar